Sponsored

DSB1995

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
What date can be used for the 'Order' date? I talked with the dealer and ordered it late March, but the Ford tracking web site says the order was placed in April.....I assume this is up to the dealership.
Sponsored

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
What date can be used for the 'Order' date? I talked with the dealer and ordered it late March, but the Ford tracking web site says the order was placed in April.....I assume this is up to the dealership.
As far as I know... If the order date on the tracker is in April, then the order was submitted by the dealership in April, regardless of when your dealership told you they were submitting it. It's the "receiptDate" in the raw data for the tracker. So that would be the order date as far as incentives go.

DSB1995

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ok. The truck is at the dealer and I will pick it up Tuesday or Wednesday. I will post what happens.......

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Ok. The truck is at the dealer and I will pick it up Tuesday or Wednesday. I will post what happens.......
I couldn't get this b/c my rebates were higher when I ordered Truck Month Rebates in March were $3200 so you should get those if you ordered in March.

DSB1995

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I couldn't get this b/c my rebates were higher when I ordered Truck Month Rebates in March were $3200 so you should get those if you ordered in March.
Lariat rebate was only $500 for my zip code in March. So the $1000 Special Order deal + $1000 trade in cash should be more.

Sponsored

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
I finally received my check for this in the mail yesterday, so it did work. Order 4/13, took delivery 6/5. Got a $1k check for this one plus another $500 for the Farm Bureau incentive. I know someone had been asking about whether a special order qualified for the Farm Bureau incentive or not, this should be proof that it does.

DSB1995

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Lariat rebate was only $500 for my zip code in March. So the $1000 Special Order deal + $1000 trade in cash should be more.
I took delivery of my Lariat today. I ordered it from the dealer on March 29, but the Ford tracking site said it was ordered April 29. I got the $1,000 rebate (Program 38150) on the order. I also got the $1000 trade in assistance, 1.9% for 60 months and Military, so total rebates went from $1000 in March to $2500 today.

ColemanFord

First Name
Curt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Purchasing Manager
I do as well, and I was told this should stack but we will see. I'm not holding my breath.
It did stack and I will be using both together. Truck should be delivered next week to my dealer.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT on Order/Mazda Roadster Club/Model 3
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired/Student
Received my check in the mail yesterday, didn't think it would happen!

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
Received my check in the mail yesterday, didn't think it would happen!
It feels so satisfying getting the check in the mail, actually feels like a real discount vs when it just comes off the price at the dealer. First time I’ve ever gotten a rebate on a car like this, usually they all just qualify ahead of time and you get the price off of the car when you purchase.

bito

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 21 Iconic Silver STX
I used a PCO in may, and bought the truck off the lot, so im out of luck here.

good luck to the others.

jcarrico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FYI, for those in the picking up process. I got the run around from my dealer on this, so I called Ford. Turns out the dealer has to call Ford Program HQ and they will walk them through how to submit this on your behalf. Apparently it is done differently than regular incentives. (At least for early April orders like mine).
Sponsored