Sponsored

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
I have only used the x-act and I really like them.
I have used the Weather Tech brand but they start folding in on themselves after about a year.
Good to know. Thanks. Had weathertech and experienced the same issue. Sorry to everyone for hijacking this thread.
Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have
402a
Trailer Tow
CoPilot 2.0 Package
Power Tailgate
Interior Work Surface
Twin Panel Moonroof
B&O Unleashed

I didn't get the mats, I prefer the Husky Liners. I didn't get spray in bed liner, I wanted to cut back any time I could on the order and I can get it for $325 here in Utah.
I got the mats because they're only $200 I'll use them in the Spring/Summer. I'll get some Husky Liners for Fall/Winter

I didn't the spray in because I'm leasing and it only made my payment go up $3/month vs $700 out of my pocket for LineX

So which Huskyliner's do you like? The x-act or the other ones? I cant really tell the difference between the two seeing both are molded, form fitting.
I usually get WeatherTech mats but I decided to get some Husky X-Act Contour for my son's '20. They're nicer than WeatherTech. I'll be ordering a set of X-Act for my '21

@Antimatter Tremor since you seem to have much more info than my dealer is providing what happens next? Once production is scheduled a VIN is created? Does that priority 13 on my order status give you any clues as to timing? I have been hounding the dealership but they seem to take the stance the order is in and haven't provided any other info.
No idea, sorry.

Timsvtgen1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Bronco Spt BL , '21 Tremor Ordered
@Antimatter Tremor since you seem to have much more info than my dealer is providing what happens next? Once production is scheduled a VIN is created? Does that priority 13 on my order status give you any clues as to timing? I have been hounding the dealership but they seem to take the stance the order is in and haven't provided any other info.
Generally, once your vehicle is scheduled a VIN will follow. The 13 priority vs 19 or 10 or 1 etc. makes a difference depending how high or low the number is ( higher less of priority, lower more a priority) I wouldn't get too wrapped up in that, however. If the dealer says the order is in, there really isn't any more to know until its scheduled, at that point the VIN will follow and that will be the next step for you to ask the dealer. Once the vin gets assigned, short of hounding the dealer for their real time locator often.. just put the vin and order # into the Ford tracker and hope for the best...Checking early and often.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Exactly. Anything can happen once you get your Vin# This year (and last) is so screwed up, never know what's going to happen. Just to give you an example, when I ordered my '19 Lariat in June of '19. I had a Vin# and build week the day after the dealer submitted my order. I submitted my Tremor order on 6/18 and still have nothing.

Supposedly Tremor production is going to start within the next 2 weeks. Odd to me considering that there are people who have trucks on order from last year that haven't got them yet. But something else odd happened to me today too. When I was having my dealer update my order to add the Torsen front diff back to my order, he had me confirm my email address and said he needed it for my order. I guess they're making sure that customer orders are legit and not dealers making up orders for their dealer stock. So maybe they are going to build customer orders ahead of dealer stock. Guess we'll have to wait and see ??

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
But something else odd happened to me today too. When I was having my dealer update my order to add the Torsen front diff back to my order, he had me confirm my email address and said he needed it for my order. I guess they're making sure that customer orders are legit and not dealers making up orders for their dealer stock. So maybe they are going to build customer orders ahead of dealer stock. Guess we'll have to wait and see ??
I had to send a copy of my license. I assumed that was the reason.

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I had to send a copy of my license. I assumed that was the reason.
I had to give him both. And the guy I deal with owns the dealer and is a good friend of mine.

Fordtheriver

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Exactly. Anything can happen once you get your Vin# This year (and last) is so screwed up, never know what's going to happen. Just to give you an example, when I ordered my '19 Lariat in June of '19. I had a Vin# and build week the day after the dealer submitted my order. I submitted my Tremor order on 6/18 and still have nothing.

Supposedly Tremor production is going to start within the next 2 weeks. Odd to me considering that there are people who have trucks on order from last year that haven't got them yet. But something else odd happened to me today too. When I was having my dealer update my order to add the Torsen front diff back to my order, he had me confirm my email address and said he needed it for my order. I guess they're making sure that customer orders are legit and not dealers making up orders for their dealer stock. So maybe they are going to build customer orders ahead of dealer stock. Guess we'll have to wait and see ??
My dealer is running a VIP thing that puts all customer orders ahead of their stock orders. Not sure how widespread it is, but it gave me priority 10 and my guy said my email and info was to confirm internally to Ford that I’m an actual customer and not the dealership trying to get more stock.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Well, I'm in FL and buying from Granger in IA, so they already had my email.

This is something new because I've NEVER had to give my email or drivers license to order a vehicle. And I'm an employee

Airlifter2

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat, SuperCab FX4 157" Iconic Silver
Occupation
Political researcher / publisher / Activist leader
Do you have your order number and dealer code? I can check on your order if you do.

My order went in 10am 6/18. Still Unscheduled Clean
Would you be able to check mine please?
Dealer Code: F72404 Order Code: D100 {Not a Tremor}

Sponsored

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Southern Girl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150, 74 Bronco
I already know mine is priority 19 and unscheduled. Any idea when they are going to start giving out VINs for Tremors, or has someone already asked that?

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I already know mine is priority 19 and unscheduled. Any idea when they are going to start giving out VINs for Tremors, or has someone already asked that?
Ford F-150 2021 F-150 Tremor Scheduled th (47)
Sponsored