Sponsored

2021 F-150 XLT 302A Medium Dark Slate Interior Tour

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
I shot some video of an XLT 302A with the dark slate interior recently in Arizona at the Ford test drive event.

I was very impressed with this truck!

Sponsored

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I shot some video of an XLT 302A with the dark slate interior recently in Arizona at the Ford test drive event.

I was very impressed with this truck!

The Gen.14 XLTs are very well equipped. Ive noticed a lot of the upper level features on Lariats and Platinums have worked their way down the trims lines this model year.

Last edited:
OP
OP

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
The Gen.14 XLTs are very well equipped. Ive noticed a lot of the upper level features on Lariats and Platinums have worked their way down the trims lines this model year.
Couldn't agree more. All of the features I wanted with the exception of the digital dash were available on XLT 302A. Arguably 302A includes a digital dash, albeit not a fully digital execution.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I have a 2021 Larait on order, but the 2021 XLT I drove was a lot better equipped than a 2020 Lariat.

I really wanted the B&O Unleashed system, and been stuck on my next vehicle having ventilated sears for years. Only available on the Lariat, unfortunately

If I’m being totally unbiased, though, the cloth seats on the XLT were GREAT, and more comfortable than the leather ones in the Lariat and non-Max Recline leather ones in the King Ranch!
Sponsored