Beatnik
This is going to take awhile....

Sponsored

DaHealey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
So every single reviewer drove a SCREW 5.5 ft bed. I know they had SCREW 6.5ft bed examples at the testing events but I haven't seen one reviewed yet. Did I miss anything?

Although I have an order in for a 5.5 ft SCREW (that hasn't been picked up yet), I'm still thinking about changing to a 6.5ft bed. Would like to see some reviews on that one.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
So every single reviewer drove a SCREW 5.5 ft bed. I know they had SCREW 6.5ft bed examples at the testing events but I haven't seen one reviewed yet. Did I miss anything?

Although I have an order in for a 5.5 ft SCREW (that hasn't been picked up yet), I'm still thinking about changing to a 6.5ft bed. Would like to see some reviews on that one.
No, you’re right. The SuperCrew with 5.5 foot beds are the vast majority of testers that Ford has put out there. I’ve only seen a few with the SuperCab or any other variations besides the SuperCrew 5.5.

Sponsored

Snowboarder_15

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
4runner

I was in your same boat. I had ordered a 5.5 ft bed screw, but ended up changing it to the 6.5 ft bed screw yesterday. Dealer said my truck should be built next month with delivery hopefully in early January.