• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Villageidit

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ram 1500, 2008 Honda Element,
Occupation
Retired
Nice video, thanks. We need a full walk around of the Pro and XLT trims though. If that was the Ice Blue Silver color it did not look as good as the reveal. Hope to be able to see it somewhere before ordering.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Nice video, thanks. We need a full walk around of the Pro and XLT trims though. If that was the Ice Blue Silver color it did not look as good as the reveal. Hope to be able to see it somewhere before ordering.
Agreed on both counts. Iced blue looks so good in some pictures but here it looks like plain old normal silver. I am stuck between this and Atlas blue but would really like to see it in person.

Villageidit

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Agreed on both counts. Iced blue looks so good in some pictures but here it looks like plain old normal silver. I am stuck between this and Atlas blue but would really like to see it in person.
If you get a chance check out Rapid Red. I've seen it on a Bronco and it's my first choice for the Lightning right now.

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Does anyone know if there will be any Auto Shows this year where we can actually go in person?

Sponsored

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER, 2021 Mach-e GT
Occupation
Engineering Manager
If you get a chance check out Rapid Red. I've seen it on a Bronco and it's my first choice for the Lightning right now.
Family had a bit of a blue/white thing going on. Not sure if I want to break it up. Shelby and Truck are mind, Mini is the wife's.

Ford F-150 Lightning Ford F-150 Lighting Inside and Out - Full Walkaround Video PXL_20210408_223052328

Villageidit

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Family had a bit of a blue/white thing going on. Not sure if I want to break it up. Shelby and Truck are mind, Mini is the wife's.

PXL_20210408_223052328.jpg
Nice collection of vehicles. My current truck is bright blue and just looking for a change. Atlas Blue could win with the wife and change everything.

EaglesPDX

First Name
Eagles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Holy Smokes. I had to turn it off. The guy's hand is so shaky and the early shots you could count his nose hairs.

There has to be a school for doing YouTube videos.

DJ NV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla

:cool:(y) everytime I see that Atlas blue in videos I kinda want to lean towards it, but I'm not really one for blue ... tho I keep seeing that Atlas Blue Lariat.

I want to see AMB on it (tho probably like the current F150); or I could go Carb grey.

I think this is my current color choices ... what would go well on that Pro(XL) trim.

Sponsored

Kickaha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
There has been some discussion about "only" having 300 miles of range. Toward the end of the video when he was showting the controls UI, specifically for the inverter for Vehicle to Grid, it showed a time of 3+ days but to the left it also showed "100 mile reserve". Anyone know what this is and how its accessed? Does the Lightning actually have a 400 mile range when you included the reserve?

FordLightning

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Deposit on Ford Lightning
I am pretty sure the 100 mile reserve is for the generator. So give me power to the house, campground, or job site, but always leave me 100 miles of range to drive somewhere.

FordLightning

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Deposit on Ford Lightning
May not have been the best video quality, but provided some ”never seen before” details…thanks for sharing!

Squatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reef flip flops
Holy Smokes. I had to turn it off. The guy's hand is so shaky and the early shots you could count his nose hairs.

There has to be a school for doing YouTube videos.
I agree and there are plenty of classes, coincidentally, on YouTube.