First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Raptor, 1998 Silverado
Occupation
Sales
Thanx! - So, with the "37" package - and you're stuck with the BLUE interior. Disappointing.

Last edited:

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
So the Tremor did launch as well, didn't think that was coming today. I can't believe they didn't up the power for the HO EcoBoost. Seems so lame to let the PowerBoost beat the Raptor in Torque and be so close behind in HP.

ford2021

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Occupation
sales
How are all you ordering these? I thought dealers were only allowed so many and with demand far exceeding what they can get how are you able to spec your own and not get raped well over MSRP. One of the busiest dealers in my state was allowed to order 1

Sponsored

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Raptor, 1998 Silverado
Occupation
Sales
The 37 package includes a 37-specific carbon fiber package.
Love the fact that FORD is quick to charge you good hard earned money for graphics all the time but if you want to remove them from the 37 package - no price difference without them.

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
How are all you ordering these? I thought dealers were only allowed so many and with demand far exceeding what they can get how are you able to spec your own and not get raped well over MSRP. One of the busiest dealers in my state was allowed to order 1
Unless you are good with your local dealer and order a Raptor every year, along with a matching GT500; I doubt anyone is ordering their own.

I always wonder what would happen if manufacturers made enough performance models to meet demand every year without the dealers bending over the buyers. It really screws people over who want to buy used as well.

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Unless you are good with your local dealer and order a Raptor every year, along with a matching GT500; I doubt anyone is ordering their own.

I always wonder what would happen if manufacturers made enough performance models to meet demand every year without the dealers bending over the buyers. It really screws people over who want to buy used as well.
Not even sure why they release a B&P when their going to make so few of them

Sponsored

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
Not even sure why they release a B&P when their going to make so few of them
For teenagers and old men, Ford's putting it out there knowing after they 'build' a Raptor; they're just as likely to build a Ranger or Maverick.

It's also a good tool to at least know what is available for those dedicated enough to call around and search for one that they know they will be paying through the nose for.

Honeybadger

First Name
Zero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘17 Explorer Platinum ‘17 Fusion Energi Platinium
Code Orange, 801A, 37pkg, Twin Moonroof, Power Tech Pkg

My dealer gets 5 for this 2021.5 MY, they should get more allocations for 22MY

Stojanowski

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Power Wagon 75th
My dealer said they get 2... Only can order only 1 with 37s... I'm doing a base with 360 camera. They gave me the second build at sticker

Coolrain

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Raptor
Raptor
So a little reaching out and I found a local dealer with an allocation at MSRP...... if you want one (lets face it a Raptor will never be a need) canvas your area (soon) and take the calls... took me 3 dealers..... first one didn't have any allocation, second one wanted $8k over MSRP:rolleyes::eek::rolleyes:, then finally a dealer with a slot at sticker price

Steve5472

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Expedition Stealth Performance
Maybe a dumb question, but will my regular F150 tonneau cover (5 1/2ft box) fit on a Raptor?
Sponsored