TXENG89

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My window sticker last updated on 6/6 and still shows a blend date of 6/16. Shows that my truck will be delivered by rail. I know this is very wishful thinking but I was really hoping my truck would be in before July 6th because I have a coupon code from Ford for $3000 off that expires that day. I have also been jumping the gun and went to my local truck accessories store and picked out the tonneau cover and bedrug I want for my truck and they are surprisingly in stock.
$3000!?!?! Wow, I can't even get Ford to send me any kind of PCO. lol
Sponsored

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
My window sticker last updated on 6/6 and still shows a blend date of 6/16. Shows that my truck will be delivered by rail. I know this is very wishful thinking but I was really hoping my truck would be in before July 6th because I have a coupon code from Ford for $3000 off that expires that day. I have also been jumping the gun and went to my local truck accessories store and picked out the tonneau cover and bedrug I want for my truck and they are surprisingly in stock.
I got a $1,500 discount and my dealer noted that as long as you have an order dated prior to that delivery, they are supposed to honor it.

Solei028

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT
I got a $1,500 discount and my dealer noted that as long as you have an order dated prior to that delivery, they are supposed to honor it.
Well I hope that is the case that’s a good chunk of change

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
Hey Guys,
I’m snooping around in your club ? I belong in the 6/21 club. I will say our club is very limited as well so hopefully that means Ford only
Scheduled what they know they can build from start to finish with the chips they have saved up. My window sticker date refreshes since a week as well and my eyes go right to that blend date. So far it’s holding strong. Good luck to everyone!

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
I will say our club is very limited as well
After talking with my dealer I apparently belong in the 7/5 club which is so active it doesn’t even exist, ha!

I’m a bit suspicious tho as they told me I was scheduled for 7/7… which is what they told me last time back when it was actually 6/7 (checked with other sources). Maybe just coincidence.

Edit: I did see another custom order Lariat nearly identical to mine get delivered to the dealer just before the shutdown that was ordered the same time as mine (within a week or so)
The differences were:
- He choose Oxford White & I choose Space White (a KC only color)
- I added ProPower
I think the above was key but two other differences:
- He had the high package, I went with mid
- His had 3.73 gears I went with the 3.31
- His was sport package, mine was standard w/ black interior.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Moto_775

First Name
Brendon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150 XLT
Occupation
Portfolio Manager
After talking with my dealer I apparently belong in the 7/5 club which is so active it doesn’t even exist, ha!

I’m a bit suspicious tho as they told me I was scheduled for 7/7… which is what they told me last time back when it was actually 6/7 (checked with other sources). Maybe just coincidence.
Better luck then me. I still can’t even get my dealer to update me. My build week was 6/7 but my blend date was and is 6/18 so I assume my week was pushed back like many other 6/7 build week individuals.

Chasinsparks

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Sho, 2021 F150 Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired United States Army
Mine got delayed yet again. Now the build day is set for 7/6. I ordered on 2/27. This is pitiful.
What did you order? This is unacceptable, you ordered it in Feb and it is still not built. On the flip side, it's not sitting in a field with mine. Pretty sure I would be at the end of my patience and would be demanding answers as to why my order is behind so many others that ordered much later.

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
So far all the info I've been given is holding. I was given a build week of 6/14 verbally by my dealer on 5/11. The sticker published on 5/21 with a 6/18 blend date. Last sticker update is 6/6 with the same blend date of 6/18. I'd have to bet that since the plant has been closed over a week that any rescheduling due to the shutdown has already happened. It would be a great Birthday present if I could have my truck by the 14th of July!

OP
OP
TXENG89

TXENG89

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
So far all the info I've been given is holding. I was given a build week of 6/14 verbally by my dealer on 5/11. The sticker published on 5/21 with a 6/18 blend date. Last sticker update is 6/6 with the same blend date of 6/18. I'd have to bet that since the plant has been closed over a week that any rescheduling due to the shutdown has already happened. It would be a great Birthday present if I could have my truck by the 14th of July!
That would be cool! I actually ordered mine on my birthday, back in March. So my truck is a late birthday present.

ColoradoHunter

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch 4x4
Occupation
Retired
Looking back at the May builds from around the 20th, many of those trucks are being delivered right now. I'd say that is good news for us in the 6/14 and 6/21 build weeks.

Sponsored

Solei028

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT
Hey Guys,
I’m snooping around in your club ? I belong in the 6/21 club. I will say our club is very limited as well so hopefully that means Ford only
Scheduled what they know they can build from start to finish with the chips they have saved up. My window sticker date refreshes since a week as well and my eyes go right to that blend date. So far it’s holding strong. Good luck to everyone!
I hope that’s the case.

JeffC57

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 F-150 Lariat Sport 4x4 SCab, '18 Linc MKZ Hyb
Occupation
Retired Electrical Engineer
I got bumped to July 19 too. Just wondering who else is on the same boat.
Mine was a 6/14 KC build but the dealer says it is now the week of 7/5. It won’t surprise me if it moves again.

KYLeadfoot21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Honda Pilot
Ordered mine 4/22, got window sticker 5/20 and blend date 6/16. Being built in Dearborn. Dealer says ETA of 7/5. Hope to see it soon!

mnstang

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat PB Leadfoot
Occupation
US Gov
Hey Guys,
We’d be glad to have you on the 6/21 build week thread come on over!!

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/6-21-build-week-thread.3941/

edit: I see you already posted there. Welcome back!

docprego

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia
What did you order? This is unacceptable, you ordered it in Feb and it is still not built. On the flip side, it's not sitting in a field with mine. Pretty sure I would be at the end of my patience and would be demanding answers as to why my order is behind so many others that ordered much later.
Order submitted on 2/27.

I made the "egregious" error of ordering some of the options that Ford offers which include:

1. Max trailer tow
2, Bed liner
3. Wheel well liners

It's a shame that I had no idea that opting for these items would send my order into another dimension.

In the meanwhile I secured a 95% identical truck which my dealer had coincidentally ordered and it is going to arrive within days.
Sponsored