First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum , Rapid Red Powerboost, BAP
Occupation
retired
Can you post the part number of the divider please?
Sponsored

OP
OP
NiftyF150

NiftyF150

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport Leadfoot Gray 302a Ecoboost
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor
Nice cover. I just put mine on a few days ago. Good luck with yours??

7DB21C3A-A64E-4E2E-9166-EE3F16864DCF.jpeg

025F02BF-DB00-4028-B17F-3BA9FC7149FB.jpeg
Nice! I considered the Retrax but I wanted something easier to remove and that didn't take up quite as much bed space. They are nice covers though and look really sharp!

Just ordered a bed divider and front/rear mudflaps from the dealer. Using reward points to pay for a bit of it.
Yeah the 42,000 reward points I got for purchasing the truck knocked $210 off the price of the divider. I'm not sure this divider is worth $335, but for $125 I feel pretty good about it.

Is that bed divider just hallow plastic, could you mount anything to it like Quick Fists?
I'm actually surprised with how stout this divider is. If it is hollow plastic it's pretty thick. I would feel comfortable putting something pretty darn heavy in front of it and not worry about it crushing whatever I have beyond the divider in the back of the bed.

Has the Armor Flex been pretty dry?
I ran the truck through a wash immediately after picking it up from installing the liner/cover/divider and it only leaked at the back by the tailgate. Installers told me that as the cover gets some heat cycles and sun the seals will get better. I guess time will tell. I'll be sure to report back.

Can you post the part number of the divider please?
Ford F-150 Finally got my bed setup: bed liner, tonneau cover, and bed divider. 1617722200797

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Thanks for sharing your setup. I ordered the same cover and bed divider, but mine came with the factory Tough bed.

If you installed it yourself, any tips or tricks with the cover install? Thanks.

OpsWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PowerBoost
Great setup, going to do something similar. Looks great too

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Yes.

I ran it through a car wash immediately after picking it up to see exactly that. The only place I had water come in was the back seal on the tailgate. Which is where I've heard pretty much every tonneau cover has water come in. The rest of the bed was completely dry.

I highly doubt it would work with a drop in bed liner. It's tight with a spray in liner.
Would a tailgate seal fix that? I have a bedrug in mine, so I need to get it wet to test, but the bedrug might absorb/hide water coming in....

Sponsored

snoshuu

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4/Sport(302A) -5.0- Velocity Blue
Occupation
Troublemaker
Would a tailgate seal fix that? I have a bedrug in mine, so I need to get it wet to test, but the bedrug might absorb/hide water coming in....
If you check by touch right after testing with a water source (hose or car wash), you should be able to feel any dampness.

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
Obviously I'm biased towards Leadfoot, but you can't go wrong with either color! I got the bed divider through my dealership & used my Fordpass points towards the purchase. The divider was $335 and my 42,000 Fordpass points I got with the purchase of the truck equaled out to $210 off. So I walked out of there with the divider for $125. Not to bad if I say so myself!

I know all of the reviews say that Line-X is the better product, but for how I use the truck I feel confident that the Rhino Lining will hold up just fine. It's a little rougher textured vs the Line-X but it was also $50 cheaper. I guess only time will tell, but I couldn't wait any longer for Line-X.

I purchased it through my dealership. I called them and they literally got it within a couple hours and I had it the same day. You can also get it through Ford Parts online but they want $60 to ship it.

Correct, to run an open bed without removing the cover it will block the rear window. Removal of the cover only takes a few seconds however with the two turn knobs up front underneath which was one of the main reasons I bought this one. I wanted to be able to remove it in a jiffy if I need the entire bed.
Will the box link bed divider still work if I have the factory spray in liner and add a light weight Ford rubber liner? I wasn't sure if it was tight with the spray in liner because of width or height of divider?

OP
OP
NiftyF150

NiftyF150

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT Sport Leadfoot Gray 302a Ecoboost
Occupation
Maintenance Supervisor
Will the box link bed divider still work if I have the factory spray in liner and add a light weight Ford rubber liner? I wasn't sure if it was tight with the spray in liner because of width or height of divider?
My bed divider barely snaps in place with a spray in liner. Adding any additional material on the bottom of the bed will press up on the divider and won't allow it to snap in place with how low the box link mounts are located from the factory. I think they should have accounted for this and perhaps raised the height of the box link mounts about 1/2" or so for some flexibility but as it currently sits I know I wouldn't be able to use the bed divider if I laid anything else down underneath it in the bed. Hopefully that makes sense.

Madman

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Ford Explorers
Occupation
Engineer
Nice setup!

LineX is also telling me that it could be April or later until they can do mine. Rhino can do it sooner. Is it worth waiting for LineX? Or are you happy with the Rhino?
@remtiwk -

I ended up grabbing a dealers stock truck and cancelling my Jan 2nd order, as it would have been sitting on a lot for over 7 months, idle. (The dealer truck I found was 800 miles away, in NC.) It had the colors and most of my important features but not a spray-in liner.

The Dealer I bought it from told me that they deliberately ordered it without the spray-in bed liner, adding that it would have added months to the delivery date. He was also adamant that I get a spray-in liner to protect the bed, recommending Line-X. (Lots of people on this Forum swear by Line-X). Never having done this before, I googled Line-X and found one just 9 miles from my house. $600 - the same price as the factory bed liner (which isn't actually done at a Ford factory, FWIW, but sent out-of-house to a vendor).

Line-X is installing it on Monday, just over a week later, so don't be discouraged!

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
My bed divider barely snaps in place with a spray in liner. Adding any additional material on the bottom of the bed will press up on the divider and won't allow it to snap in place with how low the box link mounts are located from the factory. I think they should have accounted for this and perhaps raised the height of the box link mounts about 1/2" or so for some flexibility but as it currently sits I know I wouldn't be able to use the bed divider if I laid anything else down underneath it in the bed. Hopefully that makes sense.
OK, thanks. I may just get a thin liner and cut a strip out of it where the divider is.

Mdaugustine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F-150
Does anyone know if the bed divider will work if you have a drop in bedliner? It looks like my bedliner added a little bit more bulk than I expected.
Not sure if it helps since this reply is 2 years later but, I found this post from a Google search and maybe it will help someone else. It does fit with the Ford drop-in bedliner.

Ford F-150 Finally got my bed setup: bed liner, tonneau cover, and bed divider. PXL_20231019_214155458
Sponsored

Last edited: