5/17 Build Week Club

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
That's normal, that number is just indicative of some sort of "change" to your truck. Some people say it happens every week, but I'm pretty sure I once went a week without a change. I think it has more to do with each time some process or step happens along the way and it regenerates it.

I think mine changed 3 times overall. Once when the window sticker itself was first created, another when it was produced and went down the line a day after my blend date, and then again a final time before it shipped. I wouldn't be surprised if your little heck mark shows up in the Built stage tomorrow now that it updated.
Sponsored

GFDF150

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 XLT Powerboost, ‘23 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Marketing Manager
Well, I’m one of the lucky ones! Order date 3/29, production date 5/17, ship date 5/18, estimated shipping 19 days, estimated delivery date 6/7. It arrived at my dealer on 6/1 and looks good. Tracker shows delivered. Going to pick it up today, 6/2!

pierowman

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer Titanium 2016, F150 Platinum 2021
Just got off the phone with my dealer, they said my truck is being unloaded from the train in Maryland and should be at the dealer in the next few days.

Downside is I will be out of town starting tomorrow through sunday. ?

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
I chatted with a Ford customer rep this morning and was told that my truck is in transit and has passed thru Wentzville, MO. So it's only about 4 hours away from the dealership. Of course I'm sure the transport truck has several other stops dropping off vehicles on the way. But the tracker is showing an estimated delivery date of 6-12 thru 6-18 . Hopefully it will be dropped off in the next couple of days.

mgdellar

First Name
May
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I chatted with a Ford customer rep this morning and was told that my truck is in transit and has passed thru Wentzville, MO. So it's only about 4 hours away from the dealership. Of course I'm sure the transport truck has several other stops dropping off vehicles on the way. But the tracker is showing an estimated delivery date of 6-12 thru 6-18 . Hopefully it will be dropped off in the next couple of days.
curious if you called the main Ford number - 800-392-3673
I tried calling that number and she couldn't tell me anymore than the tracker which was waiting for shipping since 5/20/21

Sponsored

petervenkman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Powerboost
Ford F-150 5/17 Build Week Club 1622672296979

tracker still looks the same, but got this. any insight?

Bobsputin

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
1622672296979.png

Not good news. Looks like the dreaded Ramp 59. Maybe the stigma of Ramp 59 is changing since trucks are moving from there.

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
I don't think you'd ever see "Awaiting Shipment" if you were going to be held, I wouldn't panic yet. I thought I've seen Ramp 59 listed as a normal step in trucks that get built normally as well. I know all the ones being stuck list that, but I think it can also be a normal step along the way to being shipped Considering that tracking report shows Released and Awaiting Shipment, I think it'll be on its way fine.

petervenkman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Lariat Powerboost
I don't think you'd ever see "Awaiting Shipment" if you were going to be held, I wouldn't panic yet. I thought I've seen Ramp 59 listed as a normal step in trucks that get built normally as well. I know all the ones being stuck list that, but I think it can also be a normal step along the way to being shipped Considering that tracking report shows Released and Awaiting Shipment, I think it'll be on its way fine.
that's kinda what I was thinking. wasn't sure if anyone had any info on that secondary column next to awaiting shipment (SAA32, etc). I was hoping that is confirming I am totally assembled and ready to hit the road.

Green_Bean

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired musician
curious if you called the main Ford number - 800-392-3673
I tried calling that number and she couldn't tell me anymore than the tracker which was waiting for shipping since 5/20/21
No...I clicked on the "chat" button and a guy came on within 30 seconds and I gave him my VIN. He looked it up and let me know that it had arrived in Wentzville, MO. I guess that is a big train yard there where they transfer vehicles to truck transports.

Sponsored

GFDF150

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 XLT Powerboost, ‘23 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Marketing Manager
Well, I’m one of the lucky ones! Order date 3/29, production date 5/17, ship date 5/18, estimated shipping 19 days, estimated delivery date 6/7. It arrived at my dealer on 6/1 and looks good. Tracker shows delivered. Going to pick it up today, 6/2!
Ford F-150 5/17 Build Week Club CA8FD072-BC06-46DC-8B75-6CF3DECFB90E

Bobsputin

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
that's kinda what I was thinking. wasn't sure if anyone had any info on that secondary column next to awaiting shipment (SAA32, etc). I was hoping that is confirming I am totally assembled and ready to hit the road.
If you check the ford tracker and the Built step is check-marked, that is a good sign.
Trucks still ship if it is not checked, but almost for sure if it is.

afas

First Name
art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 ford f150 platinum
i just got a tenative ETA SET FOR THE WEEK OF 7/12/21 . I TOLD THE DEALER THAT WE WOULD HOLD FORD TO THAT DATE.

Krimzonspider

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f 150 (someday)
1622672296979.png

Could someone tell me what this is please? This came from the dealer, correct? What exactly is this called? When I contact my dealership they tell me absolutely nothing. I'm hoping if I ask for this specifically I may receive some info. I'm getting a little nervous since the ford tracker now gives me a 404 error for my window sticker since Sunday. Even the ford chat, 2 days in a row, says they can't see the status of my truck.
Sponsored