F-150 2021

ccwhaler

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Lariat. 2021 Lariat Hybrid
Will likely take months for this to trickle down to the auto manufacturers.
This is the company the supplies mainly automotive chips. No trickle down and they will start with build priority structure with custom retail first and stock builds after backlog cleared

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
I hope they will complete the trucks with missing chip and not only run production at full capacity...
it costs Ford 5 grand a minute to idle a plant. No way they prioritize semi built trucks sitting in a lot.

Sponsored

Jaapvir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Waiting For) 2021 F150
Alright, Ive been reading this thread for a min now. Where are my brothers and sisters who ordered in November and still have no idea where their truck is. I have my Vin and order number but all i see on the tracker on the forum is "order in processing" wondering if anyone can help me as to what this means. Appreciate all yall in the community and happy to be a part of it.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Alright, Ive been reading this thread for a min now. Where are my brothers and sisters who ordered in November and still have no idea where their truck is. I have my Vin and order number but all i see on the tracker on the forum is "order in processing" wondering if anyone can help me as to what this means. Appreciate all yall in the community and happy to be a part of it.
From what i have been able to piece together, your status of "order in processing", (like mine) means Ford has accepted your order, assigned a VIN, and has committed to building your truck... at SOME point. There are no guarantees, real or implied, when that will be or in which order. That's it... your truck will be build at some time between now and end of MY build (Decenber).

In some ways this makes sense, to allow Ford to optimize manufacturing (running a bunch of PB in a row would seems to make sense, for example). Where it falls down is that there are social contracts which we live by... Queuing for example, where we orderly wait in line at a burger joint and they generally serve the burgers in the order which the orders were placed.

Ford has completely upended this during this model year for a number of reasons, so no, NO ONE can tell you when it will be done, unfortunately... if your salesman tells you otherwise, he's doing what salesmen do best.

The good news I think, is that, you haven't entered manufacturing yet, so you are not likely to enter half built purgatory as those in Ramp 59 and the KC speedway are. It seems that Ford has woken up to the fact that shutting down the plant, as painful as that is, is way better than generating half built trucks with no clear plan on how to finish them.

Then again, its 2021... so take what I say with a huge grain of salt.;)

Jaapvir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Waiting For) 2021 F150
From what i have been able to piece together, your status of "order in processing", (like mine) means Ford has accepted your order, assigned a VIN, and has committed to building your truck... at SOME point. There are no guarantees, real or implied, when that will be or in which order. That's it... your truck will be build at some time between now and end of MY build (Decenber).

In some ways this makes sense, to allow Ford to optimize manufacturing (running a bunch of PB in a row would seems to make sense, for example). Where it falls down is that there are social contracts which we live by... Queuing for example, where we orderly wait in line at a burger joint and they generally serve the burgers in the order which the orders were placed.

Ford has completely upended this during this model year for a number of reasons, so no, NO ONE can tell you when it will be done, unfortunately... if your salesman tells you otherwise, he's doing what salesmen do best.

The good news I think, is that, you haven't entered manufacturing yet, so you are not likely to enter half built purgatory as those in Ramp 59 and the KC speedway are. It seems that Ford has woken up to the fact that shutting down the plant, as painful as that is, is way better than generating half built trucks with no clear plan on how to finish them.

Then again, its 2021... so take what I say with a huge grain of salt.;)
Thank you, Really i mean as grim and bad it is to say im kind of glad that there are other people in the same boat as me. The alternative of ford saying nope f this guy in particular would be much worse. Its also a relief that this most likely means im not in purgatory (sorry to those who are). Thank you.

jtcomin

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Fusion, 2019 Flex, 2004 Jeep TJ, 1996 Sierra
Occupation
Bean Counter
Not so patiently waiting.......

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates tracker

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates Status

Sponsored

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
So my dealer sends an email today.

I hope you are staying safe! I am writing to inform you that we got 3 2021 Ford F150 in stock. Here are the links to the window stickers:

2021 Ford F150 XLT 302A Sport

2021 Ford F150 Lariat 501A

2021 Ford F150 Lariat Sport 502A

If you or any of your friends / relatives are looking for the truck, please let me know. These trucks won't last more than a day I believe because right now we are the only dealer in the Province who has in stock 2021 F150.

Please act fast.“

so for fun I checked the 502a and it’s close to my build that I’m waiting on. I said sure I’ll take that truck instead of mine (I’m part of the $100 a week lease deal)

he responds…

“This truck will go on the listed price: $73185+ HST & Licensing Fees”

not $1 off. Hahahahahaha crazy times we are in

Lowandslow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 f150
So i have been in the dark here as well with mixed info reading between the forums and what my dealer is telling me.. My truck was ordered on march 2nd. Of course i still have received it ... However my dealer mentioned that my truck was built and that its waiting for the chip with no estimated eta. They did tell me that they received a list of trucks that are delayed and my truck wasn't on that list (they said take that as a good sign) n.. not getting my hopes up for that.. so I'm REALLY in limbo as this is my work truck and I'm ready to pull the plug and take my money elsewhere.. i just want a clear answer than it to be dragged around as i need to put food on the table with this truck. of course i know im not the only one in this position.. but wondering if someone who knows more or can see what my dealer sees and can tell me the truth.

Now ive tracked it on the tracker and it says in order processing.

1FTEW1EP7MKE09008
C230.

if someone could help me out i would greatly appreciate that!!

mshipway

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F150, '17 F150 '19 F150 ;21 F150
Occupation
Engineer
So my dealer sends an email today.

I hope you are staying safe! I am writing to inform you that we got 3 2021 Ford F150 in stock. Here are the links to the window stickers:

2021 Ford F150 XLT 302A Sport

2021 Ford F150 Lariat 501A

2021 Ford F150 Lariat Sport 502A

If you or any of your friends / relatives are looking for the truck, please let me know. These trucks won't last more than a day I believe because right now we are the only dealer in the Province who has in stock 2021 F150.

Please act fast.“

so for fun I checked the 502a and it’s close to my build that I’m waiting on. I said sure I’ll take that truck instead of mine (I’m part of the $100 a week lease deal)

he responds…

“This truck will go on the listed price: $73185+ HST & Licensing Fees”

not $1 off. Hahahahahaha crazy times we are in
Im not sure where they get that Info, my delaer has 5 on the lot right now, and they are a whopping $1500-$1800 off the list LOL but all XLT

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
So i have been in the dark here as well with mixed info reading between the forums and what my dealer is telling me.. My truck was ordered on march 2nd. Of course i still have received it ... However my dealer mentioned that my truck was built and that its waiting for the chip with no estimated eta. They did tell me that they received a list of trucks that are delayed and my truck wasn't on that list (they said take that as a good sign) n.. not getting my hopes up for that.. so I'm REALLY in limbo as this is my work truck and I'm ready to pull the plug and take my money elsewhere.. i just want a clear answer than it to be dragged around as i need to put food on the table with this truck. of course i know im not the only one in this position.. but wondering if someone who knows more or can see what my dealer sees and can tell me the truth.

Now ive tracked it on the tracker and it says in order processing.

1FTEW1EP7MKE09008
C230.

if someone could help me out i would greatly appreciate that!!
" in order processing " tells me that it hasn't been built yet.
Sponsored