Harv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR 5.0, 2006 Escape
Occupation
Self employed
Built now? Wow… Dearborn?
Dearborn. I've been watching this forum and with all the delays others have experienced I'm still very much keeping my fingers crossed that there won't be set backs.
Sponsored

HJL

First Name
Harv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR 5.0, 2006 Escape
Occupation
Self employed
Dearborn. I've been watching this forum and with all the delays others have experienced I'm still very much keeping my fingers crossed that there won't be set backs.
Changes on the Tracker again today. Looks like it made it onto a rail car on the 28th. Looks like all the chips were available and its not being delayed. Wish I knew how to track it while its on the train.

mgauts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150. 2021 f150
Mine says shipped on the 27th, transit 09 as well(assuming the amount of days it takes to ship....) 05/05 build date eastern Ontario dealer....

r-model

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT with some goodies, 2021 F150 XLT 302A Velocity Blue (ordered)
Occupation
designer
For those of you who are awaiting shippment, try Cassens transport website, you will need your VIN and you can find the dealer code there too,

JayceeP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
For those of you who are awaiting shippment, try Cassens transport website, you will need your VIN and you can find the dealer code there too,
I’m on the East Coast… I notice I can’t pull up any local dealers on Cassens but one in Ontario showed up. We must have a different logistics company. Anyone know??

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I’m on the East Coast… I notice I can’t pull up any local dealers on Cassens but one in Ontario showed up. We must have a different logistics company. Anyone know??
I've gone through a few different dealers in Southern Ontario with both cassens and palsapp. I have yet to find any F150 shipped on either site. Maybe related to everything here from Dearborn are by rail most of the way.

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
I've gone through a few different dealers in Southern Ontario with both cassens and palsapp. I have yet to find any F150 shipped on either site. Maybe related to everything here from Dearborn are by rail most of the way.
Dearborn is mostly rail for us Canadians AFAIK, although I've read of a couple people in the GTA that have had their trucks shipped via truck.
Shouldn't see anything show up on Cassens or Palsapp until it hits the local railyard in your area.

Changes on the Tracker again today. Looks like it made it onto a rail car on the 28th. Looks like all the chips were available and its not being delayed. Wish I knew how to track it while its on the train.
Edmonton? Should be CP Rail.
Try to find your railcar number(if anything salesperson should have it), and you can use it to call CP Rail tracking (1-888-999-8111).

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Mine was shipped from Dearborn via Cassen's and was able to track it on Cassen's site. I used my VIN and looked up the dealer code on their site. It was very accurate, I knew to the day when mine was dropped at the dealership.

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Dearborn is mostly rail for us Canadians AFAIK, although I've read of a couple people in the GTA that have had their trucks shipped via truck.
Shouldn't see anything show up on Cassens or Palsapp until it hits the local railyard in your area.

Edmonton? Should be CP Rail.
Try to find your railcar number(if anything salesperson should have it), and you can use it to call CP Rail tracking (1-888-999-8111).
A lot of Ontario Trucks coming from Dearborn are via Cassesn's. My dealership said most trucks within 6 hours of Dearborn are being shipped on Carriers via Cassen's. The ship to London to Cassen's cross docking yard and then go on trucks to local dealerships.

Sponsored

Dd08

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion
Afternoon All,

First time posting here, have been lurking for a good couple months now trying to get as much information as possible. Been shopping around Winnipeg for the past few months trying to get the best deal possible with some negotiation.

Covid tracing has me in quarantine so not much luck trying to negotiate over phone/email while I try and take advtantage of some local incentives. All dealers so far aren't even budging on the MSRP price - incentives. Few local dealers mentioned they could do "A few hundred dollars" at best.

Going to hopefully wait for July/August/September up until the point I can no longer order a 2021 and see if I'll be patient for a 2022 or a late 2021 order.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Mine was shipped from Dearborn via Cassen's and was able to track it on Cassen's site. I used my VIN and looked up the dealer code on their site. It was very accurate, I knew to the day when mine was dropped at the dealership.
All the trucks at my dealer in Durham Region (just east of Toronto) all have same ramp coming from Dearborn, RA7M - Rail.

I did a search for the last 7 months on cassens by dealer code, only mustangs delivered.

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
I checked my dealer (Dixie Ford in Mississauga) they seem to be getting their trucks via convoy from Cassens.

I saw two trucks with end of March blend dates were delivered to them in the last couple weeks. So I think there is hope.
This is from my window sticker
Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 1.49.23 PM

I'm assuming trucks made in Dearborn with a window sticker says CONVOY, ramp CS59, will be delivered by Cassen's via truck.

mgauts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150. 2021 f150
Mine in eastern Ontario shows rail, ramp 61. I got pending on palsapp and nothing on cassens

ccwhaler

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Lariat. 2021 Lariat Hybrid
We are all in the same boat gang. ETA dates changed across the board last week. Window sticker availability online before that. i think dealers are also largely in the dark or have nothing new to say. Chip shortage supply chain issues are with us for the remainder of this year in my opinion.
Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates 31B29B56-8BEC-452F-BB6D-764C2991EE54
Sponsored