🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number

RGR21

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
If your window sticker has Convoy on it, check out https://palsapp.com/ and put your VIN, if there is no destination name then it hasnt been picked up yet.

For rail I think there is another way to stalk it.
When I enter my VIN, it notes:
Origin: Dearborn Truck Plant
Destination: -
It gives me a 10 digit freight bill number
Sponsored

lostmimic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Subaru Impreza, SOON 2021 F150 XLT
When I enter my VIN, it notes:
Origin: Dearborn Truck Plant
Destination: -
It gives me a 10 digit freight bill number
That is what happened to me. I had an ETA of 5/19 and the Destination was the dealership. Then the next day it changed to 8/14 and Destination: -

:(

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 XLT 302A Rpd Red Spr Crew 6.5ft - 3.5 EB
Occupation
Telco Engineering
Is it a good sign if the ETA end date of 1990-01-01 disapear or that won't say anything ?

Ford F-150 🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number 1621518482976

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
Mine went from ETA end date 6/9/21 to 1990-01-01. Any input on why or what this means?

Harlz55

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Taurus Limited, 2020 Escape Titanium Hybrid
Occupation
Saint John Firefighter / Downey Ford parts counterperson
Mine went from ETA end date 6/9/21 to 1990-01-01. Any input on why or what this means?
Mine did the same. Went from 06/03/2021 to the 1990-01-01

Sponsored

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 XLT 302A Rpd Red Spr Crew 6.5ft - 3.5 EB
Occupation
Telco Engineering
That just say your previous date are not valid now. Will be rescheduling within few date..

eproehl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Mustang GT, '14 Fusion, '21 F150 PB
Submitted my order, impatiently waiting on it. Thanks for the resources on this forum for helping thru this process!

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
So after a week of prodding a few dealers as well as Ford I have come to this conclusion. My order date 1/15 Production date 3/24 Delivery 4/17 Status in production today. I finally heard from a Ford rep that my truck would not be delivered until the end of June or early July. The BS Ford has been feeding that customer orders were going to be prepared and shipped before dealer inventory is nothing but lip service. A truck arrived at my local dealer identical to my order this week. Based on the VIN it was ordered 3/10. The dealer will not allow me to take this truck. I looked around and several of the metro dealers are also receiving inventory of trucks equipped similar to or identical to mine. ALL of them have a ADM of $2500 -5K over MSRP. Here is my opinion. Ford could care less about their customers. They are trying to appease their dealers. This advance delivery of vehicles to the dealer allows them to rape customers for a few months to try and make up for the losses they have faced with no inventory for the last few months. I don't know about you but I think this is really bad customer service. Sorry for the bad news but I wouldn't look for your ordered trucks any time soon.

Sthomasson72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Hybridf
Occupation
Operations manager
Can you track a Vin number without a order number? I didn’t order one but picked up one that was ordered by dealer for their stock. So I have the vin number and window sticker.

PoppyE

First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-150
Occupation
Trucker
Can you track a Vin number without a order number? I didn’t order one but picked up one that was ordered by dealer for their stock. So I have the vin number and window sticker.
The order number is on the window sticker. Be the 4 Digits in the item number box. Could be 4 numbers or 1 letter and 3 numbers.

Sponsored

CaptainHook

First Name
Peezer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MGA
So after a week of prodding a few dealers as well as Ford I have come to this conclusion. My order date 1/15 Production date 3/24 Delivery 4/17 Status in production today. I finally heard from a Ford rep that my truck would not be delivered until the end of June or early July. The BS Ford has been feeding that customer orders were going to be prepared and shipped before dealer inventory is nothing but lip service. A truck arrived at my local dealer identical to my order this week. Based on the VIN it was ordered 3/10. The dealer will not allow me to take this truck. I looked around and several of the metro dealers are also receiving inventory of trucks equipped similar to or identical to mine. ALL of them have a ADM of $2500 -5K over MSRP. Here is my opinion. Ford could care less about their customers. They are trying to appease their dealers. This advance delivery of vehicles to the dealer allows them to rape customers for a few months to try and make up for the losses they have faced with no inventory for the last few months. I don't know about you but I think this is really bad customer service. Sorry for the bad news but I wouldn't look for your ordered trucks any time soon.
Oh wow. This just got me totally fired up. In a negative way. RATZ. My order/production/
Ford F-150 🧭 Track Your F-150 Order by VIN Number 1621876418996
dates are very close to yours, I'm in same boat. Sigh. I don't suppose the line in the reservation viewer "estimated to be delivered to dealer in 39 days" can be trusted...or can it? That would put delivery at beginning of July...

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
What color was the window sticker, if it is green it is a customer order if it is blue then it was a dealer order, My dealer has two on the lot that were customer orders that the customer backed out of.