• Welcome to F150Lightningforum.com everyone!

If you're joining us from F150gen14.com, then you may already have an account here!

If you were registered on F150gen14.com as of April 16, 2022 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Sponsored

Post your PRELIM Build here

Stuff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
I wish I could order a Lariat with the smaller screen. I know it's not the most original take but I hate how it sticks up over the dash...

Also, for some reason I really want ventilated seats. I'm still not sure why, never had them before...

Sponsored

DLav8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 501A Space White 5.0
Thinking Lariat extended battery Max Tow in Space White if they offer that color choice. Could possibly go to an XLT once more of the packages/options are known.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mastang Mach-E Grabber Blue First Edition
XLT with 20" wheels, if it's a standalone options. Hopefully in that light blue, if available.
Ford F-150 Lightning Post your PRELIM Build here 1621574858191

Squatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reef flip flops
Same as my 2017 XLT Sport. Sadly, Lightning Blue is not available and Atlas Blue looks great on the Colorizer, but on YouTube it looks like they kicked dust into the paint when they were mixing it.

XLT Sport/FX4?
Atlas Blue or Oxford White
Big Battery is a MUST
Pro Trailer Assist or whatever it's called
Any Sport/Monochrome package
Heated Seats

@F150ROD - I don't get why people are hating antennae on trucks/SUVs (big topic over on bronco6g.com). I get it with sports cars, but it's almost like eyebrows; we may not need them, but you look silly without them.

Sponsored

F150ROD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 IB Lariat Lightning/Miata ND2 Club
Occupation
U.S. Navy Retired
Same as my 2017 XLT Sport. Sadly, Lightning Blue is not available and Atlas Blue looks great on the Colorizer, but on YouTube it looks like they kicked dust into the paint when they were mixing it.

XLT Sport/FX4?
Atlas Blue or Oxford White
Big Battery is a MUST
Pro Trailer Assist or whatever it's called
Any Sport/Monochrome package
Heated Seats

@F150ROD - I don't get why people are hating antennae on trucks/SUVs (big topic over on bronco6g.com). I get it with sports cars, but it's almost like eyebrows; we may not need them, but you look silly without them.
On this one because it’s an electric vehicle, it’s supposed to be advanced, looks out of place IMO

Squatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reef flip flops
On this one because it’s an electric vehicle, it’s supposed to be advanced, looks out of place IMO
Fair enough. I really appreciate how little it differs from a traditional F150's design. I don't want it to be conspicuous like a Cyber Truck; I want it to do work. I was just wondering if I have fallen so far out of the zeitgeist that antennae were seen as outdated as drum brakes (looking at you Toyota Tacoma).

150ish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
Inspector Gadget
Nothing at the moment. I'm hoping by 2025 they start putting the Unleashed system and drivers side seat memory in the XLT.

Squatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Reef flip flops
Nothing at the moment. I'm hoping by 2025 they start putting the Unleashed system and drivers side seat memory in the XLT.
I just want the memory seats/mirrors in the XLT (everything's electric in an electric vehicle, yeah?)

I'm sure that the new Lightning will benefit from a much better system than the Unleashed. Maybe a Focal and McIntosh setup? Maybe JL DSPs? who knows, but without all of the normal NVH you should be able to get some really great sound in there.

150ish

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
Occupation
Inspector Gadget
I just want the memory seats/mirrors in the XLT (everything's electric in an electric vehicle, yeah?)

I'm sure that the new Lightning will benefit from a much better system than the Unleashed. Maybe a Focal and McIntosh setup? Maybe JL DSPs? who knows, but without all of the normal NVH you should be able to get some really great sound in there.
Great point! I didn't even think about the lack of outside the cab noise.
I was highly disappointed when I didn't find a seat memory button after finally getting it back to where I like it after my wife drove.
Sponsored