First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
Mine was in production since 3/23. I had a delivery date of 4/20 then that was gone. Last weekend tracker said Delivery date 4/24 and it would be delivered in 8 days but instead of counting down Its up to 13 days. Dealer has no clue. Anyone have any idea whats going on with tracker?
Mine did the same until today and then the Will be delivered to dealer disapeared.
Sponsored

Reactions: MDH

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
Just got an email with a $2500 PCO that expires 7/6/21. So I’m guessing that my truck will arrive 7/7/21.
Dealer should be able to lock that in for you, Mine expired 3/31/21 but they took the number and locked it in for me so it is good whenever the truck gets here.

Jfc35

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
My Tracker is stuck on ETA delivery date of 4-29 and no updates or anything. Was built 3-19. I ordered my rig 21 January. This is getting to be some serious bullshit Ford.
Mine was ordered 1/29 with a build date of 3/23 and received an estimated delivery date of 4/20. Then that disappeared about a couple of days later and in production since then. Then a couple of weeks tracker updated ETA on 5/1 to 4/24. The tracker keeps adding days from 4/24. I started at 8 days and now up to 18. No one has any answers, really frustrating!!

DaHealey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Tacoma
I really wish I hadn't started scrolling through the later build week threads... starting to see trucks that were ordered after mine was built shipping out. Too bad I didn't have the foresight that just reordering the same truck in Feb/Mar might mean that I would get it several months sooner than my Dec order. From a manufacturing standpoint, I get that FIFO might not be the best process for Ford in this situation... but this is getting more and more ridiculous.
Yeah, it’s time Ford starts making some sort of amends for people whose orders basically got lost in line. At this point it’s only right that they start giving out PCO’s to people who are in this build week and still waiting.

Jfc35

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Mine did the same until today and then the Will be delivered to dealer disapeared.
Just checked same here just says in production now, it does still say delivery date to dealer 4/24

Sponsored

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
Yeah, it’s time Ford starts making some sort of amends for people whose orders basically got lost in line. At this point it’s only right that they start giving out PCO’s to people who are in this build week and still waiting.
They damn well better do that. This is unacceptable now. I refuse to drive a Fiat or GM and I wont pay out the ass for a toyota that isnt that great. Ford needs to seriously realize that they are majorly fucking up (sorry for the military mouth)

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
They damn well better do that. This is unacceptable now. I refuse to drive a Fiat or GM and I wont pay out the ass for a toyota that isnt that great. Ford needs to seriously realize that they are majorly fucking up (sorry for the military mouth)
They're already slashing sales forecasts and probably hemorrhaging money by having to shut down factories left and right. Nobody is getting any special PCOs because of the long wait.

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
Dealer just told me my build is scheduled for 5/21 and sold units are SUPPOSED to have chips allotted to them.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
Dealer just told me my build is scheduled for 5/21 and sold units are SUPPOSED to have chips allotted to them.
I wonder if this includes all the incomplete builds that are sitting in lots or if your dealer is just referring to trucks that haven't been built yet.

I ordered 12/10, truck built 3/17, ETA is currently 7/30. Who knows? It might be better that your truck skipped the purgatory build weeks. You might see yours before I see mine, given what I'm seeing in the threads for build weeks after ours. At least if yours ships right after being built.

KiloWhiskey

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 PB XLT(Ordered 1/21/2021[still waiting])
Occupation
Military (Ret)
I wonder if this includes all the incomplete builds that are sitting in lots or if your dealer is just referring to trucks that haven't been built yet.

I ordered 12/10, truck built 3/17, ETA is currently 7/30. Who knows? It might be better that your truck skipped the purgatory build weeks. You might see yours before I see mine, given what I'm seeing in the threads for build weeks after ours. At least if yours ships right after being built.
At least you have an ETA that isn’t in the past lol.

Sponsored

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
I'm just hoping that since I ordered such a weird configuration, it might weirdly fly through production and out the door.

More likely they'll look at my order and say "WTF? ...put this one at the bottom of the stack! We don't have time for this shit"!
:oops:

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
At least you have an ETA that isn’t in the past lol.
Yeah, fair point. Although, I'm not counting my chickens quite yet. It seemed a bit suspicious that it was exactly 90 days from the day it popped up. Feels like a placeholder, but for an earlier or later date I have no idea.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm just hoping that since I ordered such a weird configuration, it might weirdly fly through production and out the door.

More likely they'll look at my order and say "WTF? ...put this one at the bottom of the stack! We don't have time for this shit"!
:oops:
At this point it seems to be more luck than anything else. Best thing to do is load up on rabbit feet, horseshoes, and four-leaf clovers. :LOL:

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
I’m planning on spending the day reaching out to the different customer care centers at Ford. I’m curious, of the people who can no longer see their window stickers, are those ETAs all in the past?

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
I’m planning on spending the day reaching out to the different customer care centers at Ford. I’m curious, of the people who can no longer see their window stickers, are those ETAs all in the past?
Keep us updated on what you find out f you would, there is also people that are getting there trucks that were built after ours.
Sponsored