Sponsored

5/3 Build Week Club

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
when I first looked at ford inventory from the factory website, u realize all the truck “ordered” probably all have owners waiting. I think a lot of the people who’s dealerships put their order under stock may be getting their truck before retail.
im glad I put down a deposit, to reserve it. FYI: if u ask dealer for dealership swap.. not going to happen. I asked to have a back up truck, but my order hopefully is right.
Sponsored

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
when I first looked at ford inventory from the factory website, u realize all the truck “ordered” probably all have owners waiting. I think a lot of the people who’s dealerships put their order under stock may be getting their truck before retail.
im glad I put down a deposit, to reserve it. FYI: if u ask dealer for dealership swap.. not going to happen. I asked to have a back up truck, but my order hopefully is right.
Ford has recently stated that customer orders are being prioritized, which makes sense, because it's as close to guaranteed revenue as they can get

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Ford has recently stated that customer orders are being prioritized, which makes sense, because it's as close to guaranteed revenue as they can get
i just got my carhartt precision fit seat covers for my f150 shipped yesterday, so I’m hoping my truck will make it this month.so far things r looking up. I may be the only one waiting on Baja tan cloth interior, but the work surface I hope doesn’t set me back. i got an blend date on the 11th,, no production date yet, so Im praying my truck is built and ready to ship this month. Im trying to get a few accessories to add on preordered from Ford shop for my f150 when it arrives.
at this point ur tracking on this site may be inaccurate in a good or bad way. with Kansas down Dearborn may be able to catch up.

Sponsored

Fathardtail

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Entrepreneur
If yours goes like most others, you should see a Produced status tomorrow morning. It seems that even with the truck being done today, it doesn't update as produced until midnight tonight. That's been the trend I have seen anyway.

1620416611788.png
It doesn’t say Produced (I assume my wheel liners and spray bed liner) are up next - but we have a delivery date estimate June 20th! That gives me time to finish the mortgage refinance we started.....

Ford F-150 5/3 Build Week Club D213E0AD-C453-4858-8843-69D70C001F08

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
I can check a few VINs if needed, I have the same site Pioneer uses.
Can I make appointment with you to check my VIN 1FTFW1ED5MFB57181 next Monday:)?

Have checked with Pioneer 5/04, hope I can have some movements next week.

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
My Platinum is showing shipped yesterday, 5/7, on both the Shop Ford Tracker and the Tracker here with an ETA of 5/28. Hard to believe with all the shutdowns, supply problems and the issues I've been reading from people on this site that my truck is shipped 60 days after ordering. Of course it's not at the dealership yet so I'm not getting my hopes up and I haven't gone through it.

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My Platinum is showing shipped yesterday, 5/7, on both the Shop Ford Tracker and the Tracker here with an ETA of 5/28. Hard to believe with all the shutdowns, supply problems and the issues I've been reading from people on this site that my truck is shipped 60 days after ordering. Of course it's not at the dealership yet so I'm not getting my hopes up and I haven't gone through it.
Did you have Max Tow, Max Recline, or work surface? Or any of the other constrained options?

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
Mine if flying through, looks like it's already headed out. Since the dealer is only about 15 minutes from DTP, may have it as early as next week.

1620312444978.png
Could you check mine please if you can 1FTFW1E59MFB44829 thank youuu

Last edited:

Sponsored

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Did you have Max Tow, Max Recline, or work surface? Or any of the other constrained options?
No Max Tow
Yes on Max Recline & Work Surface & Wheel well Liners, Spray in bed liner

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Ford said Dealer Inventory orders are taking a back seat to retail customer orders.

But they say a lot of questionable things so you have to take anything that comes from Ford with a grain of rust.

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
Ford said Dealer Inventory orders are taking a back seat to retail customer orders.

But they say a lot of questionable things so you have to take anything that comes from Ford with a grain of rust.
My order was processed as S304, which is at the request of me, but it may be considered stock but also a custom customer order, but I’m not sure how Ford decides which truck to built. I’m not if my truck will get built this month, but website shows it’s in transit, which is misleading considering my blend date is next week. Dealer shows built date of the 13th last time I checked. I just pray I’m going to have to see my truck build in one go in the factory and it ships some time next month or late this month.
im no expert. I think there is so many orders outstanding that predicting timeline on delivery or build is not going to happen now when parts and chip supply fluctuates daily.

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No Max Tow
Yes on Max Recline & Work Surface & Wheel well Liners, Spray in bed liner
Well that gives me hope, I also got a platinum, with max Recline and work surface, but I did also get max Tow, been "in production" / "produced" since 04/24 on every version of the tracker

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Well that gives me hope, I also got a platinum, with max Recline and work surface, but I did also get max Tow, been "in production" / "produced" since 04/24 on every version of the tracker
I have no idea how they (Ford) decides how a truck gets assembled. You would think the first ordered who be taken care of first but that isn't what's happening. I'll believe my truck is built when I see it with my own eyes, hopefully with no issues other than a first time Ford owner learning the tech. Hope you get yours soon.
Sponsored