5/3 Build Week Club

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat 502A, 3.5L PowerBoost
Mine if flying through, looks like it's already headed out. Since the dealer is only about 15 minutes from DTP, may have it as early as next week.

Ford F-150 5/3 Build Week Club 1620312444978
Sponsored

Davidba

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Audi Q7, 2016 Honda Civic
Occupation
self employed
Good stuff! I think I am about 1.5 days behind you this week (blend date of May 5th according to the window sticker). I asked Pioneer74 for an update on the other forum this morning but at that time it looked like it hadn't moved beyond "in production" status.

Davidba

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
self employed
Well, further update... my local dealer's inventory now shows my truck on their website. I think this is a good sign it's been built. However, my eta date on this site's tracker has slipped from May 19 to 26th. So I'm not sure what to think now. It seems a lot of people are seeing ETA dates changing around these days that were built in the past couple of weeks in particular.

Fathardtail

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Well, further update... my local dealer's inventory now shows my truck on their website. I think this is a good sign it's been built. However, my eta date on this site's tracker has slipped from May 19 to 26th. So I'm not sure what to think now. It seems a lot of people are seeing ETA dates changing around these days that were built in the past couple of weeks in particular.
Are you using this tracker or another??
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 XLT 302A Rpd Red Spr Crew 6.5ft - 3.5 EB
Occupation
Telco Engineering
Were did you get your tracking information ? Mine is a canadian order... Ford tracker doen't work for us... I think to only way I can track my order are by the dealer or by the tracker on that forum... Any other place where I can track mine with more accuracy ?

Sponsored

bulger81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Truck
If u check (vehicles in transit) on dealer site, u may notice blend dates that r in the near future or already past. I saw blend date of 3/20 that hasn’t arrived and my blend date is 5/11 and on dealer site which may imply stock orders r being processed over retail. I think the fact it’s on the site but I wouldnt say that means ur truck is built, but it’s a good sign ur order may arrive in a month If parts r there And things go as planned.
I noticed some of the trucks that just arrived werent delivered for about a month after blend date...

Davidba

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
self employed
Were did you get your tracking information ? Mine is a canadian order... Ford tracker doen't work for us... I think to only way I can track my order are by the dealer or by the tracker on that forum... Any other place where I can track mine with more accuracy ?
This website can provide tracking info for Canadian orders as well. You need your VIN and order #. Pioneer74 on the other site can provide a more detailed tracking (similar to dealers), but he is slammed with requests and I prefer not to bug him too much. The shop.ford.com website doesn't seem to work for Canadian VINs, which I find to be really strange since the vehicles are essentially the same and built on the same production line.

Davidba

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
self employed
If u check (vehicles in transit) on dealer site, u may notice blend dates that r in the near future or already past. I saw blend date of 3/20 that hasn’t arrived and my blend date is 5/11 and on dealer site which may imply stock orders r being processed over retail. I think the fact it’s on the site but I wouldnt say that means ur truck is built, but it’s a good sign ur order may arrive in a month If parts r there And things go as planned.
I noticed some of the trucks that just arrived werent delivered for about a month after blend date...
Good point - I've noticed on my dealer's website vehicles that appear to be stuck missing parts, given the blend dates shown on the window stickers. They all say "incoming". I've noticed that it appears that vehicles being built more recently in Dearborn may be getting fully assembled, unlike the ones built in Feb/March. Maybe it's because they've shut down KC Ford has focused on assembling complete vehicles in Dearborn... I'd like to think positive at this point, it's been awhile since I've ordered :eek:

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Good point - I've noticed on my dealer's website vehicles that appear to be stuck missing parts, given the blend dates shown on the window stickers. They all say "incoming". I've noticed that it appears that vehicles being built more recently in Dearborn may be getting fully assembled, unlike the ones built in Feb/March. Maybe it's because they've shut down KC Ford has focused on assembling complete vehicles in Dearborn... I'd like to think positive at this point, it's been awhile since I've ordered :eek:
Agreed, I suspect Ford will concentrate on building and shipping complete trucks for the next few weeks... I would think that there is enormous pressure to generate revenue (since as we’ve seen on other threads on this forum such massive inventories sitting unshipped represent sunk capital with no return yet). I got to believe it’s more profitable to keep a highly tunied assembly line going than sending mechanics out to a parking lot to install tailgates.
Also, Don’t forget that the dealers are screaming for inventory to sell, and their voices are much louder than ours (once every 5 year buyers). Shitty customer service to be sure, but smarter business wise when answering to the board members.
This is not such good news for us with KC builds, but good for the Dearborn club.

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I can check a few VINs if needed, I have the same site Pioneer uses.

Sponsored

Vulnox

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Redskins5

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
Occupation
Government
I can check a few VINs if needed, I have the same site Pioneer uses.
Could you check on my for me, I ordered in feb, it was built MArch 21, Had a completed eta date of 1/1/1990 that recently changed to delivery date of 4-13-21 which is in the past and still shows in production. My order number is 1115 and my Vin # is 1ftfw1ed1mfb35162. I would really appreciate it.