First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
That is really wild. Perhaps your dealership has so many orders that yours still hasn't come up for allocation? I've got almost the same build as you (different color and no wheel well liners or max tow) and my build went from ordered to scheduled-to-day inside 1 week. Now I'm not saying that date will hold for mine, or to show off, but to compare and wonder what's going on with yours.
I ordered in Nov and mine didn't get scheduled till Feb and built in March and still awaiting delivery.
Sponsored

jwgreene

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT supercrew in leadfoot with 5.0
Ordered my truck on 2/24/21, had a VIN on 3/5/21. Blend date was supposed to be 3/31. Build date was 4/19. As of yesterday showing an arrival ETA of 5/20/21. So far only 68 days, if it arrives on 5/20, that will make it 85 days. Not too bad given the current environment.

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
You won’t believe this update.

I ordered 9/30/2020. Truck has been in production since 2/15. This past weekend the tracker finally updated to show an ETA of 5/3 (today), but dealer said his info showed it was still on ramp 59.

Today the tracker updated with an ETA of 8/2!!!

Yes, ordered September 2020, they estimate and plan to deliver in August 2021.

In some ways this makes my life and decisions easier. I’ve been holding out and holding out thinking that I’ve been waiting for so long that the delivery really must be just around the corner. I won’t be waiting until August for a truck I ordered in September and that was built and has been sitting deserted on a lot since February.

Just absolutely unbelievable if that ETA is accurate.

TheGoodLife

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet

I ordered 9/30/2020. Truck has been in production since 2/15. This past weekend the tracker finally updated to show an ETA of 5/3 (today), but dealer said his info showed it was still on ramp 59.

In some ways this makes my life and decisions easier. I’ve been holding out and holding out thinking that I’ve been waiting for so long that the delivery really must be just around the corner. I won’t be waiting until August for a truck I ordered in September and that was built and has been sitting deserted on a lot since February.

For those looking for number of days, that would be 306 days from order to delivery.

Feels like a big, “scew you in particular” from Ford.

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
It seems like anything that was produced from early March on out of Dearbourne, has all Start and end dates switched to TBD. Wonder how many trucks are actually sitting there now waiting on parts.
Did you see the racetrack they are using now to store trucks? Its crazy.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gman73

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
For those looking for number of days, that would be 306 days from order to delivery.

Feels like a big, “scew you in particular” from Ford.
Wow that’s insane that they would expect anyone to wait nearly 11 months, I am just shy of 6 months and that’s already bad enough

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer

This is insane.

I ordered 12/10, produced 3/17. This weekend a final ETA of 7/30 popped up on the tracker. As soon as I saw it, I thought, well.. maybe I'll finally start looking at other trucks. I think I would have cracked by now if I had ordered in September.

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Just got this update tonight. So looks like right at 2 months from order to delivery.

Ford F-150 How many days since you ordered (still waiting on delivery) thread 1620110148490

saluki1969

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Ford Mustang GT500, 2021 F150 SC PB Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
That is really wild. Perhaps your dealership has so many orders that yours still hasn't come up for allocation? I've got almost the same build as you (different color and no wheel well liners or max tow) and my build went from ordered to scheduled-to-day inside 1 week. Now I'm not saying that date will hold for mine, or to show off, but to compare and wonder what's going on with yours.
My dealership is quite small with low volume sales in a small town. I believe allocation his my biggest enemy. I have known the dealership owner and his wife for many many years and am friends with his parents. In addition he lives just 1/2 block from me and drives past my home everyday. I did receive a great offer, even better than I received from Granger. But I will have to wait for the truck.

Sponsored

MrHat102

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
Ordered Nov 19th. 166 Days ago. ford tracker still shows order received, no updates.
I give up on waiting for it.

I went to Vista Ford in woodland Hills Ca this past weekend. Bought 2021 F-150 Platinum. 3.5L Eco. They had 2 in Star white. I checked this morning other one gone already. Picking mine up this later this week.

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
Ordered my truck on 2/24/21, had a VIN on 3/5/21. Blend date was supposed to be 3/31. Build date was 4/19. As of yesterday showing an arrival ETA of 5/20/21. So far only 68 days, if it arrives on 5/20, that will make it 85 days. Not too bad given the current environment.
You're very lucky if that turns out to be true/correct
Whatttttttt is this magic wizardry

kenpitt

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150
Occupation
retired
Thought I would get a thread going for those still waiting on their trucks to be delivered.

I am currently at 150 days since I placed my order and still no ETA on truck.

My Truck was built in Deabourne and has been sitting on Ramp 59 since March 9th and not moved.
Ordered Nov. 18th, truck was built March 15th, sitting in Dearborn, I'm told it's either chips or max recline seats, the ford tracker site told me expected delivery date is July 16th, holy cow that will be 8 months. I feel for ya, know the experience.

kenpitt

First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford f150
Occupation
retired
I ordered 11/17. The latest production date was supposed to be 4/30 but it'll probably postponed again due to the chip shortage. Priority seems to be going to dealer vehicles. :mad:
Agree, my order was nov. 18th was built march 15, estimated delivery date is july 16th.