Sponsored

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
My last 3 Ford vehicles were with the X-plan. In all cases I had to get the x-plan pricing from the dealer in his office. How do you use the Build & Price for the X-pan figures?

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.31.29 AM
Sponsored

Gonzo67

First Name
Ismario G Gonzalez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 F-150 Lariat, 2020 Subaru Crosstrek, 2014 MB C-250
Occupation
Electrical engineer
Hello Albert,

Can you send me an order form / bill of sale for the truck design attached based on your 1000$ under invoice Net/Net price? I am 16 hours away, money saved is worth the effort.

Thanks,

Ismario

Attachments

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Hello Albert,

Can you send me an order form / bill of sale for the truck design attached based on your 1000$ under invoice Net/Net price? I am 16 hours away, money saved is worth the effort.

Thanks,

Ismario
Your best bet is going to be e-mailing him. [email protected]

Aurik

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Chevy Equinox, 2017 GMC Acadia
Occupation
Software Engineer
Do you expect to be able to honor this pricing for the Raptors when they are announced/become available?

Last edited:

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Do you expect to be able to honor this pricing for the Raptors when they are announced/become available?
Albert has stated a few times, the dealership will not be extending this pricing on Raptors. Once the Raptor is announced or is in production, if Granger offers any concessions, I am certain that this community will be the first to know.

Sponsored

kavm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Jetta; 2021 F150 Platinum PB
I am returning to this thread to express my appreciation for Albert and Granger Ford. When I started on this board, I knew little about F150s and was mortified with the prospect of negotiating price with the dealers, particularly for a custom build. First, Albert gave some really good advice. Second, when I read this thread - the offer was compelling in price as well as approach.

My talks with the local dealers confirmed that I was right to not look forward to dealing with them. And, it was a very different experience with Albert.

I placed my order at the beginning of January. Our truck was delivered to Granger Ford on March 23rd, but we could only fly to pick it up last week. Really happy with the truck but equally with Albert, Chip and everyone at Granger Ford who provided an excellent buying experience.

So, if the price/distance trade off works for you, this offer from Granger Ford is very credible and seriously worth considering!

2yellowlabsdad

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Platinum 4x4
Occupation
Railroad signalman
I am returning to this thread to express my appreciation for Albert and Granger Ford. When I started on this board, I knew little about F150s and was mortified with the prospect of negotiating price with the dealers, particularly for a custom build. First, Albert gave some really good advice. Second, when I read this thread - the offer was compelling in price as well as approach.

My talks with the local dealers confirmed that I was right to not look forward to dealing with them. And, it was a very different experience with Albert.

I placed my order at the beginning of January. Our truck was delivered to Granger Ford on March 23rd, but we could only fly to pick it up last week. Really happy with the truck but equally with Albert, Chip and everyone at Granger Ford who provided an excellent buying experience.

So, if the price/distance trade off works for you, this offer from Granger Ford is very credible and seriously worth considering!
Albert is an excellent salesman that I have been buying vehicles from for over twenty plus years. Luckily I live in Iowa so Granger Motors is only a couple of hours away. Albert has always been very professional in every way and he listens to what I want in a new truck and he makes sure that I all of my questions are answered. Albert is the best salesman that I have ever worked with, Tom Blumer.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors

Thank you for the kind words...

Rahul

First Name
Rahul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Platty PB, 18 Audi Q7, 12 Infy G37x
Occupation
IT Professional
Thank you for the kind words...
Albert is awesome!! He provided me with solid info while building my first truck. Also, I would not have found Granger et Albert if not for this forum. So very grateful for that too.

Hence, I decided to skip the local dealers near my home and move forward with Granger. However, out of curiosity to compare I contacted a couple of local dealers to see how different of an experience it might be. Hahaha! I have no words to describe the nonsensical $$$ I was quoted, 3k plus hidden dealer add ons( nitrogen inflated tires,anti scratch coating, VIN etching, etc), $5,000 non refundable deposit..yes you read that right......I really wonder how folks are buying vehicles from scam dealerships.

Thank you very much Albert!!

Last edited:

Sponsored

additionsola

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Colorado
Hey guys, just curious if this offer is still on the table? I shot an email over to Albert, but just curious if this pricing is still valid.
Sponsored