First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
Any idea as to when 2022 orders will be accepted by Ford? Starting to think it would make sense to cancel my 2021 order and then submit a 2022 order as soon as it opens up. I ordered 3-26 for what was thought at the time for a 4-26 week build. It has now been scheduled for week of 6-14 and has a Vin#. The transportation to Portland, Oregon runs about a month. My truck is a fully loaded black Lariat powerboost 4x4 with spray in bedliner, soft tonneau, and all the accessories causing delays. If everything went flawless with no delays, it would arrive at dealer mid to late July. More likely it will have delays for offsite spray in liner and any other parts/chips shortage making a more likely August/September arrival. Its like getting a year old "new" truck for full price..........it could even end up at the dreaded "ramp 59" rust storage yard........lol.........could have a 22 by waiting another month or two

kingcrew4

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Newly Ordered 2021 F-150 Lariat 4x4
Initial Order Placed: 4/16/2021
Order Updated: 4/22/2021 (added FORD CO-PILOT360 ACTV2.0 PREP PACKAGE)

Build Sheet Below:

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] order-sheet

MDH

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
No, I’m still @ 1990... and still I wait.

My 1990-01-01 Date is no longer populating. Hope this is a good sign that things are progressing. However, the Sticker is not available.

Sponsored

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 XLT 302A Rpd Red Spr Crew 6.5ft - 3.5 EB
Occupation
Telco Engineering
Any idea as to when 2022 orders will be accepted by Ford? Starting to think it would make sense to cancel my 2021 order and then submit a 2022 order as soon as it opens up. I ordered 3-26 for what was thought at the time for a 4-26 week build. It has now been scheduled for week of 6-14 and has a Vin#. The transportation to Portland, Oregon runs about a month. My truck is a fully loaded black Lariat powerboost 4x4 with spray in bedliner, soft tonneau, and all the accessories causing delays. If everything went flawless with no delays, it would arrive at dealer mid to late July. More likely it will have delays for offsite spray in liner and any other parts/chips shortage making a more likely August/September arrival. Its like getting a year old "new" truck for full price..........it could even end up at the dreaded "ramp 59" rust storage yard........lol.........could have a 22 by waiting another month or two
I'm starting to think the same way as you. Let the chip shortage passed and place an order for a 2022. Our 2021 will lost many of his value at end of summer, and ford normally should start to ship 2022 to detailler in noverber 2021. So, what is the logical move to do ? Forget 2021 and step up to 2022, with new feature announced for june, or stay with our 2021 ? hmmmmmmm

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Telco Engineering
Summited mine.. please add it in the list ! Thanks

Space150

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 2.7
Just to understand correctly, we just sent in the submission form (please add to the list) but are we supposed to update as things progress or is somebody on the forum end able to see actual build status and they then update the table ? Im from Canada and the site doesn't allow us to track our build.

Andy Met

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Ranger
Just to be clear, a ‘retail’ order is all us here in the forum who have placed an order for a specific optioned build, whereas a ‘dealer’ order is when the dealership orders generically spec’d unit for speculative sale to persons unknown. Have I got this right?
My 1990-01-01 Date is no longer populating. Hope this is a good sign that things are progressing. However, the Sticker is not available.
On mine it was gone for a day (as i posted) and then came back, nothing else happened.

Sponsored

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
Just to understand correctly, we just sent in the submission form (please add to the list) but are we supposed to update as things progress or is somebody on the forum end able to see actual build status and they then update the table ? Im from Canada and the site doesn't allow us to track our build.
I think that’s the way it’s supposed to work, but I entered my VIN when I got it but it didn’t seem to get picked up in the listing...? (Also in Canada so at a disadvantage on tracking status!)

yamamanr1m

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Telco Engineering
Look again.. list was updated yesterday night... (y)

Solei028

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 XLT
I got some hopeful news today about my PB that I ordered 1/28/21 (found out Ford confirmed the order on 2/12/21). After three months of not receiving a VIN # or build week, got a phone call from the dealership with my VIN # and alleged build week of 6/7/21. Sent a change request form to update the tracker.

petemill

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 f-150 powerboost, '11 ford escape v6
Occupation
Software
Added a new entry. Ordered 4/19. Received scheduled build week on 4/22 of 5/21.
Sponsored