First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Military
Looks like they toned down some of the red interior for lariat sport. The centre console no longer has the red
There's still way too much red on those doors, I love the look of the lariat sport except all that damn red! just leave it black!
Sponsored

yeet1331

First Name
tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Ford Explorer Limited, 4.6L V8 4x2
I’m 16 so I have no intention of ordering a brand new truck lol... for my own dreams though I built myself a King Ranch, by far my favorite trim level, but I’m sad they don’t offer the Guard color with the high option group, I don’t know why...

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I have to be honest, I was disappointed to see that there was no package discount for adding the Max Towing to a Platinum. Nearly everything in the package is standard on the truck, so you would assume they would charge only for those items they have to add as part of the package. On a KR they make you choose the Chrome Package if you desire Monochromatic Paint, but they give you a $750 package discount.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I have to be honest, I was disappointed to see that there was no package discount for adding the Max Towing to a Platinum. Nearly everything in the package is standard on the truck, so you would assume they would charge only for those items they have to add as part of the package. On a KR they make you choose the Chrome Package if you desire Monochromatic Paint, but they give you a $750 package discount.
^^^^^^ THIS!

Also the max tow should be also discounted for hybrids since we don't get the benefit of the larger tank. Hybrids already kind of paid for the 30gal upgrade included.

Sponsored

DW2020

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 KR PB
I’m 16 so I have no intention of ordering a brand new truck lol... for my own dreams though I built myself a King Ranch, by far my favorite trim level, but I’m sad they don’t offer the Guard color with the high option group, I don’t know why...
This is one of the two factory oddities....Guard paint is only at Kansas City plant, and the 601A trim comes with power running boards which are only at the Dearborn plant.

I like your taste, though, I have a King Ranch 601A on order in Kodiak brown.

Coyote

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Lariat 2.7
Occupation
Accountant
I wonder when ford.ca bulld and price will be live
Sponsored