First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat 501A 2.7l
Occupation
Software Engineer
Tom Hillier Ford (60 miles from Sacramento) also offered me 2000 *under* invoice plus locking in rebates now at times of order. Call Ryan in sales. I kept my order with Future Ford because of my connection with the sales manager. You're welcome!
you are a hero! I will call him early tomorrow.
Sponsored

Riggidy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
I’ll call tomorrow as well. What rebates are available for a 2021?

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I’ll call tomorrow as well. What rebates are available for a 2021?
He said there is a *platinum* specific rebate available for 2021, but he wouldn't definitively lock it in for my because its offered over every engine *but* the power stroke right now. And I swore off gasoline powered trucks for life after my 16' EcoBoost went to crap with 47k on it.

I also have the medical professionals rebate which he offered to lock in as well. 2k total in rebates.

Sponsored

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Did you place an order at Tom Hillier Ford? I have an order placed at Future Ford, but my sales guy is saying they don't know invoice pricing yet.
I called them a bit ago, Ryan mentioned the under invoice price depends on the trim and price. So I sent him my build configuration and I am waiting to hear back from him.

brett

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150,Super Duty,Ranger,
Occupation
Owner Heritage Ford
I’ve finally decided on a truck. Platinum with powerboost. I see some dealers are doing $1,000 under invoice. Anyone know of any dealers in California selling under or at invoice? Looking to purchase within the next week. Thanks, Brian.
Heritage Ford will do $250 below invoice on orders and give you lifetime oil changes. I know the owner and he is a straight shooter. He will personally chat with you an order your truck to your specs.

brett

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150,Super Duty,Ranger,
Occupation
Owner Heritage Ford
I called them a bit ago, Ryan mentioned the under invoice price depends on the trim and price. So I sent him my build configuration and I am waiting to hear back from him.
Gentleman, please reach out to me and I would be more than happy to answer any questions and discuss your Truck needs...Thanks
Brett Smart
Heritage Ford
Owner
Direct line 209-343-5108

ZWARRIOR

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Engineer
Ryann from Tom Hiller Ford got back to me:

The truck I spec'd out was MSRP: $52,110, invoice is about $48,000ish he gave me the offer of $45,761 including rebates and stuff.

I ended up. deciding on more options ,now $56,565 MSRP. We will see the discount on that

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales
Has anyone heard anything on similar deals in Southern Cal? 300mi is a bit far but haven’t had any luck locally.

Sponsored

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Has anyone heard anything on similar deals in Southern Cal? 300mi is a bit far but haven’t had any luck locally.

Best I've done so far is invoice price in SoCal on '21 Platinum

jwinthro

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 CG Lariat BAP 4x4
Occupation
Sales