XLT blis halogen taillight to blis LED taillights

Sancheznan25

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford f 150
I have a rapid red xlt. I love it, but I really dislike the halogen taillights compared to the fully LED lights. Anyone tried switching? I’m guessing your gonna need a wiring harness to adapt to LED. It’s also pretty hard to find another pair of LED taillights:(
Sponsored

Pedaldude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Lincoln Navigator, 2021 Ford F-150
On another forum, a member called boostedgreygoose is working on a full LED swap and he’s got harnesses for the previous gen. so I expect he’s serious about it.

Djlee1592

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
industrial mechanic
I have a rapid red xlt. I love it, but I really dislike the halogen taillights compared to the fully LED lights. Anyone tried switching? I’m guessing your gonna need a wiring harness to adapt to LED. It’s also pretty hard to find another pair of LED taillights:(
Look up boostedgraygoosedesigns on Instagram. His latest post he does just this. I believe he makes just the wiring harness. You have to source the actual light itself

2016BoosteGreyGoose

First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.boostedgreygoosedesigns.net
Vehicles
2016 XLT 302A SCREw 3.5 & 2021 XLT 301A RCSB 5.0
Occupation
Business Owner
Which tail lights do you have on your truck...base halogen or halogen w/BLIS

PDiddy80

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT
Occupation
Landscape Architect
Which tail lights do you have on your truck...base halogen or halogen w/BLIS
Can you point us in the direction of the Forscan directions to eliminate the hyperflash when upgrading to the Lariat LED tail lights? I purchased a set and harness from y’all but just waiting on my truck to arrive…..
Sponsored