Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

r-model

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Competition Orange Mustang GT with some goodies, 2021 F150 XLT 302A Velocity Blue (ordered)
Occupation
designer
Mine has been build last week (March30-31) now is sits in purgatory (ramp 59) waiting for the sprayin bedliner and hopefully is it a complete truck with no missing parts. . . . . . . . .
Sponsored

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
So there has been some movement with my truck. Here is the update I got from Pioneer which lines up with the Ford tracker on this site:

screenshot_20210330_164150_chrome_18afc1cf8560683101f88d0369e43c4f23398a66.jpg

I managed to track the truck through Palsapp last week which showed it being transported from the KC plant to the railyard on 3/23 with 6 other trucks destined for Canada. Ford tracker shows that shipment date was 3/28.

I called the CPR line (1-888-999-8111) to track my truck by the railcar # and it says "interchange delivery to the Montreal Saint Luc yard March 25". There's no way that it could be in Montreal already, right? I know that Ford tracker can be off sometimes but doesn't seem plausible that it made it from KC to Montreal in 2 days. Don't know what info to believe these days. But at least it's some movement.
Getting closer to the end! Train arrived in Montreal early in the morning. Now need to wait for it to be transported to Ottawa. Not sure how to/if I can track the last leg of the trip. Nothing is showing up on palsapp. I think at best, I may get it this weekend ?but more likely it will be sometime next week.

I'm looking into options for swapping out the stock tires for an all terrain tire that is winter rated. Sales manager said the dealership probably won't give much of a credit towards another set of tires.

Stubblejumper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Being from Canada and having to depend on the dealer for updates is a pain. My order went in March 15 , and a VIN had been assigned when I dropped in last week, but it looks like I am just going to wait until the dealer gets back to me with updates, rather than visit the dealer every week for updates. I tracked my snowmobile last winter, and was constantly frustrated when rhe build date was pushed back four times, and I can't be bothered to put in the effort to track my truck, only to have the same thing happen.

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Well finally some movement my truck had officially moved from “In Production” to “Awaiting Shipment” hopefully that means it’s going on a truck this weekend
Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates F2BE23A9-B2F0-4D9A-AB60-FC1911E7F5FD

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Do you guys know if I can ask dealer about some sort of confirmation of order from Ford and how soon after ordering should I do that?

Sponsored

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
Do you guys know if I can ask dealer about some sort of confirmation of order from Ford and how soon after ordering should I do that?
Yes you can.
I had my VIN and order# a week and a half after I made the deal.
Apparently the dealers get these updates on Thursdays.
May not be the case this week with the plant shutdowns. But the dealer can absolutely provide this info.

Mixxfixx

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Coming who knows when 202? F150 screw Lariat
Occupation
Professor
Ordered March 15th
Got order number March 25th
Still under process April 8th (no vin yet)

i have a feeling I’m not gonna see this thing till July or august

Zhenya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Yes you can.
I had my VIN and order# a week and a half after I made the deal.
Apparently the dealers get these updates on Thursdays.
May not be the case this week with the plant shutdowns. But the dealer can absolutely provide this info.
I ordered 2 weeks ago, I guess will ask the dealership about updates next Thursday then. I have a feeling that I’ll have to wait for a long time tho as I ordered wheel well liners and power running boards (dealer told me that only work surface will delay the build but then I read on here that items above will delay it as well)

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Getting closer to the end! Train arrived in Montreal early in the morning. Now need to wait for it to be transported to Ottawa. Not sure how to/if I can track the last leg of the trip. Nothing is showing up on palsapp. I think at best, I may get it this weekend ?but more likely it will be sometime next week.

I'm looking into options for swapping out the stock tires for an all terrain tire that is winter rated. Sales manager said the dealership probably won't give much of a credit towards another set of tires.
It shouldn't be much longer now. When mine arrived in Montreal, it only took a few days before it showed up at my dealer in Ottawa even though my ETA end date was way down the road.

mxc27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
My truck is stuck in Dearborn for the foreseeable future, produced on March 30 but my theory is it's waiting on a chip because it's still "in production", the media said trucks would be produced without chips and wait "a number of weeks" so I expect it'll take a good 4-6 weeks before it ships, I might get the truck somewhere in June...

Sponsored

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
It shouldn't be much longer now. When mine arrived in Montreal, it only took a few days before it showed up at my dealer in Ottawa even though my ETA end date was way down the road.
Railcar was emptied today so it's another step closer. Guessing it will be next week for me to take delivery.

85Mustangman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT Supercab/ 6.5 box, 2.7, 302A, Antimatter
Occupation
Retired
I ordered 2 weeks ago, I guess will ask the dealership about updates next Thursday then. I have a feeling that I’ll have to wait for a long time tho as I ordered wheel well liners and power running boards (dealer told me that only work surface will delay the build but then I read on here that items above will delay it as well)
Power running boards? Did I miss an option? I ordered the 302A High package which I understand gets me the chrome 6” running boards, but I’m intrigued about power running boards??

Sgtslaughter

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 King Ranch
Well finally some movement my truck had officially moved from “In Production” to “Awaiting Shipment” hopefully that means it’s going on a truck this weekend
F2BE23A9-B2F0-4D9A-AB60-FC1911E7F5FD.png
Nice, I’m a week behind you. Hopefully they are sharing the same train!

Luigi

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
What do you mean? Hybrids are being delivered and there are some on lots. Are you talking about new orders of hybrids being delayed Until years end?
(sorry for delay)
yea new builds, when i submitted mine my salesperson said dont expect it until the fall if you are lucky...maybe earlier.

The EB 5 is late summer.

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Power running boards? Did I miss an option? I ordered the 302A High package which I understand gets me the chrome 6” running boards, but I’m intrigued about power running boards??
Power running boards isn’t standard equipment on 302A. I think that is found in The King Ranch trim.
Sponsored