Sponsored

Extended Service Plans ESPs

Vpswcci

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Taurus Limited, 2021 f150 Platinum (soon!)
How many miles do you drive a year?
Remember, it’s whichever comes first on the ESP not both.
I will hit the 8 year threshold before 100k miles
Sponsored

ken325i

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Occupation
Retired
I purchased the 7 year/100K $100 deductible from Flood. Very easy process......

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited 4x4 Powerboost (Hybrid)
Occupation
Retired
? For those who already paid off their truck but also used Ford Credit for the 1K incentive. How long did it take to get your titled mailed to you from Ford Motor Credit? They mailed me the release of Lien (1-sheet of paper) but nothing on the title.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
? For those who already paid off their truck but also used Ford Credit for the 1K incentive. How long did it take to get your titled mailed to you from Ford Motor Credit? They mailed me the release of Lien (1-sheet of paper) but nothing on the title.
I'm waiting for the answer to your question, but while you are here, how long did it take for you to get your first statement? I'm expecting it so I can pay it off with the least amount of interest. I'm at about 3 weeks now and no statement yet...

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Thank you @currybob for this thread. The prices for the PremiunCare ESP are reasonable. I wish the maintenance plans were as reasonable. As is, I will probably sign up for the 7 year/100K ESP.
My pleasure Mehdi, glad it has helped some people!

Sponsored

OP
OP
currybob

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Took about 4 weeks to get my loan paperwork and I was shocked to get the title in about a week after sending my payoff electronically. I'm in Al and the credit HQ is located in Atlanta so I was only about 90 miles away, that would account for some of the speed but dang that was quick.

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
6 weeks out. No title yet but am in CA where everything goes very slowly.

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I used Ford Motor Company out of Detroit. I borrow $10K in order to keep the $1K in incentive. 3 days after I sign the loan @ dealership I was able to go online used my last 4 of my SSN and my account # populated.

Then it showed me the balance & I used an electronic banking check to pay it off on day #6 - but you can do it earlier.

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
Jim, I called Ford Credit on 29 March and I had them draft it out of my bank account. On 3 April I received the release of lien. Today, 5 April I received the title. That was fast.

Sponsored

Jim Bandy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Thanks Dan. I paid mine off on 29 March, received the lien release this past Sat & now waiting on the title.

jcaspar

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 4x4
Did you use Future Ford too? And how long before you got first statement where you could pay it off?
No. Folsom Lake Ford. The loan was passed off to Wells Fargo and I got a letter from them a few weeks later. It had a payment stub and online site to pay but the stub did not include the full account number so I could not set up an online account. I called Wells Fargo and they set me u[p with an online account thru which I paid off the loan electronically. Good documentation of payoff a week later but no title yet.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I used Ford Motor Company out of Detroit. I borrow $10K in order to keep the $1K in incentive. 3 days after I sign the loan @ dealership I was able to go online used my last 4 of my SSN and my account # populated.

Then it showed me the balance & I used an electronic banking check to pay it off on day #6 - but you can do it earlier.
Oh, well crap! I will get on that. Was it accountmanager dot ford dot com?

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
No. Folsom Lake Ford. The loan was passed off to Wells Fargo and I got a letter from them a few weeks later. It had a payment stub and online site to pay but the stub did not include the full account number so I could not set up an online account. I called Wells Fargo and they set me u[p with an online account thru which I paid off the loan electronically. Good documentation of payoff a week later but no title yet.
Good to know! If mine gets passed to wells that would be awesome since I already have a few wells accounts, it would probably be a simple payoff.

Bravo36

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch FX 4
Occupation
Retired Fed LEO, Current Federal Contractor
Huh, I bought my truck on March 5. Ford Credit is still not populated with the new vehicle yet. Still showing my 2016, though it does show paid in full for that one (traded in).
Sponsored