Sponsored

Azflg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost FX4
I finally got everything finished. Still have some fit and finish issues from the dealer to work with, and am not sure on these tires /wheels as they poke more than I was expecting, but overall pretty damn happy.

Lariat 502A, loaded with everything except max recline and the pro power.

2" Ready Lift Level
295 60 R20 BFG KO2 tires
Fuel Rebel 6 Anthracite and Black wheels 20x9 +20 offset
Stubby car wash antenna
WeatherTech HP floor liners
35% tint on the front
Rear wheel liners
Weather guard truck box
Factory drop in bed liner
Garmin 66w Dash Cam
WeatherTech CupFone

Truck drives like a dream, much better than my recent 2018 F-150. Tires and wheels fit with no rubbing or trimming. These were recommended size tires and wheels by Ready Lift. WeatherTech HP liners are awesome. I came from many years of Husky Liners, and these appear superior.
IMG_5324.JPG

IMG_5317.JPG
IMG_5323.JPG
IMG_5328.JPG
IMG_5338.JPG
IMG_5207.JPG
Could you show us a picture from the side to show the poke? Thanks!

Sponsored

Bearii

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
.... If my dad was sill living , he would tell me
" If it needed leveling , Ford would have done it"....
I have to admit I'm in the camp with your Dad! I don't get the leveling craze but to each his own. When I was kid we all wanted to jack our rear ends up and add wide tires. Now they're leveling.... go figure! :D;) For me I want every inch I have in the rear for towing, no need to start lower to begin with. I find it very hard to believe it doesn't affect the ride but folks say it doesn't so it's a bonus, keep the ride and get the look they like.

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I have to admit I'm in the camp with your Dad! I don't get the leveling craze but to each his own. When I was kid we all wanted to jack our rear ends up and add wide tires. Now they're leveling.... go figure! :D;) For me I want every inch I have in the rear for towing, no need to start lower to begin with. I find it very hard to believe it doesn't affect the ride but folks say it doesn't so it's a bonus, keep the ride and get the look they like.
I remember those days.
I might remember Baby Moons..

Roadking71865

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
Sales
Could you take a picture from the front side and rear side showing how much poke you have?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Asphaltman

Asphaltman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2021 F150, 2018 F-150 1997 F-250H
Occupation
Entrepreneur

PungoteagueDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MX, Porsche C4S, Ford F-350 KR, Ford F-150 K
Occupation
retired
I think that Ford elevates the rear of our trucks to compensate in advance for towing squat - so it makes some sense to level the front of the truck 2" if you do not intend to tow, but no sense in my view if you are going to tow. I see too many trucks with tow loads headed down the road with the butt low and the front high. 800 pounds of hitch weight = roughly 2" of rear axle squat on most F-150 configurations.

I added auto-leveling Firestone air bags to my 2010 and 2015 Platinum F-150's to deal with squat issues pulling a 10,000-pound boat trailer and an 8,000 pound car hauler, which kept everything level (at stock levels, so I guess 2" high in the rear, but as-designed), but ultimately upgraded to a 2017 King Ranch F-350, which takes care of towing like nothing is back there. I'm trading it in on an incoming F-150 KR Powerboost, am prepared to add air leveling again if needed, hoping that Ford has its act together this time, wish they would just go with air suspension and get it over with.

Must admit that I don't get the whole lift, big tires trend and suspension mod thing that people do for looks - seems to ruin the original engineering, destroy efficiency, and devalues the truck. At least with the air bags, I was just adding something, not changing the original design geometry and making the truck uncomfortable, louder or less reliable/sooner to wear out. Just my opinion.

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I think that Ford elevates the rear of our trucks to compensate in advance for towing squat - so it makes some sense to level the front of the truck 2" if you do not intend to tow, but no sense in my view if you are going to tow. I see too many trucks with tow loads headed down the road with the butt low and the front high. 800 pounds of hitch weight = roughly 2" of rear axle squat on most F-150 configurations.

I added auto-leveling Firestone air bags to my 2010 and 2015 Platinum F-150's to deal with squat issues pulling a 10,000-pound boat trailer and an 8,000 pound car hauler, which kept everything level (at stock levels, so I guess 2" high in the rear, but as-designed), but ultimately upgraded to a 2017 King Ranch F-350, which takes care of towing like nothing is back there. I'm trading it in on an incoming F-150 KR Powerboost, am prepared to add air leveling again if needed, hoping that Ford has its act together this time, wish they would just go with air suspension and get it over with.

Must admit that I don't get the whole lift, big tires trend and suspension mod thing that people do for looks - seems to ruin the original engineering, destroy efficiency, and devalues the truck. At least with the air bags, I was just adding something, not changing the original design geometry and making the truck uncomfortable, louder or less reliable/sooner to wear out. Just my opinion.
Agree...