First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' PB F150,18&20 Ecoboost Explorer Platinum,
Occupation
Worker of lead
I read your manuscript on my at lunch this afternoon On my phone.
was kind of anxious to get home this evening to reply and give you a well deserved CONGRATULATIONS!

had my front windows tinted with that ceramic heat repelling stuff.
window guys said. “Do NOT roll windows down for 5-7 days.”
I've had all of my windshields done with that 3m ceramic film since 2013 and I absolutely love it, especially in the exploders with their black interiors!

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
I've have all of my windshields done with that 3m ceramic film and I absolutely love it, especially in the exploders with their black interiors!

Another feather in the cap for ceramic tint! I had the windshield done on my wife’s vehicle and it’s pretty good. It’s not a be all end all to heat, but all of the other windows on that car were originally done in regular tint, so that may be making a difference.

Sponsored

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I've had all of my windshields done with that 3m ceramic film since 2013 and I absolutely love it, especially in the exploders with their black interiors!
This is a first for me to include the windshield.
Love it..

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What's your favorite thing so for??

Oh man.... Where to begin?!!

There is so much to consider; that Velocity Blue, the EcoBoost engine, the new car smell!!

If I had to pick one so far, I’d have to go with the Bang & Olufsen Unleashed system! Haven’t found a bad sounding song yet on it!

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch

There is so much to consider; that Velocity Blue, the EcoBoost engine, the new car smell!!

If I had to pick one so far, I’d have to go with the Bang & Olufsen Unleashed system! Haven’t found a bad sounding song yet on it!
I agree, hard to find anything I don't like.
But the B&O Uunleashed is amazing.
Anyone that doesn't think so may have a defective unit.. No way anyone that has set in my truck aren't blown away with the amazing range and clarity of the system..
Would love to hear these units that don't seem to measure up and see if it's the person are the unit..

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Congrats Kyle! Beautiful truck!

No speeding tickets on the way back from the Grand Canyon? :unsure: Now that would be an accomplishment, I know it'd be hard for me to keep it legal trying to get home to my new truck! ;)

Again Congratulations, I know that was a difficult wait.

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I agree, hard to find anything I don't like.
But the B&O Uunleashed is amazing.
Anyone that doesn't think so may have a defective unit.. No way anyone that has set in my truck aren't blown away with the amazing range and clarity of the system..
Would love to hear these units that don't seem to measure up and see if it's the person are the unit..
Apt analysis. I know something like that is opinionated, but I definitely agree with ya!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Congrats Kyle! Beautiful truck!

No speeding tickets on the way back from the Grand Canyon? :unsure: Now that would be an accomplishment, I know it'd be hard for me to keep it legal trying to get home to my new truck! ;)

Again Congratulations, I know that was a difficult wait.

Thank you Wolf Man!

I will plead the fifth on how many times I “interacted” with the great men and women of law enforcement on my trek back, but can confirm I was fortunate enough not to receive any tickets!! ? ?‍♀

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Thank you Wolf Man!

I will plead the fifth on how many times I “interacted” with the great men and women of law enforcement on my trek back, but can confirm I was fortunate enough not to receive any tickets!! ? ?‍♀
That's cool, doubt I would've been as lucky

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer

Did you do any "tuning" on it? I of course dropped some mid and increased treble and bass, but I found that it was VERY front-center heavy and I have it one or two ticks faded to the rear, sounds more balanced to me. I LOVE IT!

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did you do any "tuning" on it? I of course dropped some mid and increased treble and bass, but I found that it was VERY front-center heavy and I have it one or two ticks faded to the rear, sounds more balanced to me. I LOVE IT!
This is the setup I’m currently running in Surround Mode.

Ford F-150 The Knickell Saga: Finally at an End, Or Just Beginning? F762CC7B-C237-4C57-A89C-903DE91A4AC4

Ford F-150 The Knickell Saga: Finally at an End, Or Just Beginning? FE9AB0DF-1591-4801-A6CC-6B7166D0F4EF

On a few of my cars, I also have had the Fader tuned a tick or two towards the back because the rear speakers have typically had the larger and/or greater number of drivers that can handle more power and push more sound.

I think it’s the same on the F-150’s B&O Unleashed systems as Ford lists the rear doors as having two speakers (or maybe drivers) in the door panels.

I think I’m going to leave it dead center for now, though!

Last edited:

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I did the same click back but also gave it one click to the right.
Sounds awesome.
Sponsored