New PCO's (cash offers) after Jan 4th

jgriffin187

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
If you don’t mind me asking, for those of you that just received the PCO email from the trade in estimate, what state are you in?
Sponsored

FlyingInMN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 1/25/21 order date
If you don’t mind me asking, for those of you that just received the PCO email from the trade in estimate, what state are you in?
I’m in MN and did all the same things and can’t get one. I see another MN person got one so I don’t know if they are using your default dealer sales performance based on zip code? Mine defaults to some tiny dealer north of the twin cities who probably doesn’t even have a F150 on the lot to sell. I’d like to change it but it just defaults in the trade in calculator. Seems like Ford caught on to the pop up game so I don’t expect those anymore. Happy for all of you getting them but kind of frustrating for the rest of us.

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Information Technology
I got one last night looking at dealer inventory on Ford.com. I reached out for an “internet price” and got a $1500 PCO emailed shortly after.
I am in CA

Bo15

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 King Ranch 4x4, 2010 F-150 Platinum 4x4
Just got a $2000 one. I live in NW GA. Already used a $2500 one when I ordered my new King Ranch in Nov.

Heard you might be in the market for a new truck. And something big popped up just for you – like these EXCLUSIVE CASH REWARDS! Save $2,000 right now on a new F-150, Super Duty® or Expedition. Or save $750 on most other vehicles.*

Don’t wait! Your personal code to save expires July 6‌, 2‌0‌2‌1

Anyone know if we can give our PCO to someone else?

Sponsored

jgriffin187

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150
Just got a $2000 one. I live in NW GA. Already used a $2500 one when I ordered my new King Ranch in Nov.

Heard you might be in the market for a new truck. And something big popped up just for you – like these EXCLUSIVE CASH REWARDS! Save $2,000 right now on a new F-150, Super Duty® or Expedition. Or save $750 on most other vehicles.*

Don’t wait! Your personal code to save expires July 6‌, 2‌0‌2‌1

Anyone know if we can give our PCO to someone else?
If you received the email PCO, unfortunately you can’t transfer.
I just made a deal on a ‘21 today and am finalizing paperwork on Monday. Would kill for a PCO, but haven’t been successful in trying anything/everything the past week.

Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
My March 31st PCO for 2500 was renewed. I didn't even have to do anything. I'm just waiting on my truck to get to the dealership.

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just got another $1500 PCO (expires 7/6/2021). The last one I got back in December around the time I ordered. Wish it was a $2000 or $2500, but I'll take it. These were the steps in case it helps anyone else.

1. Go to ford.com
2. Sign in
3. Trucks > 2021 F-150 > Search Inventory
4. Put in as many Internet Price requests as you can at as many different dealerships as you can... until you have a headache or your clicker finger stops working is a good goal.
5. Check your promotions/spam folder in your email.

One note is that I expanded my search out to the max of 100 miles. I had the odd thought that it might be based on very small regional markets... and that it would be tied to the dealership taking the request... who knows though). But this did introduce a bevy of dealerships that I had never sent a request to before. Again, no idea if that helped or not.

I probably submitted about 50 requests all in one go. Just went down the list. Afterwards, I checked my email and it appears that I got the PCO about 2/3 of the way through.

Now, I've been submitting Internet Price requests, trade in value requests, and test drive requests for months without seeing a PCO, so I don't know if this is just a huge coincidence or not. But this is definitely the most requests I've ever submitted all at one time. Maybe it bumped some user marketing score in a database somewhere. No idea.

All on Chrome, no incognito, ad blocking turned off. Best of luck to everyone else.

Sponsored

Itsjustmd

First Name
Jayce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum
How did you find this out?
I asked the dealer I was working with. I read somewhere in another forum that someone's PCO was auto renewed. I asked the manager if he could check for me cause they had told me if we didn't get the deal done by 3/31 I'd lose my 2500. Well, he emailed me back and said that I have a new one that can be used up until 7/7. The truck I put a deposit down on should be there in the next week or two so I should be covered.

FlyingInMN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 XLT 1/25/21 order date
M
I just got another $1500 PCO (expires 7/6/2021). The last one I got back in December around the time I ordered. Wish it was a $2000 or $2500, but I'll take it. These were the steps in case it helps anyone else.

1. Go to ford.com
2. Sign in
4. Put in as many Internet Price requests as you can at as many different dealerships as you can... until you have a headache or your clicker finger stops working is a good goal.

One note is that I expanded my search out to the max of 100 miles. I had the odd thought that it might be based on very small regional markets... and that it would be tied to the dealership taking the request... who knows though). But this did introduce a bevy of dealerships that I had never sent a request to before. Again, no idea if that helped or not.

I probably submitted about 50 requests all in one go. Just went down the list. Afterwards, I checked my email and it appears that I got the PCO about 2/3 of the way through.

Now, I've been submitting Internet Price requests, trade in value requests, and test drive requests for months without seeing a PCO, so I don't know if this is just a huge coincidence or not. But this is definitely the most requests I've ever submitted all at one time. Maybe it bumped some user marketing score in a database somewhere. No idea.

All on Chrome, no incognito, ad blocking turned off. Best of luck to everyone else.
Dude you rock!!!! $1500

jcarrico

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just received a $1500 PCO that expires on July 6th on the first submission! Thanks guys!
Can you PM me the dealer/truck you clicked on? I'd like to try something to prove/disprove a theory.

Topwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 on shopping list
@OCDoug

1. Go to ford.com
2. Sign in

Thank you! After a couple months of unsuccessfully trying multipe methods this just worked for $1500 PCO in South Florida
Sponsored