Ford $2,000 Cash Reward Mailer

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
I believe a number of us have received the below mailer after signing up for the Test Drive events. While I am excited about an additional $2,000 Cash Reward, I don't feel confident in being able to have a truck on the ground and ready for delivery by January 4th. The mailer also prompted a question in my mind. If I need to take 'new retail delivery from...dealer stock', Does that rule out ordering my truck? I want a Powerboost, so I may be SOL anyway.

Anyone presented one of these to a dealer yet?

Ford F-150 Ford $2,000 Cash Reward Mailer image0 (2)

Ford F-150 Ford $2,000 Cash Reward Mailer image1
Sponsored

Coreytime

First Name
KC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
I just received one as well. Anyone know?

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
I believe a number of us have received the below mailer after signing up for the Test Drive events. While I am excited about an additional $2,000 Cash Reward, I don't feel confident in being able to have a truck on the ground and ready for delivery by January 4th. The mailer also prompted a question in my mind. If I need to take 'new retail delivery from...dealer stock', Does that rule out ordering my truck? I want a Powerboost, so I may be SOL anyway.

Anyone presented one of these to a dealer yet?

image0 (2).jpeg

image1.jpeg
If you ordered, it isn’t dealer stock. I’ll defer to @Granger Ford butdont think this will work. Have the $2500 rebates been Caveated this way?

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
They are NOT lockable, I have contacted our Regional Manager to get clarification and they are only on Trucks delivered on or before 01/04/2021...

The Personal Offers are not lockable rebates...

OP
OP
05RubiconLJ

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
They are NOT lockable, I have contacted our Regional Manager to get clarification and they are only on Trucks delivered on or before 01/04/2021...

The Personal Offers are not lockable rebates...
I assumed this would be the case. By sending these out to potential 2021 customers, what Ford is likely trying to do is lure you into the dealer now in hopes you will drive out in a 2020. There are some very well appointed 2020 Platinum's at my local dealer, but the upside of the new truck is too much for me to settle.

Sponsored

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
I assumed this would be the case. By sending these out to potential 2021 customers, what Ford is likely trying to do is lure you into the dealer now in hopes you will drive out in a 2020. There are some very well appointed 2020 Platinum's at my local dealer, but the upside of the new truck is too much for me to settle.
Are these rebates good for a truck that is ordered?

jb09

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
So hypothetically speaking if someone were to give me a $2,000 mailer to use on a 2020 would a dealer allow that since it looks like they are personalized? I'm asking because I'm looking at a 2020 potentially. Thanks all.

SJLCJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2017 Mustang GT Premium
So hypothetically speaking if someone were to give me a $2,000 mailer to use on a 2020 would a dealer allow that since it looks like they are personalized? I'm asking because I'm looking at a 2020 potentially. Thanks all.
Nope.. Your info has to come up with the discount in the system.. Having the mailer is not good enough...
Sponsored