Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Let's kick off the party for 4/26 Build Week. I ordered 3/11 and got my VIN today. 6 weeks from order to build week seems too good to be true so I'm cautiously optimistic. Let's see what all these chip shortages do
Sponsored

BCP28

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 2023 Ford Mach-E4x
Occupation
Engineer
Ordered 3/19, got VIN and build week today from the dealer. Also surprised at how relatively soon it was. I was honestly expecting more like June/July given all the delays everyone else seems to be having. Fingers crossed it happens as scheduled ?

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I ordered Feb 3, so it's taken a while. Really hope it gets built as scheduled for this week!

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I ordered Feb 3, so it's taken a while. Really hope it gets built as scheduled for this week!
How'd you find out your build week? My dealer sent me a screenshot of some order screen but the VIN tracker here doesn't pull up anything

Sponsored

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
How'd you find out your build week? My dealer sent me a screenshot of some order screen but the VIN tracker here doesn't pull up anything
The VIN tracker also doesn't show me the build week. When the dealer pulled the order it showed the "Scheduled" week of Apr-26

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I also can't get a window sticker yet, not sure when those are generated. Anyone know?

Hennessy

First Name
VV
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum Powerboost
ordered 2/9 and scheduled for 4/26 build week. Platty.

Does anyone know if Ford chooses orders by trim level for the week?

Sponsored

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Has anyones build week got pushed back? Seems like a lot of people with build dates this week and next have seen delays due to the chip shortages and plant closure for a few days last week. I'm guessing our week may see a trickle down effect. I haven't asked my dealer for an update yet if my week has been pushed.

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
Has anyones build week got pushed back? Seems like a lot of people with build dates this week and next have seen delays due to the chip shortages and plant closure for a few days last week. I'm guessing our week may see a trickle down effect. I haven't asked my dealer for an update yet if my week has been pushed.
I contacted my dealer yesterday and they sent me a screen shot of the tacking info. Mine was originally set to build on 9 April but got slipped to 15 April. Dearborn build so I don't think that will hold either.
Sponsored