Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
baselayerlabs.com
Vehicles
F-150
Hi everyone!

We are very excited to join F150Gen14 as a new Diamond Sponsor!

For those unfamiliar with BaseLayer, we design and manufacture all-weather custom-fit floor liners, cut-to-fit universal floor mats, and console organizers/trays in the USA.

Since our hottest-selling item is the five-star rated F-150 (2015-2023) custom-fit all-weather liners for the SuperCrew and SuperCab, we decided to offer a special discount to all F150Gen14 members. These liners are made from the best automotive-grade TPEs. We use no PVC or latex in our liners. All of our products come with a lifetime limited warranty. These liners are even good for the earth as they are 100% recyclable. You can choose a gray or red BaseLayer integrated badge in the front liners.

We always offer FREE shipping for all liner and mat orders. Use coupon code F150Gen14 to receive 15% off your entire order at www.baselayerlabs.com. Every product on our site is included in this exclusive order.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us @ [email protected]

Ford F-150 SPECIAL F150Gen14 Member BaseLayer Discount F150_amazon_infographic_2500
Sponsored

Eric12775

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 2x4 5.0 on order
Occupation
Truck driver
Do you sell just the fronts for those with regular cab XLs with vinyl floors?

Draw007

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Mgmt
Just acquired a set two weeks ago. 🤦🏼

OP
OP
BaseLayer_F-150

BaseLayer_F-150

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
baselayerlabs.com
Vehicles
F-150
Just acquired a set two weeks ago. 🤦🏼
Hi Randy! You have BaseLayer liners in your vehicle already? How do you like them? Want to share your thoughts, and maybe a photo or two, and I can figure out how to make things even better for you? What year and cab do you have?

Sponsored

Draw007

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Mgmt
Hi Randy! You have BaseLayer liners in your vehicle already? How do you like them? Want to share your thoughts, and maybe a photo or two, and I can figure out how to make things even better for you? What year and cab do you have?
Out the box they look great but my truck has been at the body shop since I took delivery. Looking forward to seeing how they look in the truck and perform. Truck is ‘22 PB Lariat CC.

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 PB
Occupation
Owner, IT Consulting\MSP company.
Hi everyone!

We are very excited to join F150Gen14 as a new Diamond Sponsor!

For those unfamiliar with BaseLayer, we design and manufacture all-weather custom-fit floor liners, cut-to-fit universal floor mats, and console organizers/trays in the USA.

Since our hottest-selling item is the five-star rated F-150 (2015-2023) custom-fit all-weather liners for the SuperCrew and SuperCab, we decided to offer a special discount to all F150Gen14 members. These liners are made from the best automotive-grade TPEs. We use no PVC or latex in our liners. All of our products come with a lifetime limited warranty. These liners are even good for the earth as they are 100% recyclable. You can choose a gray or red BaseLayer integrated badge in the front liners.

We always offer FREE shipping for all liner and mat orders. Use coupon code F150Gen14 to receive 15% off your entire order at www.baselayerlabs.com. Every product on our site is included in this exclusive order.

If you have any questions, please reach out to us @ [email protected]

F150_amazon_infographic_2500.jpg
I really like the high-wall under the pedals. Many manufacturers leave this too low and the carpet under the pedals gets dirty.
I know you cant reinvent the wheel on this, but if you could look at pulling the back lip under the seat a little more.
I have long legs and slide my seat back quite a ways and I guess I curl my leg under while Im driving. That area is almost rubbed to the floor from my wear. Honestly I might be a rare person so it may not be common. Maybe your team could research? Mine is always dirty and worn away.
Nice setup, I really like it.
Ford F-150 SPECIAL F150Gen14 Member BaseLayer Discount 2023-05-17 16_51_30-Window

OP
OP
BaseLayer_F-150

BaseLayer_F-150

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Howie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
baselayerlabs.com
Vehicles
F-150
Thanks JJ. I appreciate your feedback. I will have our engineers look at pulling it back more, but I know it was designed to how the floor pan is set up along with the seat tracks. If I learn anything new, I will be back to you. Thanks again and have a great week!

S14suspense

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Powerboost Lariat 502a FX4 Smoked Quartz
I really like the high-wall under the pedals. Many manufacturers leave this too low and the carpet under the pedals gets dirty.
I know you cant reinvent the wheel on this, but if you could look at pulling the back lip under the seat a little more.
I have long legs and slide my seat back quite a ways and I guess I curl my leg under while Im driving. That area is almost rubbed to the floor from my wear. Honestly I might be a rare person so it may not be common. Maybe your team could research? Mine is always dirty and worn away.
Nice setup, I really like it.
I'd echo these statements. With adaptive cruise now I find myself resting my feet in the exact spot you have highlighted in green. I keep that area dirty and am wearing out the carpets behind my Ford floor mats.

Sponsored

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
I'd echo these statements. With adaptive cruise now I find myself resting my feet in the exact spot you have highlighted in green. I keep that area dirty and am wearing out the carpets behind my Ford floor mats.
Thanks Dave. Ill try and shoot a pic of my '15 today. Took it into the detailer and he spray painted that area, so it might be better than what I was remembering...
These types of mats are a HAVE TO in the Inland NW, not just for mud and dirt really, but snow on shoes and boots wreak havoc on the floors.

OneFiddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 502A PB BAP
Couple suggestions as well. The mat clip holes should be sealed so no water can bypass. The door sill should be extended so to almost the door interior panel.

fordtruckman2003

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 FX4 Lariat
Lot of good comments.
I think we all would appreciate another USA based brand, but the design needs work.
I'm in the market for new mats before winter and so far China mats have the best coverage I can find. 🤷‍♂️

JJSnell

First Name
JJSnell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Here are my "wear spots" with OEM mats.
Under the gas pedal you can see why I like this brand coming up so high...
Ford F-150 SPECIAL F150Gen14 Member BaseLayer Discount 20230518_104336

Right under my seat though you can see another wear spot.
Ford F-150 SPECIAL F150Gen14 Member BaseLayer Discount 20230518_104309

Ford F-150 SPECIAL F150Gen14 Member BaseLayer Discount 20230518_104301

I think this brand is already better than Ford OEMs and would rather pay extra cash for a US made product.
I'm sure this molding is done for this generation but just something to consider on future gens as well as other makes and models in the future.

ProperCrab

First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Single Cab 4x4, 2022 Crew Cab 2WD
Occupation
Commercial Project Estimator
Once they have a set for single cabs Ill be interested. I don't like how my husky mats cover my sill plates.
Sponsored