First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum , Rapid Red Powerboost, BAP
Occupation
retired
I did not sign up for a test drive, but i got the email for the $2500 cash reward. I think i just requested the brochure a while back. I have a truck on order, so i sent the email to my salesman and asked if i could use this. I would assume i could, IF my truck comes in before January 4th. I really hope so, as that would pay for spray in bed liner and Bac Flip bed cover. And maybe extended warranty!
Sponsored

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
I did not sign up for a test drive, but i got the email for the $2500 cash reward. I think i just requested the brochure a while back. I have a truck on order, so i sent the email to my salesman and asked if i could use this. I would assume i could, IF my truck comes in before January 4th. I really hope so, as that would pay for spray in bed liner and Bac Flip bed cover. And maybe extended warranty!

I read on another forum that the dealers can actually lock in the Private Cash Offer.. not sure if it’s 100% but they claim to have done it and received their truck after expiration.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 2F9FDF76-C419-4860-A5B8-B2C9FAC23B5D

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Agashi25
I did 0-3 and 0-6 I did F150 and F250.

Those with VINs, have any of you been able to get any info from the Ford tracking site

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
Just placed my order for a 21' Platinum FX4, Star White, Carmelo, 3.0 Powerstroke, everything nice checked except max recline seats. $1500 under invoice plus any applicable rebates.

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Professional Services Manager
Anyone has any idea how long it would more or less take from production start till you actually receive your truck at the dealer?

Sponsored

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Just placed my order for a 21' Platinum FX4, Star White, Carmelo, 3.0 Powerstroke, everything nice checked except max recline seats. $1500 under invoice plus any applicable rebates.
That is a very good price! Good job.

Agashi25
There are a lot of variables in a question like that. If your order does not include something on hold, then once production begins to the level of "OKTB OK to Buy" status the average time is 8 to 10 weeks to arrive at the dealer.

Reeltime

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2018 Murano
Occupation
IT Consultant
Can you tell me how to request a brochure. Only thing I can find in a download for the brochure. Is that what you did?

fordman2112

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Platinum , Rapid Red Powerboost, BAP
Occupation
retired

Sponsored

Jazroc56

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F1-50 Platinum, 2021 F 1-50 Platinum (ordered)
Occupation
Retired Army, Bartender
So I ordered my my truck on 31-Jul-20, and still no VIN. This is what my dealer sent me this morning. Does this make any sense? I'm getting frustrated because I thought that my early order would at least get me closer to the front of line.
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] IMG_2506.PNG

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
So I ordered my my truck on 31-Jul-20, and still no VIN. This is what my dealer sent me this morning. Does this make any sense? I'm getting frustrated because I thought that my early order would at least get me closer to the front of line.
IMG_2506.PNG
Interesting. This means that all of the orders that have been scheduled, were submitted as dealer stock. This could be good for those people from a time perspective, but also means that they are getting produced before the first mass production stage has been reviewed and any issues have been addressed. Long term this is probably a win for us who are waiting for retail orders. I would suspect many of us will see our order get picked up after this happens. Now, what I don't know is how long after productions starts MP1 lasts on average? Maybe someone with more of an insider view, @Granger Ford I'm looking at you :), could explain the process, and correct me if I am wrong here.

Thanks!

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Interesting. This means that all of the orders that have been scheduled, were submitted as dealer stock. This could be good for those people from a time perspective, but also means that they are getting produced before the first mass production stage has been reviewed and any issues have been addressed. Long term this is probably a win for us who are waiting for retail orders. I would suspect many of us will see our order get picked up after this happens. Now, what I don't know is how long after productions starts MP1 lasts on average? Maybe someone with more of an insider view, @Granger Ford I'm looking at you :), could explain the process, and correct me if I am wrong here.

Thanks!
The initial retail orders were pushed back, usually happens at the first of any major changes...

The firs ones go to Ford to use and check QC, dealerships will get some initial inventory, if a problem is found then Ford can put a stop sale till there is a fix (2013 Escape comes to mind)..

They would rather have some control over the first batches...

Think about it this way, if you had one and you had to bring it back to the dealership to sit because it cannot be driven how would you feel about spending major money and have is sit on a dealers back lot waiting for a fix...

Not condoning or trying to excuse this, it is just the reality that we live with...

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
The initial retail orders were pushed back, usually happens at the first of any major changes...

The firs ones go to Ford to use and check QC, dealerships will get some initial inventory, if a problem is found then Ford can put a stop sale till there is a fix (2013 Escape comes to mind)..

They would rather have some control over the first batches...

Think about it this way, if you had one and you had to bring it back to the dealership to sit because it cannot be driven how would you feel about spending major money and have is sit on a dealers back lot waiting for a fix...

Not condoning or trying to excuse this, it is just the reality that we live with...

I take it then that the Powerstroke orders wont be pulled at least until 11/30, along with orders with max recline seats? I chose the powerstroke and left out max recline because I didnt want to delay the truck any further. But if it wont, then i may just add on the max recline after all.

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I take it then that the Powerstroke orders wont be pulled at least until 11/30, along with orders with max recline seats? I chose the powerstroke and left out max recline because I didnt want to delay the truck any further. But if it wont, then i may just add on the max recline after all.
The timing on the engine and max recline may also play into your dealer allocation for the F-150 retail orders...
Sponsored