Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Dude!!! First rule of fight club is to not talk about fight club! What’s wrong with you! Lol should have just been like, “hey can I get a hand.” Lol too funny.
haha i didn’t realize i was breaking some cardinal rule. just a bro helping out lol.
Sponsored

Toolmanbmw

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 2017 Tesla model X
Occupation
Self employed
Order date 1/18. Blend date. 2/12. build date 2/18. ship date 2/19. arrived in calgary recently (my dealer only told me on 3/2). ETA of delivery is 3/10- 3/16. dealer said the dates are off all the time.
Wow that is super quick... What was your build spec?

My build date was one day after yours and my expected end date is April 3rd :( so jealous that you got yours so quickly in Calgary. I am in Edmonton.

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates Screenshot_20210220-101404_Chrome

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
Ordered on Nov 28, XLT 302A, 4x4.
Got my VIN today with a build date of Feb 22.
Toronto, Eastcourt.
Dude, I also ordered from Eastcourt. Only because my current truck(2018 XLT) is from them, which has been a shit show since I got it.
Who’s your sales guy/girl and did they call you with the vin or did you have to call them for it??

1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I posted this in the other North thread, but realized it should have been in here.

Looks like my truck is here!!! Just needs to get picked up and dropped off at the dealers. Hoping they don’t take 6 to 12 days to make that happen, considering it’s close enough for me to literally go pick it up. Lol what do you guys think, will they make me wait?

AB09A7B4-D7FC-41C8-A478-9F7EB1AD2823.jpeg
When did you first order your truck?

Sponsored

1fitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ordered Jan 13th.
I don't know how the picking order works. I ordered Lariat on Jan 8th, received VIN week after and no change beside "in ordering process".

Just realized today the tracker tool can't retrieve my VIN :cautious: (tracker it might be down)

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I don't know how the picking order works. I ordered Lariat on Jan 8th, received VIN week after and no change beside "in ordering process".

Just realized today the tracker tool can't retrieve my VIN :cautious:
It’s not that simple. There have been delays due to many different things. For example the workstation and reclining chairs, etc. Then there is the dealer allocation that come into play even before that. Just so many things affect when a vehicle is built. Do I think it’s fair, no, but there has to be a reason they do what they do. Part of of is time and cost efficiencies.

what’s your vin?

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Dude, I also ordered from Eastcourt. Only because my current truck(2018 XLT) is from them, which has been a shit show since I got it.
Who’s your sales guy/girl and did they call you with the vin or did you have to call them for it??
The sales rep is Vish. I’ve always had to email them directly and inquire and they were quick. I’ve asked 3 times for a status update and they just provide a snippet of my Order #, VIN and a status comment.

Perhaps call the manager? They just moved to Sheppard and Morningside.

Dan

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Construction
Just wanted to check up with the ones that ordered.

My Bill of Sale doesn’t list much information. Just lists the price, discount, taxes and OTD price. The yellow sheet doesn’t list the truck details at all but I did get a copy of the “vehicle order sheet”...

I’m in Ontario.
Got mine last week,it was ordered in late October first hybrid truck at dealer

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates IMG_20210301_1314140

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates IMG_20210301_1314010

Sponsored

Eric

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XL STX
The sales rep is Vish. I’ve always had to email them directly and inquire and they were quick. I’ve asked 3 times for a status update and they just provide a snippet of my Order #, VIN and a status comment.

Perhaps call the manager? They just moved to Sheppard and Morningside.
Nice. Thanks for the info.
I’ve read some of your posts and I realized that you are pretty much me in 2018, going from an accord to a brand new F150.

I wish you the best of luck, but I really hope that you don’t need it. It is a completely different world In both good and bad ways. Not too much bad, but when it gets bad it’s real bad. What made you decide to go this route?

GerhardCA

First Name
Gerhard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Journey Crossroad
Occupation
Professional Services Manager
Odd.
This morning my VIN does not want to load on the tracker. Yesterday It had a ETA of 24-30March "Awaiting transportation/shipping"
Wonder why the VIN is not available anymore.

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates vin not loading.JPG

random1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Civic
Odd.
This morning my VIN does not want to load on the tracker. Yesterday It had a ETA of 24-30March "Awaiting transportation/shipping"
Wonder why the VIN is not available anymore.

vin not loading.JPG
I think the tracker might be down. I’m stuck on Awaiting Shipment, but I definitely know it’s left factory on March 2.

EDIT: There is a workaround. Follow steps i've described in this post
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/track-your-f-150-order-by-vin-number.596/page-27#post-31107

Last edited:

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Nice. Thanks for the info.
I’ve read some of your posts and I realized that you are pretty much me in 2018, going from an accord to a brand new F150.

I wish you the best of luck, but I really hope that you don’t need it. It is a completely different world In both good and bad ways. Not too much bad, but when it gets bad it’s real bad. What made you decide to go this route?
When you say bad, what do you mean? Lol

My accord is approaching 15 years and I have a family now sedans won’t cut it anymore. We aren’t too keen on a minivan so we settled on a truck. Nothing outrageous in terms of specs and toys but something to get most of the jobs done.