Sponsored

Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates

Bubbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat (ordered)
No kidding, I was in shock when my salesman told me that.
And I asked specifically if he had a VIN since he had a build week and he said he didn't. Originally was told 6-8 weeks and personally I was willing to wait up to 10, but I’m having trouble wrapping my head around waiting 4 months for an F150.
@blind56 no kidding... it is a long wait for the most produced vehicle. We placed an order for a custom spec Audi a month ago and it will be arriving before the F150 we put money down for back in October. It still has to come from overseas, sit in port in Halifax and then come by rail and still faster than domestic!?

I gave my dealer $250.00 That’s it. $2500.00 seems like a lot.
I put down more, you're not alone.
Sponsored

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
I was told on good authority that due to my order being heavy on commodities like max tow, power boards, wheelwell liners and interior work surface that I likely won't see my truck for up to 16-20 weeks which screws up my plans to have the truck set up and ready to go for the end of April when trailering season fires up. Booked my current company truck in for upgraded tires for towing so I suppose I'll revisit in another year. Perhaps the MY2023 Super Duty will be rolling out by then and I can look at one of those.

Bummer ☹

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
Update My last update was that my F150 has arrived at the CN Rail yard on Friday February 26th. The delivery from the transportation company is between March 4th to March 20th. Still waiting..... Truck is sitting seven kilometers away from my dealership on a CN Rail yard and it is going to take another 20 days to reach the dealer. I was told it is normal for a vehicle to take up to a month until it gets shipped to a dealership. Unreal....... But they say patience is a virtue......
Correction ETA delivery day for transportation company to drop off the vehicle is between March 14th to March 20th. So 2 more weeks.

hoeser

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150 XLT SuperCrew 5.5 4x4
Occupation
IT / Pilot
My truck (also Canada bound) has a blend date 02/20, and since then also have not seen any progress for it apart from my window sticker that seems to have updated from 2/18 to 2/26. Nothing different apart from that. Frustrating we cant track the trucks more carefully.
My truck also has a blend of 02/20 and is still "In production" with no production date and an ETA End Date of 04/02.

So I guess that means I should have it in early April. It's a Lariat 2.7 with the work surface and the wheel well liners, so I do have some rare commodities on there that are probably part of the problem.

Sponsored

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I posted this in the other North thread, but realized it should have been in here.

Looks like my truck is here!!! Just needs to get picked up and dropped off at the dealers. Hoping they don’t take 6 to 12 days to make that happen, considering it’s close enough for me to literally go pick it up. Lol what do you guys think, will they make me wait?

Ford F-150 Canadian Vehicles Ordered/Delays/Delivery Dates AB09A7B4-D7FC-41C8-A478-9F7EB1AD2823

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
I posted this in the other North thread, but realized it should have been in here.

Looks like my truck is here!!! Just needs to get picked up and dropped off at the dealers. Hoping they don’t take 6 to 12 days to make that happen, considering it’s close enough for me to literally go pick it up. Lol what do you guys think, will they make me wait?

AB09A7B4-D7FC-41C8-A478-9F7EB1AD2823.jpeg
that’s awesome! exciting day!

isn’t there another guy on the other forum “pioneer” or something can check the status better than the VIN tracker? how did you get this?

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier

My ETA date was updated on this site was originally 03 05 21 my truck arrived at the train yard 02 26 21. Then VIN tracking ETA was updated to 03 20 21. So I will have to wait......

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
When it travels by rail the window sticker says rail. The name covoy is quite confusing though
I would prefer a train ( rail ) delivery less chance of damage to your truck ( rock chips or paint chip, window cracks and such ) on a train the vehicle is protected more. On the truck flat bed you could get a kinds of damage since the vehicle is out in the open. Just my opinion.....

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX

Congrats, how long did it take to get here? What factory was it built at?

Sponsored

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
that’s awesome! exciting day!

isn’t there another guy on the other forum “pioneer” or something can check the status better than the VIN tracker? how did you get this?
You are correct. He's been the guy that has graciously kept me in the loop since my dealer is useless when it comes to updates. I even called him out asking him to pull up the Status history, in person, and he "couldn't find it". Whatever. Pioneer is the man. I feel bad for him. Basically, between selling cars he's on the site helping others. I've pm'd him offering to send him a gift card and whatnot, but he's turned the offer down. Good guy.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Congrats, how long did it take to get here? What factory was it built at?
The build date was Feb 17th, the ship date was 18th, and it took 13 days to arrive in Calgary. Now it's in the Calgary railyard, waiting for the flatbed. It still says my eta is the 15th on this tracker, but the pic above shows the timeframe of march 9th-15th. I'm hoping they surprise me and it'll be available by Monday? Would love it if they say it arrives tomorrow or Friday. I've been without a vehicle for 2+ months.

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
I believe if it says convoy on your window sticker than means transportation by rail.
My understanding is that the Dearborn plant has a railyard on site so they can directly load the trucks onto the train. So your window sticker can say either Rail or Convoy. The KC plant does not have railyard on site so they need to transport the trucks from the plant so the window sticker will always said Convoy.

Last edited:

blind56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 2.7EB, 2016 WRX
The build date was Feb 17th, the ship date was 18th, and it took 13 days to arrive in Calgary. Now it's in the Calgary railyard, waiting for the flatbed. It still says my eta is the 15th on this tracker, but the pic above shows the timeframe of march 9th-15th. I'm hoping they surprise me and it'll be available by Monday? Would love it if they say it arrives tomorrow or Friday. I've been without a vehicle for 2+ months.
Thanks, was told to expect six weeks for shipping which seemed off to me. Yours was built in Dearborn?