Sponsored

Bed Liner Options

longbow42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A8L, Ford F150 Platinum PowerBoost
Did you go with the Premium Line-X? How do you feel about how they handled taking everything off, all screws/bolts back, any stripped/abused? That’s my worry. Tempted to just do all the removal or parts myself.
They removed the tailgate workstation and some other hardware. They also painted the bottom bolts that attach the bed to the frame; I saw that some places did not paint those bolts. Overall though, it looks great. I went with the standard as I have a Black Armour mat I am also putting on. They did charge me another $80 for the workstation prep.
Sponsored

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
Also, now that I’m getting rid of my 2010, I peeled up a corner and it was like new underneath. Incase anyone wondering about it holding water etc. granted it was just the back corner, but still...
They removed the tailgate workstation and some other hardware. They also painted the bottom bolts that attach the bed to the frame; I saw that some places did not paint those bolts. Overall though, it looks great. I went with the standard as I have a Black Armour mat I am also putting on. They did charge me another $80 for the workstation prep.
Did they line-x behind the tailgate work surface? I havent seen the assembly in person on this and wouldnt want water or stuff getting trapped behind the surface.

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
Only pain with Bedrug - Customs and Border Patrol lol. Crossing the border they think I have a stash hidden under it. every time. And that velcro is a b***h haha

OP
OP

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Only pain with Bedrug - Customs and Border Patrol lol. Crossing the border they think I have a stash hidden under it. every time. And that velcro is a b***h haha
What!? I do travel on I25 down by Las Cruces sometimes....wonder if they'll pop me. Just do the 4th amendment approach (watch you tube videos) they literally have to let you go.

syne7

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost (Hybrid)
What!? I do travel on I25 down by Las Cruces sometimes....wonder if they'll pop me. Just do the 4th amendment approach (watch you tube videos) they literally have to let you go.
Sounds like you could upset the wrong agent and get detained for a longer period of time. Are there specific videos you'd recommend?

Sponsored

OP
OP

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
That's the point, you aren't being detained. You haven't committed a crime, so they have nothing to detain you or search you (unless you trigger a drug dog or have something illegal in sight), and they must and will let you go. Now, that doesn't mean they won't take your time from you and make it difficult but there are countless videos demonstrating this. Here's one example:

syne7

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
That's the point, you aren't being detained. You haven't committed a crime, so they have nothing to detain you or search you (unless you trigger a drug dog or have something illegal in sight), and they must and will let you go. Now, that doesn't mean they won't take your time from you and make it difficult but there are countless videos demonstrating this. Here's one example:
Thanks for sharing. That could go bad in many ways. I personally, would not risk it, but I understand and respect the sentiment.

Last edited:

Old fart

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F150 Lariat, 2018 Explorer, 1975 John Deere
Occupation
Retired
I'm going with what is on my current truck, a LineX spray in liner, combined with a good rubber mat. I like the sprayed liner because it looks nice and extremely durable. My mat is from Ford with a big F150 logo in the center. Custom fit and looks nice. It probably weighs around 30 lbs which
I like because I can be cruising down the freeway and I don't have to worry about the wind catching it and blowing out. Also, when I put something in the back, I don't want to get home and have to climb in to retrieve it because it slid all the way to the front.
If I'm hauling dirt, mulch, whatever, I just slide it out. Perfect setup for me.

OP
OP

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Thanks for sharing. That could go bad in many ways. I personally, would not risk it, but I understand and respect the sentiment.
It's much easier to just say you're a US citizen and drive on, but all Americans should be aware of our rights and when they're being violated

Sponsored

OP
OP

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
To get this thread back on track :), I've ordered the full bedrug kit and the undercover armorflex tonneau from www.tonneaucovered.com for $1218 out the door! Nobody touches their pricing and I saw plenty of reviews to get me comfortable that they are legit. Will post back my experience with them and my bedrug install experience. Thanks for everyone's input, hopefully others find this thread useful in their research.

zdjelar

First Name
Saša
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited (AMB)
Occupation
Energy
To get this thread back on track :), I've ordered the full bedrug kit and the undercover armorflex tonneau from www.tonneaucovered.com for $1218 out the door! Nobody touches their pricing and I saw plenty of reviews to get me comfortable that they are legit. Will post back my experience with them and my bedrug install experience. Thanks for everyone's input, hopefully others find this thread useful in their research.
Mine from tonneaucovered.com arrives tomorrow. Even if something wrong/damaged, not really sure how it would be related to the website folks because it seems they are just a middle man and places an order for you and your product is shipped directly from Retrax or whomever.

syne7

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mine from tonneaucovered.com arrives tomorrow. Even if something wrong/damaged, not really sure how it would be related to the website folks because it seems they are just a middle man and places an order for you and your product is shipped directly from Retrax or whomever.
They would handle the exchange or fix.

syne7

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Congrats. I look forward to seeing it.

SonnyDigs

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
I’m getting Line-X premium spray in and then a Black Armor rubber mat. Mat already ordered and delivered.
This is what I'm doing.
I have Line -X done and a rubber bed mat from Ford .. it has a nice F-150 imbossed Logo on it.
Sponsored