Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
It’s ya boy, NoNewF-150 Knickell ?

Just got off the phone with my dealer and I’m now bumped from a March 3rd build date to the March 8th build week. From what I’ve been told, Monday 3/8/2021 is the set build date too.

Figured I might as well get the thread for the March 8th build week going for us.

As you add your information, be sure to add your original order dates, build dates (if you have them), and dates that your build’s window stickers are posted.

For me, ordered on 10/28, and scheduled to be built 3/8.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
I believe so, because your blend date is essentially your build date.
I didn't get to the point of having a window sticker, but until Monday I was scheduled to be built tomorrow, the 28th. On Monday Ford performance told me I'd been bumped to the week of April 5th

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I didn't get to the point of having a window sticker, but until Monday I was scheduled to be built tomorrow, the 28th. On Monday Ford performance told me I'd been bumped to the week of April 5th

Man that sucks... I haven’t got mine at any point yet either. At least you got dibs on the April 5th build week thread!

NumbersGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 King Ranch
Man that sucks... I haven’t got mine at any point yet either. At least you got dibs on the April 5th build week thread!
You don’t have a window sticker yet? I was surprised to find mine this past week. I guess once you have a sticker, your build date is set in stone?

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You don’t have a window sticker yet? I was surprised to find mine this past week. I guess once you have a sticker, your build date is set in stone?
Man that sucks... At least you got dibs on the April 5th build week thread!
No, no window sticker for me yet. And no not necessary set in stone. It can move forward or backward a day or two from what I’ve seen. A window sticker is definitely a good sign, though.

Sponsored

Henryrlee

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021F-150 platinum ordered 2004 F350 2021 plt exp
Occupation
Us army retired
It’s ya boy, NoNewF-150 Knickell ?

Just got off the phone with my dealer and I’m now bumped from a March 3rd build date to the March 8th build week. From what I’ve been told, Monday 3/8/2021 is the set build date too.

Figured I might as well get the thread for the March 8th build week going for us.

As you add your information, be sure to add your original order dates, build dates (if you have them), and dates that your build’s window stickers are posted.

For me, ordered on 10/28, and scheduled to be built 3/8.
I ordered A Platinum on 10/1 still nothing

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Guys, be aware of this, it's from Pioneer a Ford employee, Kyle knows of him.

"You can't compare this year to any other year. There are too many unique things happening, and they are coming from all angles. Chip/module shortages, suppliers forced to close during a global pandemic while executing a launch of a new vehicle, etc...

I hate to say it, but this isn't going to resolve itself anytime soon. There are rumors we may have another down week coming in March because of supply issues. "

My gut feeling is later in the month they may have another week shut down but think it will be a couple of weeks out.

Good luck all!

OP
OP
Knickell

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Guys, be aware of this, it's from Pioneer a Ford employee, Kyle knows of him.

"You can't compare this year to any other year. There are too many unique things happening, and they are coming from all angles. Chip/module shortages, suppliers forced to close during a global pandemic while executing a launch of a new vehicle, etc...

I hate to say it, but this isn't going to resolve itself anytime soon. There are rumors we may have another down week coming in March because of supply issues. "

My gut feeling is later in the month they may have another week shut down but think it will be a couple of weeks out.

Good luck all!
If there is one thing I’ve learned so far, it’s that your intel is pretty credible (in this case, unfortunately) ?

Ford F-150 March 8th, 2021 Build Week 476BDD30-8581-438C-B4A4-59565E4A375B

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
If there is one thing I’ve learned so far, it’s that your intel is pretty credible (in this case, unfortunately) ?

476BDD30-8581-438C-B4A4-59565E4A375B.jpeg
I think you will be fine Kyle, it's a week or so past your build that I would be nervous about.
Sponsored