Sponsored

Heathen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 XLT
If, in addition to the global windows FORScan edits to door modules and BCM, you also do the "Optional" edit to the APIM mentioned in the notes column, you'll find a new line in the "Settings">"Vehicle" menu list labeled "Windows". Maybe not necessary but I did an APIM reset after this edit before exiting FORScan.

Pick that "Windows" item and there you can toggle 'remote open off/on' and 'remote close off/on'' separately.

Both were 'off' by default when I added that option, toggled 'em 'on' and that did the trick.

Hope that helps, please follow-up.

GLOBAL WINDOWS.png
If I’m understanding, I need to edit all 7 module addresses for global to work?
Sponsored

Nightshade

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Ford F-150 Lariat | '22 Ford F-350 S/D Tremor
Occupation
Firefighter Superintendent
Per the Ford filing with NHTSA, Part 573 Safety Recall Report 22V-686, the affected F150s are 2022 model year:

Production Dates : MAR 11, 2022 - JUL 23, 2022
Thank you!

JeremyMTB

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Raptor, 2022 Platinum on Order
Occupation
Self Employed
Thanks for the suggestion But it did not work. I tried most of the values and it still has the splash screen.

Imo

First Name
Melchior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 3.5l ecoboost
If I’m understanding, I need to edit all 7 module addresses for global to work?
Yes, and guys said earlier that you need to do the optional module too and then toggle this option "on" in Vehicle settings -> Windows

Sponsored

mikey1988

First Name
MIke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Ford F150 XLT fx4 reg cab V8, '79 Ford Granada
Occupation
steel mill worker
has anyone tried the digital gauge readout or unreal engine on the xlt 301a package this is the dash and infotainment unit in my truck and im not sure if this limits what i can do through forscan
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 20221119_141438
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 20221119_141441

Cheez_Greater

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
BI Developer
I finally got all the software updates completed on my 2021 Job 1 truck and did some of the common Forscan changes (Unreal, double honk, etc). I also did the Enable Camera At Speed changes, the IPMA two APIM changes. At speed, pushing the camera button turns on the rear view camera but doesn't provide the upper left hand soft button which allows the view to be changed to hitch and bed. But if I am stopped, select hitch or bed view, and drive, the view stays. Is that similar behavior to anybody else with an early 2021 truck either before or after the Forscan changes?

I reverted the changes back to As Built and everything seemed to function the same as with the changes.

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
I finally got all the software updates completed on my 2021 Job 1 truck and did some of the common Forscan changes (Unreal, double honk, etc). I also did the Enable Camera At Speed changes, the IPMA two APIM changes. At speed, pushing the camera button turns on the rear view camera but doesn't provide the upper left hand soft button which allows the view to be changed to hitch and bed. But if I am stopped, select hitch or bed view, and drive, the view stays. Is that similar behavior to anybody else with an early 2021 truck either before or after the Forscan changes?

I reverted the changes back to As Built and everything seemed to function the same as with the changes.
The camera at speed change only applies to the front facing camera that is activated when in one of the off road drive modes, deep ruts/deep snow/rock crawl/sand.

The camera comes on with the white tire marks, my understanding is nor all the front camera turns off in these modes at 8mph. The Forscan change removes the 8mph limit. I have tested this myself, in the snow mode I was going 40mph and the camera was still on.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Looking at doing the usual tomorrow, double honk, seat belt warning, Bambi. One other feature I had on other vehicles that I can't find on the truck is the radio volume setting back to a default level after every start up. I don't see this in radio settings, is this something that we can set with forscan?

Cheez_Greater

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
BI Developer

Tonight, while driving, I pushed the camera button and it was the bed cam that came on full screen and the soft button was in the corner. I pressed it and switched to rear view and the button disappeared. Has anybody had that experience in their Job 1 2021? I'm just trying to find out if I did something wrong in Forscan or it's working as expected.

Sponsored

Cheez_Greater

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
BI Developer
The camera at speed change only applies to the front facing camera that is activated when in one of the off road drive modes, deep ruts/deep snow/rock crawl/sand.

The camera comes on with the white tire marks, my understanding is nor all the front camera turns off in these modes at 8mph. The Forscan change removes the 8mph limit. I have tested this myself, in the snow mode I was going 40mph and the camera was still on.
I think the Off Road front camera is a separate IPMA change, row 8 on the spreadsheet. I did the changes on rows 5-7.

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
I think the Off Road front camera is a separate IPMA change, row 8 on the spreadsheet. I did the changes on rows 5-7.
Ahh, sorry about that, so many possible changes. o_O

Je.Bedard

First Name
Jerome
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Powerboost 2022
Occupation
Retired
Any of you have a MacBook Pro with a M1 Pro chip and got Forscan to work ?

I was able to instal Windows and Forscan with Parallel Desktop, but I can't make my OBDLink EX to connect to Forscan.

Thanks for your help.

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 1.34.16 AM

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Any of you have a MacBook Pro with a M1 Pro chip and got Forscan to work ?
Funny you should ask .... I made one quick pass with my Apple-silicon M1 pro / Parallel desktop / OBDLink EX, quickly got frustrated with failure and moved to my old Dell / WIndows 10 laptop :LOL:

Sorry, no suggestions for ya :rolleyes:, good luck!

(I'm a relative newbie to the MACOS ecosystem, the M1 pro is my first MAC, it's a 14in w/16GB and I'm still running Monterey 12.6.1)

Last edited:

Imo

First Name
Melchior
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 3.5l ecoboost
I just thought I'd share, these were taken in my garage so some light but mostly indirect.

Below is stock which I believe was 10% (not positive), the top is the 60% I set it at. Big improvement. I may go brighter, but I wanted to start small.

PhotoCollage_1668627389695.jpg
Does ur DRLs are on when the switch is in automatic position? I get mine to 60% but i sont remember if the DRLs should be in when in auto.Also got any idea why bambi Mode doesnt work in my car? I did it through forscan but they don't work with high beams on
Sponsored