Sponsored

BLACK FRIDAY SALE - Our Deepest Discounts Ever! (Early Access For F150Gen14 Members)

GEN14OWNER

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 RCSB 5.0 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retired
Black-Friday-Early-Access.jpg

Hey Team,

After twisting upper managements arm I was able to talk them into allowing me to offer you folks our BLACK FRIDAY deals Immediately.

This Sale is Only for our Overstocked wheels. With that said only wheels above a certain inventory quantity threshold will be on the list of wheels that qualify for the discount. What this means is that once the wheels on this list reach a certain inventory # they're removed from the list and no longer available at the discounted price.

It's for this reason I was so aggressive in perusing the early access as once this list is made public and offered to our wholesale accounts I'm sure most of the overstocked wheels will sell out quick.

Out of respect for our wholesale customers I'm not allowed to publicly note prices but follow the link below for the early access page where the discounts are noted. Send me a PM with any fitment questions you may have I'm here to help!

🤫 Sale is made public 11.1.2022 but you guys are getting the early access and open to buy at the discounted prices as of today.

https://brinkwheels.com/current-promotion/
Regretfully this product is not available for your vehicle.
Search For:
Wheels | Tires | New Vehicle Search

...bummer!
Sponsored

OP
OP
BRINK WHEELS

BRINK WHEELS

Gold Sponsor
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
brinkwheels.com
Vehicles
2020 AT4
OP
OP
BRINK WHEELS

BRINK WHEELS

Gold Sponsor
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
brinkwheels.com
Vehicles
2020 AT4
I'm looking forward to it!
I hope you guys KILL IT promoting your business here!

GOOD LUCK.

...I'll check back with you later. I'm in no rush.
Thank you so much!

Sponsored

OP
OP
BRINK WHEELS

BRINK WHEELS

Gold Sponsor
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
brinkwheels.com
Vehicles
2020 AT4
Dang it! I was dead set on going with the black or gunmetal with my carbonized gray but that looks amazing. Now I'm really undecided LOL!!!!
Joe we're out of stock on the 20x9 +18 Smoked Machined (gunmetal). Sorry for the bad news but just thought I'd make mention of it incase you need help in the decision making. Something else that may motivate your decision is the price point as the BRONZE are part of the Black Friday deal.

https://brinkwheels.com/current-promotion/

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
Got my 20" B202 Insurgent on, wrapped with 295/60/20 Atturo Trail Blade XT tire. 2" MotoFab level too.

truck3.jpg
Looks great. Are those the 0mm or +18mm offset?

Last edited: