Sponsored

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Just ordered my truck today. Just hoping to get it this year, and maybe even grab a December incentive. Had the hook up with the A-Plan. Not too badly equipped for under $60k. Middle of the road on most things and made for towing. This will replace my 2011 3.5 Ecoboost F150 XLT and my 2017 MKZ Reserve since it has most of the features, functions, and safety of the two combined, as well as some new tech!

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] 8244E8D7-054B-46D3-ACCC-555DF8628878
Sponsored

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Just ordered my truck today. Just hoping to get it this year, and maybe even grab a December incentive. Had the hook up with the A-Plan. Not too badly equipped for under $60k. Middle of the road on most things and made for towing. This will replace my 2011 3.5 Ecoboost F150 XLT and my 2017 MKZ Reserve since it has most of the features, functions, and safety of the two combined, as well as some new tech!

8244E8D7-054B-46D3-ACCC-555DF8628878.jpeg
Hell yeah! Congrats! Here’s to waiting..!

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Anyone know what the price level or priority codes represent exactly? Also, I added my build to the order "form", just in case it was missed.

executor485

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Ford Explorer Platinum
Lower priority code is better, 10 is the best, 19 is "standard". No idea on the pricing level code

Bills

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 ordered, 2019 JLUR Rubicon
Just got home from placing my order. Platinum, super crew, 6-1/2’ bed, 701A, carbonized grey, black interior, interior work surface, FX4 package, locking fold flat rear storage.

would have done the spray in liner, but planning on running a “decked” bed system on this and figured it would cover it anyhow. Gave them my trade in today, hopefully I’ll get some order updates soon, hoping for late Nov but would love it sooner.

added to the tracker link also

Last edited:

Sponsored

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Just got home from placing my order. Platinum, super crew, 6-1/2’ bed, 701A, carbonized grey, black interior, interior work surface, FX4 package, locking fold flat rear storage.

would have done the spray in liner, but planning on running a “decked” bed system on this and figured it would cover it anyhow. Gave them my trade in today, hopefully I’ll get some order updates soon, hoping for late Nov but would love it sooner.

added to the tracker link also
Congrats!! That’s a sick build.
I am guessing those of that ordered this week are probably looking around EOY or beginning of January.. pulling these dates out of my ass just assuming based on what I’ve read. Hopefully it’s way sooner!

swapilot

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 SVT F150, 2019 Odyssey, 2003 Cam
Occupation
metal cylinder manipulator

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
There was a little (perceived) issue with my order. Seems 2 salesmen used the same order number on the orders.
One was for a 2020 CrewCrew Lariat and the other was for my 2021 SuperCab.
The 2020 car was actually ordered on 8-4 and was built on 9-18. Staged for shipping this week.
I notified my salesman that they built the wrong car and year of car, and I did not get a response for over a week.
So--I made a trip to the dealer----everything is okay but the build date has been pushed and no VIN yet.
I just ordered a mid level XLT as I don't live in my trucks, but I want a few goodies.
(I'm actually still in love with my 98 K1500, 5.7/5-spd that only has tilt, cruise and AC---plus rides nicer than my Ranger ever thought of riding)
The shortbed factor in both the Ranger and the Chevrolet has done nothing but piss me off for fifteen years. Too much stuff I want to tote somewhere just does not fit in the box.

Attachments

Bryan Simon

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ranchero, 66 ElCamino, 05 Ranger, and more
Occupation
Maintenance
I forgot to mention.
My dealer told me that there would be a "Training Session" on the new trucks on 11-16.
They will have actual 2021 that they can put their hands on and drive.
I wonder if they will let those that have ordered come and observe as well.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Jut curious, how long does an order usually stay in "order processing"? Also, my order number was on my build sheet even as I worked on it with the dealer. Does "order processing" mean that they have actually placed the order with Ford?

Sponsored

Agashi25

First Name
Arban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Jut curious, how long does an order usually stay in "order processing"? Also, my order number was on my build sheet even as I worked on it with the dealer. Does "order processing" mean that they have actually placed the order with Ford?
Where are you able to search your order # to get information? I thought you could only do that with a VIN?

Platinum Peasant

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum 3.0 Powerstroke
Occupation
Neonatal Respiratory Therapist
I placed my order today. The best price I got locally was $250 over invoice. Platinum, Carmelo, Star White, 3.0 Powerstroke, FX4, 701A high, lockable storage, interior work surface, spray in bed-liner, max recline seats (may cancel), max trailer tow package, panoramic roof, wheel liner, and towing mirrors. MSRP 76,505. Paid 70,743.

BoilerTimmay

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 SCREW 3.5L
Where are you able to search your order # to get information? I thought you could only do that with a VIN?
They can only tell you if it is “processing” or has a VIN that’s it.

Roger350

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Evo MR, 2015 Sonata Hybrid, 2007 Tahoe - Being Replaced by 2021 F-150
Occupation
Engineer
Would like to know that too. The chat reps on the build and price tool haven't been able to tell me when the order was input by the dealer, but if they are seeing it in their system statused as "order processing" it did get entered I think.

currybob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021KRF150 PB; 2023 LexusRX350Hy; 2023 Mini Cooper
Occupation
Retired Physicist from federal government; Army Veteran
Dealer assigns the order number, Ford pulls orders from dealers usually on Thursdays.

If the dealer has allocation for that month, Ford will pull it into the order processing. If they don't the order has to wait till they do and then it will be pulled.

Ford will assign it a VIN within a few days, and schedule a week for it to be produced. They have to check and make sure they have parts for the options of the vehicle, that also helps to determine the week of build.

This is just what I have learned over the many orders.
Sponsored

Last edited: