mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Ford F-150 Next Week 2/1 Builds Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 10.52.46 AM

No way, I actually got the second check mark! Delivery date was pushed yesterday from the 18th to the 26th.
Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 10.52.46 AM.png

No way, I actually got the second check mark! Delivery date was pushed yesterday from the 18th to the 26th.
Hey congrats man! Do you have the detailed tracking screenshot too? I want to see how long you sat at each point. You jumped the line ahead of me and a few others built in January (not your fault), I want to see if there is anything I can pinpoint.

Kino

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 GC-Trailhawk V8, '21 Bronco Sport
Occupation
Beatnik
Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 10.52.46 AM.png

Mine looked like that, even AFTER delivery.

Sponsored

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Hey congrats man! Do you have the detailed tracking screenshot too? I want to see how long you sat at each point. You jumped the line ahead of me and a few others built in January (not your fault), I want to see if there is anything I can pinpoint.
My dealer said they don’t know how to pull the detailed sheet, which is either a lie or they are being lazy. I had a blend date of 2/4 with spray in liner, but no wheel well liners or bed cover.

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
My detailed sheet’s last entry is just “Produced” on 2/18. I don’t have any bed liner, wheel well liners, or tonneau, so I’m hoping for a quick shipment. Maybe mine will get on the same slow train to WA as yours, mrtrav. ?

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Mine was produced Dec 7 and I'm sitting on a ramp waiting to be sent to get the spray in liner. 16 days of sitting and no movement. No idea how long the liner will take nor the waiting before shipping. I just hope Ford built in all these delays into my March 22 delivery.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
How frustrating!! I sent the exact screenshot of what the employee on the other forum provides us so my dealer knows what I want, and my dealer sends me a different view of the same tool called "Order fulfillment vehicle visibility". If they don't know how to do it, it seems lazy to not ask a coworker how so they can learn.

Ford F-150 Next Week 2/1 Builds 1614108423253

Sponsored

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
My detailed sheet’s last entry is just “Produced” on 2/18. I don’t have any bed liner, wheel well liners, or tonneau, so I’m hoping for a quick shipment. Maybe mine will get on the same slow train to WA as yours, mrtrav. ?
From what I've seen you should be in good shape. The stupid liner and other simple parts are causing HUGE delays.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
How frustrating!! I sent the exact screenshot of what the employee on the other forum provides us so my dealer knows what I want, and my dealer sends me a different view of the same tool called "Order fulfillment vehicle visibility". If they don't know how to do it, it seems lazy to not ask a coworker how so they can learn.

1614108423253.png
Maybe not all dealers/employees have the same access but it would be interesting if he could hit the
"Trace History" tab. Looks like he is only showing the last update.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Mine was produced Dec 7 and I'm sitting on a ramp waiting to be sent to get the spray in liner. 16 days of sitting and no movement. No idea how long the liner will take nor the waiting before shipping. I just hope Ford built in all these delays into my March 22 delivery.
(you mean Feb 7?)

If you have spray liner they needed to build in the buffer for 3 wait spots as opposed to 1. I watched other deliveries to NoCal and found it takes ~11 days from DRB (not sure on KC). My initial worst-case ETA was 33 days, so I thought HEY I HAVE 22 DAYS OF BUFFER! And to top it off, most folks were saying they were getting surprise calls from dealers of their truck beating the ETA by days or weeks.

I am 25 days of total wait in now, but at the final wait spot. BLEW right through all the buffer. Once they finally ship my ETA is going to push at least 1 week. I am LIVID but there is nothing I can do about it. No similar trucks within 500 miles.

NoSnow

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
(you mean Feb 7?)

If you have spray liner they needed to build in the buffer for 3 wait spots as opposed to 1. I watched other deliveries to NoCal and found it takes ~11 days from DRB (not sure on KC). My initial worst-case ETA was 33 days, so I thought HEY I HAVE 22 DAYS OF BUFFER! And to top it off, most folks were saying they were getting surprise calls from dealers of their truck beating the ETA by days or weeks.

I am 25 days of total wait in now, but at the final wait spot. BLEW right through all the buffer. Once they finally ship my ETA is going to push at least 1 week. I am LIVID but there is nothing I can do about it. No similar trucks within 500 miles.
Yes Feb 7. I just seems like dec 7. Ordered in September so it’s a long haul

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
Looking at the trucks in stock at my dealer it takes about 14 days from DRB to WA. Tracker shows 19 days for shipping but an ETA of the 26th. I’m hoping I get it within the Ford Truck Month window for any potential rebates or lower interest rates.
Sponsored