Sponsored

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
The new FP Bilstein suspension package has been added to our website, they are now available for pre-order and have an expected shipping date from FP of 10/31 now 11/21

Anyone who is in the market PM for Forum exclusive pricing!

2021-2023 F150 4WD Ford Performance by Bilstein Suspension Kit M-18000-F15B
Ford F-150 2021-2023 F150 4WD Ford Performance by Bilstein Suspension Kit M-18000-F15B {filename}

21-23 F150 Ford Performance Bilstein Suspension Kit Features:
  • Complete front and rear suspension package
  • Developed by Bilstein and Tuned by Ford Performance
  • Front coilovers add up to 2.5" of ride height
  • Remote reservoir rear shocks
  • Large-diameter shock bodies with digressive valving
  • Gas-charged monotube internal designs
  • Drop-in replacements for stock
  • Not recommended for Tremor or PowerBoost
Complete Shock and Coilover Kit that Improves Handling On and Off-Road
The 2021-2023 F150s may be some tough trucks, but if you need to head off-road on a serious adventure, the stock coilovers and rear shocks aren't going to cut it. Even Ford has realized this, which is our friends over at Ford Performance and Bilstein have teamed up to put together one heck of an F150 suspension package for your awesome truck. The Ford Performance Bilstein Suspension Package features a pair of complete front coilover assemblies with adjustable ride heights and a pair of remote reservoir rear shocks that completely overhaul your F150's handling and suspension performance in a big way. The coilovers and shocks were designed and manufactured by Bilstein, but were carefully and precisely tuned by Ford Performance so that they provide excellent performance both on and off-road without compromising your ride quality. The front coilovers add 2" of ride height out of the box, and also feature a perch setting for 2.5" of ride height, so that you can find the perfect look and ride height for your truck. The kit installs right in place of the factory coilovers and shocks, making it a hassle-free way to prep your truck for adventure.

Large-Diameter Shock Bodies with Gas-Charged, Monotube Internal Design with Digressive Valving
The Ford Performance Bilstein Suspension Package was designed from the ground up to give your F150 better handling, more stability, increased off-road performance, and more capability all in one place. The front coilovers are built around a huge 2.65" shock body, while the rear shocks have a 1.8" shock body. Both the front and rear assemblies feature digressive valving and a gas-charged monotube internal design that more effectively absorb hard impacts and support changes in load much better than the stock coilovers and shocks. The coilovers come full assembled with springs, while the rear shocks have a remote-mounted reservoir that improves heat dissipation and travel all in one place. The front coilovers feature multiple ride height grooves that give you options for your front ride height so that you can clear a variety of tire sizes and get the exact look you want for your tough truck. The entire system comes backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty when installed by a Ford, ASE/Red Seal certified technician.

Fitment: 2021-2023 F150
Not recommended for Tremor: this kit is not recommended for Tremor models. Tremors will not gain ride height or much performance gain.
Not recommended for PowerBoost: this kit is not recommended for PowerBoost trucks. The extra curb weight of the PowerBoost will result in less ride height that what the kit is rated for on standard F150 models.
Sponsored

Last edited:

motivology

First Name
DK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Platinum Powerstroke
Occupation
Realtor / Entrepreneur
I see they are not recommended for Tremor or Powerboost... I take it will work for 3.0L Powerstroke Diesel? Please DM me the price - I am actually in Arizona so I can pick up from your store/warehouse.

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
I’ve been looking everywhere, does this setup allow the rear to be raised at all?

Sponsored

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
To answer for you and anyone else I will match or beat pricing (if possible) keep in mind "some" companies charge shipping and shipping is included in all of our prices.
Im new to the forum, would it be in my best interest to PM you about acquiring this kit about the forum pricing or matching of price and shipping? Thanks!

Csvt18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 SCEW (current), 2022 f150 (ordered)
These can only be set at either 2” or 2.5” for the front correct? Not several settings in between like other bilsteins?

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I’ve been looking everywhere, does this setup allow the rear to be raised at all?
Unfortunately as you have seen that info is not provided by ford, being I havent held or installed one yet, my best guess is it would be similar to the other bilsteins allowing 1.5-2" of added height.

I have that kit installed in my Powerboost. Out of the 2.5 setting, I got 2.25 inches of lift. Great product!
Great to see, and that is too be expected with the added weight of the PB, but glad to hear a real world example.
Im new to the forum, would it be in my best interest to PM you about acquiring this kit about the forum pricing or matching of price and shipping? Thanks!
If you want to PM me I can get you more info.

These can only be set at either 2” or 2.5” for the front correct? Not several settings in between like other bilsteins?
That is correct.

Micale

First Name
Micale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Sine this kits is a collab with Ford, does that mean it won’t void any factory warranties? Ive been worried about getting any aftermarket kits because of this reason.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sine this kits is a collab with Ford, does that mean it won’t void any factory warranties? Ive been worried about getting any aftermarket kits because of this reason.
The FP parts are honored by ford dealerships and come with their own warranty.

Ford F-150 2021-2023 F150 4WD Ford Performance by Bilstein Suspension Kit M-18000-F15B 1666288875745

JohnMcClane

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 150
Yeap, pretty sure I know where my FordPass points are going to go.

Wvmtneer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hopefully someone will install with
the 2” setting on the powerboost to see what it nets(assume 1.5-1.75”). I’d like to keep the tires at 275/70/18 or 275/60/20 with this or similar kit.

crazywayne311

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SCrew 157" Agate Black Lariat 502A
Occupation
CTMO
only seems to be warrantied if a Ford Dealer or ASE ford certified technician installs the kit. :/
Sponsored