First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 King Ranch, 157, SQ , PB
Occupation
Unskilled House Mechanic
We wanted to put a quad in the box so we needed a 6.5. The moment we said supercrew with a 6.5 he said it would have to be a custom order. The sales guys aren't on commission there (think they get a flat rate per vehicle sold) so they're easy to deal with.
Interesting that would be a special order. Ordered a KR / BP with a 6.5 box Jan 26 th, and a lot of other stuff and the dealer never mentioned anything about a special order.

Build date not until the last week of March and with plant closures and chip shortages , I’m not sure when the truck will make it to the build stage.
Sponsored

Jerry Can

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 KR Powerboost, 2-tone Rapid Red, 157”
Occupation
Fuel Container
My order is a rapid red KR Powerboost supercrew with 6.5 box. My dealer did mention it was an oddball that could be more difficult to sell, but he didn’t say that was the reason for the non-refundable $2.5k deposit. I got the impression that the deposit would have been the same for any truck.

My1stF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Lariat velocity blue, 2.7 FX4 sport
Hope this isn't anyone's truck, apparently in Alberta

EOhana13

First Name
Eden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan murano
What is everyone putting down for deposits on custom orders? My dealer took a $2,500 non-refundable deposit back in November, and I’m wondering if this is typical of Canadian Ford dealers.
My dealer asked me to put down $500 and it was refundable if need be.

Sponsored

Vaughn

First Name
Vaughn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F150 XLT Sport 1977 Ranchero GT 2004 Ford Taurus
Occupation
Retired
Jeeze!!! Not going to lie, with all the truck delays, why not add "hit by train 1 km from delivery" to the list... lol
Just wondering what does it mean when the date on the bottom of the window sticker changes?

RyanAR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT XTR
Anyone from NS on here? I ordered a XLT on Feb 9th and the dealer just texted me saying it has a build date for March 1st. I didn't get spray on bed liner and wheel well liners. Figured that would save time and just add it on later after market.

ivorm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT 302
Anyone from NS on here? I ordered a XLT on Feb 9th and the dealer just texted me saying it has a build date for March 1st. I didn't get spray on bed liner and wheel well liners. Figured that would save time and just add it on later after market.
I am, wow that's quick. I ordered mine on Jan. 27th, mine is supposed to be build week of March 1st. Hopefully it gets built that week!

RyanAR

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 XLT XTR
I am, wow that's quick. I ordered mine on Jan. 27th, mine is supposed to be build week of March 1st. Hopefully it gets built that week!
Where did you order from? I ordered from Steele Lincoln in Halifax

Sponsored

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
That’s crazy fast!

Rtopper

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Occupation
Carpenter
What is everyone putting down for deposits on custom orders? My dealer took a $2,500 non-refundable deposit back in November, and I’m wondering if this is typical of Canadian Ford dealers.
I didn’t have to put anything