Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
Yeah whats so funny
I just linked the column to console kit you guys have to another forum member just this morning. Only he wants to go in the other direction and suggested that y'all may be able to build him a one-off kit or at least provide some parts for the job if he asked.
Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I just linked the column to console kit you guys have to another forum member just this morning. Only he wants to go in the other direction and suggested that y'all may be able to build him a one-off kit or at least provide some parts for the job if he asked.
Oh, Yeah I made the kit early and I really usually have no problem helping but I also have a job and the owner wouldnt like it too much if I startt o step on our toes. People have fone the kit themselves and bought the harness from us. There are a few guys that have completed the swap. Maybe they can chime in with the parts. I will try to message the one guy and see if he can chime in. Its not many parts.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Oh, Yeah I made the kit early and I really usually have no problem helping but I also have a job and the owner wouldnt like it too much if I startt o step on our toes. People have fone the kit themselves and bought the harness from us. There are a few guys that have completed the swap. Maybe they can chime in with the parts. I will try to message the one guy and see if he can chime in. Its not many parts.
Oh he wants to go column shift.

His issue will be the column is different

they do have lariats with colum shift but they have the mounting points for the shifter. I could make him a kit no roblme But it would require a new column.

Porpoise Hork

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT Powerboost FX4 302A Oxford White
Occupation
IT
I didn't realize you were with the same company that offers that kit. When I'm ready to do that mod I'll probably just order it from y' all as it would be easier than piecing it together and potentially leaving out something critical.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
I didn't realize you were with the same company that offers that kit. When I'm ready to do that mod I'll probably just order it from y' all as it would be easier than piecing it together and potentially leaving out something critical.
Yeah I dont try to be a saleman on here. So its not something I bring up much. When you are ready let me know. Ill get you fixed up.

Sponsored

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
Oh he wants to go column shift.

His issue will be the column is different

they do have lariats with colum shift but they have the mounting points for the shifter. I could make him a kit no roblme But it would require a new column.
Ah, this my interest too, so I'm glad to see this critical bit of 'deal-killing' (for me) info.

I might go for bolting-in a column GSM and replacing the shrouds, but wholesale column replacement to get the mounting points is a step too far for me (I'll live with the console shifter).

Thank you for sharing your knowledge, Jesse (y)

Last edited:

Graygoose2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Sales
Oh man, another mod Id like to do....console shift...:cool:
Sponsored