Hello from the great white north!

grosbiz

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Toyota Yaris Hatchback, 2015 Nissan Rogue
Looks like a lot of us have a build week of March 1st.
Sponsored

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
dang i ordered end of december still nothing!

i have both the spray in and wheel well liners.

Dantracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
He did not say how much he is giving me but I am paying 650$ extra to get the Falken instead of the factory tires but if I do a quick math: The Falken are 280$ online X 4 = 1 120$ + QC taxes = 1287$ . 1287$-650$. So I guess he is giving me 637$ for the factory tires. Cheaper than getting another set of dedicated winter wheels and tires and no hassle of swapping them. Dealer is Carle Ford in Buckingham. Nothing but excellent service from the dealership. If you are close to Ottawa, I highly recommend them if you are shopping/service. I have 3 dealerships that are closer to my location(Aylmer) that I have access to but decided to make the purchase there and so will my services.
Okay, thanks for the info!

Sponsored

Camptruck

First Name
Linus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Volt, 2021 F-150 XLT Velocity Blue
Occupation
Project Manager
Looking forward to see how long it take before you get the Window sticker with the build date. I mean, March 1st is in less than 2 weeks... Exciting!!
My window sticker showed up in the evening, 8 days before the build date. A number of people on this forum have said it show up about a week before build date so you should see in next week.

supamonks

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
So i got my VIN the other day after ordering on December 30th.

Just got told my build date is tentatively set as March 23rd. So window sticker should show up a few days before that i’m assuming.

Bubbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lariat (ordered)
Hey fellow Canuks,

Just out of curiosity, how long has it taken to get your builds (pick it up) since getting your VINs? Two months, three?

Placed my order October, got a VIN early December with build date end of Jan. VIN tracker changed a bit, but showed built end of Jan same as dealer mentioned. Window Sticker had a blend date few days off. Sold my daily driver in prep as was showing to arrive early March.

Reason I ask is dealer said now that the VIN might have been incorrect (dunno how cause it shows my name), and my build could be end of March, then restated early April...

Bit disappointed as I chose this dealer because I felt the sales guy was the most honest from those that I spoke to when shopping around.

Sponsored

HandsomeDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 f150
Hey fellow Canuks,

Just out of curiosity, how long has it taken to get your builds (pick it up) since getting your VINs? Two months, three?

Placed my order October, got a VIN early December with build date end of Jan. VIN tracker changed a bit, but showed built end of Jan same as dealer mentioned. Window Sticker had a blend date few days off. Sold my daily driver in prep as was showing to arrive early March.

Reason I ask is dealer said now that the VIN might have been incorrect (dunno how cause it shows my name), and my build could be end of March, then restated early April...

Bit disappointed as I chose this dealer because I felt the sales guy was the most honest from those that I spoke to when shopping around.
This sounds pretty speculative on their behalf. If you can track the vin that was provided and it has your name on it and it's already built, well, where is that truck going?? I wonder if they know that you can track the vehicle without them. Are they saying that the new build date is going to be end of March? Maybe they found a buyer willing to pay msrp or similar and are trying to pull the wool over your eyes.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
@Bubbs

Ask your dealer for a screenshot of the Status History of the truck (make sure you can see the vin number on the screen). If they say no, you could try and see if a different dealership would be willing to pull a status history on your vin. It can be accessed by any dealer.

ellnemm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Z4M roadster, 2019 Jetta, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Hey fellow Canuks,

I call BS on your dealer. If your name pops up when you put your VIN into the https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/pages/tracker/ then he’s not telling the truth. Print the page and tell them you’re going stay with your order or you want some compensation for selling it out from underneath you.

Gman73

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger, 2021 Ford F-150 on order
Occupation
Facilities Manager
Hey fellow Canuks,

Placed my Order Nov 21, got Vin on Feb 16th with a supposed build date of March 1st. With Delivery taking up to 6 weeks I should see mine in mid to late April.

Viper1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT
Hey fellow Canuks,

What's your VIN?
Sponsored