Sponsored

Missing Fordpass rewards points

LD50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Raptor, 2022 Lariat on order
I took delivery of my truck on 6/7 and my rewards points for purchase have never showed up in my account. I do have points listed for 2 previous vehicle purchases. I found the tab for "missing points" on the rewards page and went through the process to look them up. It returns the following message:

Sorry
Looks like we found your transaction but your modem wasn't authorized within the required 60 days.

All of my connected services and fordpass were activated on the day I took delivery. Anyone else have an experience or knowledge about this?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Tripdaddy95

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Avalanche Lariat SCrew PB BAP
I had the same issue. I contacted Ford via the chat in the FordPass app. They said the dealer canceled the sale but I assured them I did purchase it and since it shows up in the FordPass app as mine it must have been sold. They released the points to my account and a few days later they showed up.

I seems the dealer had me down and ordered my truck as a DPlan member. I have family at the dealer but not close enough to qualify for the DPlan. We had to switchover to an XPlan member. When they made the switch to the XPlan it confused the system.

I contacted my salesman at the dealership and he did verify that I purchased the truck but since there was a change in the purchased agreement, Ford's system did not recognize the sale. He assured me that it will get rectified once all the sales reports funnels up to Ford. I have the title so it is mine regardless.

JScaro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat 501.5A
Occupation
Beer Drinker
I took delivery of my truck on 6/7 and my rewards points for purchase have never showed up in my account. I do have points listed for 2 previous vehicle purchases. I found the tab for "missing points" on the rewards page and went through the process to look them up. It returns the following message:

Sorry
Looks like we found your transaction but your modem wasn't authorized within the required 60 days.

All of my connected services and fordpass were activated on the day I took delivery. Anyone else have an experience or knowledge about this?

Thanks in advance.
Call the FordPass customer service. My dealer tried to pull a fast one and apply it to some service plan. The dealer was 1.5 hours away and made no sense to sign up for something like that.

Ford F-150 Missing Fordpass rewards points 1674078123521

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
Call the FordPass customer service. My dealer tried to pull a fast one and apply it to some service plan. The dealer was 1.5 hours away and made no sense to sign up for something like that.

1674078123521.png
Damn that is shady. Sadly, I bet they get away with it all the time though.

Last edited:

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
Mine didn’t show up either. I called the rewards point contact number and they straightened it out. I think it took three or four days and the points showed up on Ford pass.

xaero

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Powerboost
My points never showed up until over 8 months after I purchased my truck and everything was activated the day I picked it up. It wasn't until I was dealing with my 2nd round of issues and my truck was in for repair that my messages of faults all were deleted from my account and I magically had the points in my ford pass app from my purchase.
Sponsored