Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford f-150 2.7 4X4 STX

IconicFX4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iconic Silver Lariat FX4
I followed the latest spreadsheet and made the changes to DDM, PDM, & BCM - Global Windows isn’t working for me - is there anything else that I may be missing? Is there anything that I need to enable/disable in addition to get this to work?
Thanks in advance for any and all help!

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 150 Platinum. 2022 Platinum 3.5 6 1/2
Occupation
Retired Foreman utility company

MrGary321

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, 2020 Ranger, 2017 Fusion
In regards to disabling the pedestrian alert speaker, has anybody done this successfully, going from a value "4", to a value "0"? I tried it on mine (has a 4 currently), but the speaker is still beeping in reverse as well as making the noise in drive. Any ideas?
I had the same result, along with a bunch of DTCs for that module. I did see that someone is selling a fix for this online. It's a dummy load module that plugs into the harness in place of the speaker that's mounted up front behind the bumper area. It's $50, thinking about it! https://megaohmmotorsports.bigcartel.com/product/ford-psbk-ece

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I had the same result, along with a bunch of DTCs for that module. I did see that someone is selling a fix for this online. It's a dummy load module that plugs into the harness in place of the speaker that's mounted up front behind the bumper area. It's $50, thinking about it! https://megaohmmotorsports.bigcartel.com/product/ford-psbk-ece
The guy that makes those also makes a model with a remote you can keep in the cabin that will turn the sound on and off. Once I get my truck I am getting one with the remote. I want to be able to turn the sound off for most of the time, but I would like to keep it stock when having service done.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
WOW!

So @Livnitup 's latest spreadsheet has the VDM module mapped out. It's SO enticing to ponder if you have CCD suspension. 😁

In short, I'm hoping that it's possible to tweak the factory damping settings in a way that when I'm in Normal Driving mode I am experiencing the damping settings that I get in Sport mode. Basically wanting the more aggressive damping.

I wonder........if you look at the fields that contain values for the unsprung weight and weight of the wheel/tire at each corner of the truck, and then edit those values to tell a BIG FAT LIE, would the CCD algorithm automatically adjust to increase damping to manage the heavier package?

Could it really be THAT easy?

I'm lickin my chops. Lol

It would be a digital version of the knobs on my previous Fox 2.5 DSC dampers:

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? FOX_Jeep_JL_2.5_Front-Shocks_03

Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? 20220731_172039

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Did you try the following: IPC 720-09-02 x*xx xx-- - If your default is 4 change to 0, if default is 5 change to 1 AND disconnect PACM under the glove box according to this video:

MrGary321

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The guy that makes those also makes a model with a remote you can keep in the cabin that will turn the sound on and off. Once I get my truck I am getting one with the remote. I want to be able to turn the sound off for most of the time, but I would like to keep it stock when having service done.
It's a good ideal; as there are times it's useful (not often), but to have it quiet at home is pretty appealing!

MrGary321

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Did you try the following: IPC 720-09-02 x*xx xx-- - If your default is 4 change to 0, if default is 5 change to 1 AND disconnect PACM under the glove box according to this video:
I tried it, my default was a 4, so I set it to 0 and did not disconnect the module. I still had the alert, and I set some codes, not sure what they were. I put things back to original and then cleared codes and called it a day! I pulled up the spreadsheet, and for some reason it looks different now, with those changes aligned with the double horn honk?
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? disable ped alert

Sponsored

OP
OP
Livnitup

Livnitup

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
I tried it, my default was a 4, so I set it to 0 and did not disconnect the module. I still had the alert, and I set some codes, not sure what they were. I put things back to original and then cleared codes and called it a day! I pulled up the spreadsheet, and for some reason it looks different now, with those changes aligned with the double horn honk?
disable ped alert.jpg
Thanks for pointing that out...I guess I dragged that cell when I was copying/pasting it into the post above but it's fixed now. But if you make that change and unplug the PACM then you should be good without any DTCs.

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
In short, I'm hoping that it's possible to tweak the factory damping settings in a way that when I'm in Normal Driving mode I am experiencing the damping settings that I get in Sport mode. Basically wanting the more aggressive damping.

I wonder........if you look at the fields that contain values for the unsprung weight and weight of the wheel/tire at each corner of the truck, and then edit those values to tell a BIG FAT LIE, would the CCD algorithm automatically adjust to increase damping to manage the heavier package?

Could it really be THAT easy?

I'm lickin my chops. Lol

20220731_172039.png
Without knowing the way the system works completely, I feel like this is PandoraScan.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
Without knowing the way the system works completely, I feel like this is PandoraScan.
Lol. You could be right!

But I can't let it go. It's just way too luring. It's calling me. 🤪

Seriously (well kinda, because I can only be so serious) if I could find a "crack" for enabling EV-cruising in Sport Mode I wouldn't need to figure out if I could increase the damping rate with Forscan. In Sport Mode, Ford has the CCD mapped to my liking, as well as I prefer the transmission shifting strategy. But for some reason they think if I choose Sport Mode I am not interested in using the Hybrid battery for fuel economy. Arghhhhhh
If that was true, why not just disable Adaptive Cruise Control too!

Anyways, on the surface it certainly looks like those AsBuilt values have potential. :)

MrGary321

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for pointing that out...I guess I dragged that cell when I was copying/pasting it into the post above but it's fixed now. But if you make that change and unplug the PACM then you should be good without any DTCs.
So I probably need to unplug the PACM as well, even though my default was 4 before setting to 0? When I tried it changing the to 4 to 0, I think after writing it changed a value in the next address, so I got a little worried about screwing things up, reset everything and then cleared the codes and and said to myself "leave things alone"!:) I might not be doing things the write way, I was glad to be able to add the LED box lights, make the mod and have them work.

Heavishot

First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum F-150
Sorry if this has been asked before- couldn't find anything with search. I'm about to jump in with Forscan and I've saved all the AS-BUILT modules but the SOBDMC module won't get far enough to "save all" . Any suggestions??

Using OBDLink EX

Also, the directions said don't save the PCM relearn as-built. (Mine doesn't have that as an as-built) I assume that we DO want to save the PCM as-built, correct?
Ford F-150 2021+ F-150 FORScan List / Database / Spreadsheet ? IMG_6564
Sponsored