First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'07 Pontiac Solstice GXP, '22 F150 Lariat PB
Occupation
Solutions Architect
I really like the inlays on the tailgate. I think it makes it look so much better than stock where it lacks definition.

@Snakebitten I really like the color match. I think it looks better than black or another color would.

Snakebitten

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 KingRanch Powerboost
It's not actually a perfect match and the vendor was honest about it.
I went ahead and installed it while I patiently wait for the vendor I used previously for a 2018 to come up with a perfect match.

Still, at a glance, most wouldn't know.

Thanks

Sponsored

thebigdu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Sport PowerBoost
3D MaxPider Mats for SuperCab (google is your friend). I liked them in my previous Ridgeline, liking them again in the Lariat, the contours and fit are excellent.
DS 02 R.png

PS R.png

REAR R.png

The only 'downside' is the too garish raised badge, easily remedied by prying off the retaining caps from the back, pull off the badge from the front, apply a dab of black RTV silicon to the back to fill the two tiny holes.

Bob's yer uncle: functional mats with good coverage that don't look too 'utilitarian' like Husky/Weathertech, easy to clean (I hit 'em with the pressure washer), and no advertising logo.
I know I already replied to your post, but I just realized you have nice rounded covers on your driver's floormat posts. I have the same mats and did not receive these covers. Were they included with your mats?

Blue22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Sport SuperCrew 5.0L
Thank you. We’re is a good place to shop for color matched letter? I only saw a few color options on Amazon.
Ebay and Etsy will have what you are looking for. Just make sure to get the 21-22 front grille emblem with the camera opening. Certain sellers will let you send them yours for a discount but you will be without for several weeks. Or you could paint your own. There are YouTube videos showing how to do it.

imnuts

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 502A Powerboost 4Γ—4
Occupation
Facilities Engineer
How did you do that?! Is that an update or a mod?
Gets enabled when you get to PowerUp 2.5.2/2.8.2 or equivalent. You can turn the card on with ForScan, but until your IPMA gets updated, it won't work.

Sponsored

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Sweet. As soon as I get a diagnoses as to why my OnBoard Scale and smart hitch aren't working on FordPass hopefully I can use them....speaking of towing needs........

IMG_2844.PNG

IMG_2845.PNG
Mine are doing the same thing. I have a ticket into Ford about it. For whatever reason the phone wont connect via Bluetooth to use the scales on the app. Wish they could get it working. @Ford Motor Company Could you help?

Reactions: 780

Jeff1024

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Huge modifications today, just installed license plate LED's.

Small mod, huge difference.

Buyer2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat SuperCab and 2005 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
retired!
I know I already replied to your post, but I just realized you have nice rounded covers on your driver's floormat posts. I have the same mats and did not receive these covers. Were they included with your mats?
The ONLY modification I made was the mentioned removal of the badges on the front mats. Everything else pictured is 'as delivered', those covers were in-situ on the mats out-of-the-box. FWIW I ordered from AutoAnything.com.

Chilidog

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, Lariat, 5.0, Fx4, 502A, Carbonized Gray
Got a nice coat of turtle wax hybrid ceramic wax on today. Really nice stuff. Too bad it shows all the orange peel now but I’ll leave that for its own thread once I get some more time to type.
I used the Turtle Wax Graphene ceramic coating. This brand had good ratings on youtube. Went on real easy and looks great.

Chilidog

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150, Lariat, 5.0, Fx4, 502A, Carbonized Gray
9D14A70B-6F08-4A8A-ABDD-F44BD6F72762.jpeg
0CC9BF38-30B0-4E4B-B814-19D1F812A000.jpeg

Put on tailgate letters but I’m not sure I’m 100% sold on them yet.
I prefer no stickers. I took the FX4 stickers off right away. For me it cheapens the look and makes trucks start looking like toy trucks.
Sponsored