First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
Just got my email, scheduled for week of 7/11 (for now). They did delete Connected Navigation w/SiriusXM 360L as anticipated.
How do you know without window sticker?
Sponsored

Tomatoboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Explorer XLT, 2017 Ford Escape SE, F-150
How do you know without window sticker?
It says clearly in the interior options display for the order “Connected Navigation and SiriusXM® with 360L Removal” in the order tracking feature. So they entered the order *with* the removal.

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
It says clearly in the interior options display for the order “Connected Navigation and SiriusXM® with 360L Removal” in the order tracking feature. So they entered the order *with* the removal.
Interesting. I am scheduled on 6/30, I do not see that listed. Maybe I snuck through.

Csvt18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150 SCEW (current), 2022 f150 (ordered)
Nothin. This is my last ford.

Tomatoboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Interesting. I am scheduled on 6/30, I do not see that listed. Maybe I snuck through.
For your sake I hope so, it’s the only production related change I’m annoyed about since I use SiriusXM daily, and specifically use it instead of an app for operating in areas without cell service. The rest of my order was pretty tame, so I haven’t been hit with a ton of changes, but I definitely ordered avoiding some options that are available third party (running boards, bed liner, tonneau cover) to speed things up, and I had already asked for the start/stop delete before it was mandatory, since I’ve had it on other vehicles and found it annoying (I also don’t do any start/stop driving really so it’s not impactful for me, if my driving habits were more city-oriented I might have been more interested).

Sponsored

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
For your sake I hope so, it’s the only production related change I’m annoyed about since I use SiriusXM daily, and specifically use it instead of an app for operating in areas without cell service. The rest of my order was pretty tame, so I haven’t been hit with a ton of changes, but I definitely ordered avoiding some options that are available third party (running boards, bed liner, tonneau cover) to speed things up, and I had already asked for the start/stop delete before it was mandatory, since I’ve had it on other vehicles and found it annoying (I also don’t do any start/stop driving really so it’s not impactful for me, if my driving habits were more city-oriented I might have been more interested).
Unfortunatly, i am the complete opposite . I ordered the Sync 4 upgrade, which comes with S/XM.

I never used it it the past beyond the free trial period, and really dont care if its there or not.

Maybe for your sake, I will give it a go.

Gitchuone

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT S-Crew, Space White FX4
Got the email today. Scheduled for week of July 11. Ordered March 18.

Space White XLT S-Crew 3.5EB FX4 302A, Sport Appearance, Auto S/S delete, interior work surface

STM

First Name
SM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F 150 XLT
Occupation
Home Builder
How does one read this report? At the top it says 06/13..

Then under F150 it gives July 4th and 11th weeks..

I really appreciate someone helping me understand this..

Thank you

Mtnman1

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 RCSB FX4
Occupation
Engineer
How does one read this report? At the top it says 06/13..

Then under F150 it gives July 4th and 11th weeks..

I really appreciate someone helping me understand this..

Thank you
Well during the week of 6/13, people will be scheduling the production of the vehicles. The build weeks are listed next to the model.

Easy peasy

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Still waiting, ordered my KR on 1/27. By the time I get it, might be an XL after they delete everything, lol.

Sponsored

Tomatoboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ah shoot, now when I check the order tracker it just reverted to order confirmed. Does this mean I got unscheduled? I didn’t get an email.

Gitchuone

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT S-Crew, Space White FX4
Ah shoot, now when I check the order tracker it just reverted to order confirmed. Does this mean I got unscheduled? I didn’t get an email.
Hey not sure if this helps or not but my order still just says confirmed on the tracker as well, but email says it’s scheduled and I got a text from my dealership saying i am scheduled to the day.

Jaysonics

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 5.0
Hey not sure if this helps or not but my order still just says confirmed on the tracker as well, but email says it’s scheduled and I got a text from my dealership saying i am scheduled to the day.
Same here. Email has the schedule week but tracker says order confirmed. Need to call my dealer this week anyway to ask about tires so will just ask about that too

Last edited:

Tomatoboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
The top date "production week scheduling"

Same here. Email has the schedule week but tracker says order confirmed. Need to call my dealer this week anyway to ask about tires so will just ask about that too
Did your tracker originally have a date? Mine had a date the day I received the email, but by the next day it just said confirmed.

Jaysonics

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT 5.0
Did your tracker originally have a date? Mine had a date the day I received the email, but by the next day it just said confirmed.
I don't think it did in the tracker but don't remember really... Was too excited and read through it quickly
Sponsored