Sponsored

03/21/22 Build Week Group

MJ Heat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RCLB 5.0/2022 Powerboost/2023 Maverick Hybrid
So ford website says “In Production,” Ordertrack.app says “Awaiting shipment,” dealer says “chip hold,” and Ford chat says “Awaiting Shipment on chip hold.” How can you be awaiting shipment but still on chip hold? I didn’t think you could get to Awaiting shipment without having your chips. The amount of discrepancies in information is mind blowing.
And /\ THIS sounds very much like my experience as well. Good Luck & God Bless!
Sponsored

AggieGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Does anyone know more or less how long it takes for trucks to get from Kansas City to Granger Iowa? Truck arrived via rail car last week to KC and i’m currently waiting for it to be loaded on a convoy and delivered to the dealer. Ramp 6P is that makes any difference.

Thanks
Took mine 11 days

gblakeb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 501a Sport
I got a rail car number today. So looks like this should be wrapping up soon. Haven't figured out how to track the rail car yet though.

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
I got a rail car number today. So looks like this should be wrapping up soon. Haven't figured out how to track the rail car yet though.
I use this number

(800) 235-2352
Option 1

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Anyone else have an estimated delivery date with Granger for this week-ish?

Ford F-150 03/21/22 Build Week Group 1655227608946

Last edited:

Sponsored

ftrevino7

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Engineer
Just got delayed again according to Ford chat. New ETA to Granger is 6/13-6/19.
Built in Dearborn currently in KC

hotrodmex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 500.5a
Just got delayed again according to Ford chat. New ETA to Granger is 6/13-6/19.
My fear is that The tracker is being optimistic. I was going to wait for Ford chat today, but it was at like 40 min wait when I tried earlier. Guess I should give it a try again.

Madvillain

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1996 F250
I am generally just a lurker on these forums, but I've had some movment on my order so i thought i would share. Ordered 11/26/21. Blend 3/28. Finally just got my built email on 6/7 after being on chip/plant hold. Then the tracker today said Shipped (no email from ford). Also my dealer called me today to let me know the truck was in transit to the dealership and should be there in the next week (Dealer is only 25 minutes from Dearborn). Anyway it looks like this build week has been seeing a lot of progress. I hope we all get our trucks soon and they are trouble free for us all.

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
I am generally just a lurker on these forums, but I've had some movment on my order so i thought i would share. Ordered 11/26/21. Blend 3/28. Finally just got my built email on 6/7 after being on chip/plant hold. Then the tracker today said Shipped (no email from ford). Also my dealer called me today to let me know the truck was in transit to the dealership and should be there in the next week (Dealer is only 25 minutes from Dearborn). Anyway it looks like this build week has been seeing a lot of progress. I hope we all get our trucks soon and they are trouble free for us all.
Good news. My blend was 3 days after yours, hopefully the progress will keep going

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
My shipping experience to date

my Platinum finally shipped.

I was given a rail car number and thought I was set.

Truck was loaded and left DB and arrived in IL to switch over to Union Pacific on 6/11

After arrival it disappeared. Ford says their last update was the arrival on 6/11 and that they no longer have a rail car associated with my truck. They don’t know what happened or why it has disappeared for the last 4 days.

One rep said when it switches carriers they unload the trucks from the incoming rail car and put them in a lot and then load them on a new rail car. Timing could be days to weeks for that to happen. Seem kinda off to me

Another rep said it’s the same rail car number it just takes time to update from UP. So I tracked that rail car. It departed from Beck, NE (wherever that is. Only Beck I found was a neighborhood outside North Platte) 3 days ago and has also since disappeared.

Friggin Murphy gets me every time

Sponsored

ftrevino7

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
Occupation
Engineer
Has anyone been able to apply the Ford promotional interest rate that was available at time of order with granger?

Thomasjr51

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Space White
Ford F-150 03/21/22 Build Week Group DDA7ED55-C8B0-4F19-ACFC-5730E32FD364

Checked the tracker today and it finally shipped!

Thomasjr51

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 XLT Space White
My salesman called me yesterday to tell me the truck is at the lot. I’ll be going to get it Monday, I’ll post pics when I get it. Best of luck to you all, I hope your trucks come in quick! It’s been one hell of a ride lol.

Last edited:

NomadV

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Platinum
the rail car I was initially given is should be arriving in Vegas sometime tonight or in the morning. The last update I have from CSX is that I left Wyoming early this morning.

I just find it very hard to believe that they would unload it from the original car and put it on a new one like the chat said. So crossing my fingers it’s on the train and that it gets to the dealer on Monday. You know I’m gonna be driving by
Sponsored