Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Is it too early to start this thread ?

Anyone else received a 22 FEB build week? I received this info on my truck from the guys at Ford performance the day after a bunch of people had their weeks pushed back, so I'm hoping that means it's accurate taking the slide to the right into account
Sponsored

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
I got that same build date from the sales rep back in January.... don’t know how firm it will be.

spetaa

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
My 2.7 Lariat is scheduled for the 22nd. My salesman has been so easy to deal with that I don't want to bug him for the VIN, is there any way else to track your order?

Sponsored

PGA

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Retired
My 2.7 Lariat is scheduled for the 22nd. My salesman has been so easy to deal with that I don't want to bug him for the VIN, is there any way else to track your order?
That's what they get paid for, keeping you informed about your purchase. It's no big deal just a computer inquiry to obtain the vin, and yes that's is the only way to track it.

KBKEITH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 XLT SCREW 5.5, BAP, 3.5EB
I wouldn’t worry about bothering your salesman. He should be happy to help. You’re his customer and the sale is a slam dunk for him.

Blue Cane.

First Name
Rigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Retail
Feb-22 is my build also, I placed my order back in in Aug-26 let’s hope it holds! It’s been a roller coaster ride for me!

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 KR SQ 4X4 PB
Occupation
Retired Army
No. You can bug him at any time. It’s his job. Besides, 90% of the time he sits around on his hands doing nothing. :)

Sponsored

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
Nope, you need the VIN to see anything from the customer side. And if your asking for the VIN ask him for the whole status which should have your build date\week. Here is a sample of what my dealer sent me:

Order No Body Code VIN Vehicle Line Primary Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time Start Date End Date ETA Disposition
D327 W1E 1FTFW1ED7MFB10170 F-150 In Order Processing Scheduled to Day (2021-02-19) Ford Dearborn Assembly, MI Jan-29-2021 TBD TBD N/A

The Schedule to Day is your "Build Date" Of course those can change and sometimes the build can take multiple days.

spetaa

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
n/a
That's what they get paid for, keeping you informed about your purchase. It's no big deal just a computer inquiry to obtain the vin, and yes that's is the only way to track it.
I don't disagree with you or any of the other comments. To me though it would come off as i don't trust his lead times so I didn't want to message him again.

That being said........ if you contact ford performance with online chat with your order code and dealer code they can give you the VIN within 5-10 minutes. Worked for me.

OP
OP

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Another few things I want to put in here, because I've seen people freaking out in other threads. This is as much to remind myself as others when the week comes:

1) Both the Ford sales tracker and the tracker posted in this forum are end user facing THEY WILL NOT BE COMPLETELY UP TO DATE so don't freak out too much if your build date comes and goes and you don't see a change to or from IN PRODUCTION

2) Some window stickers will populate a few days out, some may populate the night before, you never know. I'll say right now I expect I'll be refreshing the tracker every half hour or so when my scheduled day gets closer, but there may be no change until later than I expect.

3) If you have a VIN, you have an expected build WEEK but likely not a day until the week-ish before. If your dealership has given you one or the other, but not both, try asking for whichever they have not passed. I had to email the guys at Ford Performance after a month of "here's your VIN, we're still waiting on a scheduling" the salesman may not know what you're asking for honestly.

4) Good luck with the anticipation everyone!

SFD9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor, 2021 f-150 on order
Occupation
Self
I don't disagree with you or any of the other comments. To me though it would come off as i don't trust his lead times so I didn't want to message him again.

That being said........ if you contact ford performance with online chat with your order code and dealer code they can give you the VIN within 5-10 minutes. Worked for me.
I’m going to try that route too, thanks!

remtiwk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Stopped in at my dealer today. He checked it for me while I was there, and I'm still scheduled for 2-22!!
Sponsored