Sponsored

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Just curious how did you find that out from my VIN? Is there a specific software you have? Are you a dealer?
Im not a dealer.
Sponsored

jks12345

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat
And there are no wiper arms to complete the recall either.
Hi Pioneer, what recall is that for wiper arms? I got a recall for wiper motor but not for the wiper arms. Is that the same recall or separate issues ?
Wiper motor - I know the parts are not available yet.

The reason i am asking this question is question is because when i drive my truck on freeway in rain, one of my wiper go too far on the windeshield and hits the A-pillar. It seems the wiper goes too fast sometimes.

mustanga10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport 2015 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Public Service/Government
You are very close. You need to PMI the gateway. The Config is wrong. The PMI would correct it. You do need to do the APIM update. Even over doing the PMi if they do the Gateway update that was released this weekend Im sure after it would config the Gateway properly and get BC activated.
Ok going to sound dumb here, but what does "PMI" stand for?

Thanks

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Its not dumb Programmable module INstallation

Sponsored

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
Im not a dealer.
He's part wizard, part engineer apparently. But for real you can find out alot of information from FDRS which any joe off the street can get with a license. Jesse is just exceptionally good at reading the information, that and he built a franken-truck with a shit ton of upgrades an XL model shouldn't have (BC included).

speedracercjr

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat EB
Occupation
O&G
The reason i am asking this question is question is because when i drive my truck on freeway in rain, one of my wiper go too far on the windshield and hits the A-pillar. It seems the wiper goes too fast sometimes.
Mine did that upon delivery. Just take the arm off an reseat it a few to the other direction, it'll fix that issue.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Jesse-Infotainment, Would you mind looking at mine as well? If not, no worries. Thank You
1FTFW1EDXMFB34379
You have all the updates available. You would need to decide if you want to try a dealer, wait for otas or do it yourself.

Skeldog99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None

hondaf17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Explorer
@Jesse-Infotainment

I'm a job 1 2021 Lariat 502a, built 5/19/2021.

I'm on 21281_PRODUCT, Revision: 244.

It says my system is up to date. Can you look up my VIN?

1FTFW1ED3MFB87201

Thank you!

Sponsored

cptn12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
@Jesse-Infotainment I hate to jump on the band wagon but could you take a look at mine? I have been fighting with the dealer for 3 weeks now and multiple failed attempts and scratched panels. 1FTFW1C58MFB84810

Egilson1

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat powerboost
@Jesse-Infotainment if you don’t mind checking my vin. I’m at 2.3.0 since January. Build 1.

1FTFW1ED4MFB23121

Thanks you!

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@Jesse-Infotainment

I'm a job 1 2021 Lariat 502a, built 5/19/2021.

I'm on 21281_PRODUCT, Revision: 244.

It says my system is up to date. Can you look up my VIN?

1FTFW1ED3MFB87201

Thank you!
You Have all the updates available in FDRS.

The people I am mainly asking for their vins are people that have been to a dealer and are not done. Im trying give them an idea of how close they are to getting blue Cruise and what they need to do to get finished up. If youhavent ben to a dealer in an Attemt to get blue Cruise and you have the Prep Pack that is available in 502 a and up then the updates are available to all.

Your options are to wait it out for otas, or go to a dealer and try that or take it into your own hands.

I dont mind looking at vins. If you havent tried to do anything the updates are all in FDRS.

Jesse-Infotainment

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
@Jesse-Infotainment I hate to jump on the band wagon but could you take a look at mine? I have been fighting with the dealer for 3 weeks now and multiple failed attempts and scratched panels. 1FTFW1C58MFB84810
Well I hate to tell you they have made one attempt. It was April 14. Thats it. Your truck hasnt been plugged into one time since

Lpetters84

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum FX4 5.0
I called my dealer yesterday and they didn’t even know what it was. I had to explain to the person on the phone what Bluecruise was. She then said oh wait. I see it now but it says we only service this recall, yes I said recall if you are having issues with Bluecruise. So I was like yea I’m having issues… It doesn’t work! She then told me they would need the truck for almost 2 weeks because none of the techs at the dealer know how to successfully install Bluecruise. Now I don’t fault the dealer but I really hope Ford sees this. Is this a classic case of spending millions on advertising but $0 on training the dealers how to service Bluecruise? Come on guys.. I understand new technology roll outs are extremely challenging but it’s been delayed over 6 months to ensure a better customer experience? Every dealership should have been fully aware of this and had acces to a test environment. Not sure how I can go two weeks without a vehicle.
Sponsored